typegal
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Missing inventory item

[Post New]by typegal on Mar 16, 11 7:25 PM
typegal wrote:As several others have posted, I am missing an inventory item. Got to the cemetery, and after getting the chisel from the ****, I talked to the old lady and the screen went black and game quit. When I went back to play again, the chisel was gone. I'll try starting over again with new profile after reinstalling game. Everything on my Mac is up-to-date, and I've followed all the help instructions from other times I've experienced gaming issues...

Well - I went back and restarted game with new profile. I didn't keep track of how much time I have played, but lost an inventory item again. I did get further into the game, but it may have been the same amount of time as I played before. Game quit unexpectedly, and when restarting, the item that was going into inventory during the crash is no longer there, with no way to replay **** area to get it back.

Re:Post any Phantasmat technical issues here only

[Post New]by chasmfinder on Mar 19, 11 12:18 AM
The diving suit is complete as far as I know. The gear box has not popped up yet.
I have all my software updates.

I think my game has frozen here? ...or am I missing something?

[Post New]by Makinsushi on Mar 19, 11 3:59 PM
The moment I started the game I noticed that the game cursor wasn't active at about an inch of my screen at the bottom. I looked for screen resolution options to see if I could get out of full screen, but I couldn't find any...

I can't access Hint or any Tools that I get because they're at the bottom of my screen and the cursor won't go over it D:

[Post New]by g_wysk on Mar 21, 11 8:22 PM
I cannot go any further in my game because I do not have or can get the rust remover, I am not sure if i ever had the rust remover or if it disappeared from my inventory. I may not be far into the game but it has taken me a good amount of time to get there and I do not wish to restart.( I have seen this suggestion on forum) I am new to BigFish games and not sure if it is worth my money I spent both on the game and on the membership if glitches like this come up. I am hoping you have another suggestion or at least credit me for another game.

[Post New]by Lyssandre on Mar 24, 11 11:02 AM
I have reached the Keeper's Lodge in the cemetery and discovered I am short one piano key. I have gone back over the entire map, and all of the hidden object challenges have been completed, so I am not sure what to do. I am halfway through the game and really don't want to have to start all over?
Thanks!

Sewer number box not working

[Post New]by Campsalot on Mar 25, 11 7:00 AM
I was able to get through the first combination lock for the sewer but the little box indicating whether the numbers you've clicked on are right or wrong doesn't light up on the second combination lock in the sewer. Please don't tell me to trash the game and download a new copy, I really don't want to work my way through the whole thing again. Thanks in advance.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 29, 11 11:49 AM
Campsalot wrote:I was able to get through the first combination lock for the sewer but the little box indicating whether the numbers you've clicked on are right or wrong doesn't light up on the second combination lock in the sewer. Please don't tell me to trash the game and download a new copy, I really don't want to work my way through the whole thing again. Thanks in advance.
There are 3 / 4 / 5 digits for each puzzle.

[Post New]by meantaz2 on Mar 29, 11 5:09 PM
I am unable to get the gas can at the old shack. I have clicked everywhere I know to click and can't find it. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Campsalot on Apr 4, 11 7:27 AM

by Mr_Russ on Mar 29, 11 11:49 AM
Campsalot wrote:
I was able to get through the first combination lock for the sewer but the little box indicating whether the numbers you've clicked on are right or wrong doesn't light up on the second combination lock in the sewer. Please don't tell me to trash the game and download a new copy, I really don't want to work my way through the whole thing again. Thanks in advance.
There are 3 / 4 / 5 digits for each puzzle

I was finally able to get through the sewer and finish the game thanks to this hint. I guess I just wasn't being observant enough! Thanks.

[Post New]by Fazerstun on Apr 4, 11 9:03 AM
I too have lost the rust remover from my inventory. I have read all the replies and have resigned myself to the fact that I will have to start over - as others have said; it's a flipping nuisance. The beauty of playing the demo used to mean that you could carry on where you left off when you bought the game. It's also been a while since it was first reported - you'd think they'd pull their fingers out and get it fixed....

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 4, 11 9:21 AM
meantaz2 wrote:I am unable to get the gas can at the old shack. I have clicked everywhere I know to click and can't find it. Any suggestions?
You get it when completing the 2nd H0 scene at the shack.

[Post New]by harlychk1 on Apr 17, 11 7:42 PM
hippyfishie wrote:I downloaded the SE as soon as it came out and have been happily wandering around taking my time on the challenge mode and I had about 12 items in my inventory. I decided to go to the cemetery (it was listed as one of my tasks). When I got to the mayors tomb and talked to the old lady the scene faded out (not a glitch this is the game) but when I "came to" in the cemetery half of my inventory had vanished!
I hate installing and reinstalling after just playing it so I'm going to wait a while and forget it but I'm pretty p.o.ed. When I pay for a game I expect it to work and when it doesn't I think about leaving.
I already wrote to customer service. Not a happy fishie. I am runnng windows 7 with all the goodies if anyone is wondering.

ps. If you think these "glitches" haven't effected my gaming here you're wrong. I have cut back on a lot of my purchases. Thank God for the daily double or I'm not even sure if I'd be a member anymore.

[Post New]by harlychk1 on Apr 17, 11 7:46 PM
I have put in many hours playing this game. I really like it, but am disappointed to find that the third gear is missing out of my inventory. I had them all, and now it is gone. I can't get the elevator to work. I really hate to have to start all over again. Big Fish PLEASE fix this issue.

[Post New]by sedatedwoman on Apr 22, 11 10:38 PM
hollyodie wrote:The game locked up my computer completely at the beginning of the HOG scene in the cellar. I had to do a cold shutdown and restart on my computer and go back into the game. When I did go back, I was back at the front door of the hotel, the fishing hook was gone from my inventory and the HOG scene in the vines beside the porch wasn't available. Since I couldn't retrieve the fishing hook and couldn't get into the hotel, I had to shut the game down and restart using a new profile. Not too happy about having to start all over again and am hoping that I don't run into this problem again.

SAME THING HERE! MAN THIS MAKES 5 GAMES THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY! DISAPPOINTED!

Blockage in match-3

[Post New]by Desinea on May 24, 11 4:18 AM
I had a golden eye in a match-3 game that got stuck and would not move anymore. Even using the power button did not remove it.

raven
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by raven on May 27, 11 9:12 AM
lisac1966 wrote:Oops! I almost forgot. I also had a problem with one of the **** pages. It asked if I wanted to change to a Match 3 game. When I said yes, a VERY tiny window appeared in the upper left corner of the screen. It was so small I couldn't tell what it was doing. I think that's all!!

I am having the very same problems cursor all weird and tiny window for M3..I have a HP notebook. I already paid for the game ..but it works great on my desk top and normal size laptop.

[Post New]by Cressida1 on Jun 20, 11 8:42 AM
I've got to the part of the game where you have to put the code from the lights into the box in the room with the skeleton. The guides say that your notebook should automatically pop up with the combination but mine doesn't. I can't seem to get my notebook to work at all. Can you help?

preserved
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by preserved on Jul 28, 11 4:33 PM
I love this game however I keep having so many issues with it it sort of take all the fun out of it. Some games work fine others have problems... I guess your techs go nuts but they are very helpful to me thank goodness.

northpolejo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by northpolejo on Sep 2, 11 9:25 AM
I can't play this game at all. It's frozen up twice now just a minute or so in - the black screen of death. The first time I got to put in my name and settings in. The second time, the options settings were gone. After I put them back and restarted the game, I got an awful buzzing noise and the whole thing locked up. ?????

Not supported for Windows 7?

[Post New]by Shaeda36 on Nov 28, 11 1:03 PM
I'm stuck....I'm in the elevator and can't get back to the hotel!!!. Help!!!

Go to: