Re:Welcome to Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight forum

[Post New]by merbzy on Apr 3, 11 10:24 PM
When does part 2 come out, where you find the other 4 vamps?

[Post New]by Puckygirl on Apr 8, 11 3:47 PM
I have the key for the resting place for the directory, but it won't go in. Can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 11, 11 11:20 PM
Puckygirl wrote:I have the key for the resting place for the directory, but it won't go in. Can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.

You need to put in the circuit board, screen, and button pad before you can use the key.

[Post New]by tesmarierussell on Apr 17, 11 11:59 AM
I love the game! Even though the other episodes are not out yet... and you get them on here for 6.99 its only 27.96 for all 4 eps..... I do see why everyone's complaining I buy another game its a simulation type game with all kinds of expansion packs and I've paid more then 100.00 bucks for all of em the starter game was like 50 bucks...... so to find a cheap game like this that I love is hard to find for me.... I LOVE IT

silentme
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Welcome to Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight forum - Not anymore!!

[Post New]by silentme on Apr 22, 11 4:32 PM
[b]I just came on to add my voices to the others. I WILL NOT pay for half a game when I'm not told that's what I'm buying, and go to buy another. And, with all the time spent loading between scenes, it really isn't worth even paying for the first one. Whoever sold half thought they were being clever. Well, I'm afraid, they lost a customer, actually sounds like many customers. How clever is that?

[Post New]by lunameow on May 19, 11 12:03 AM
I was lucky, since I was reading reviews of various games when I found this one. The review site referred to it as "Chapter 1", so I knew what to expect. As far as whether I got my money's worth? It took me longer to finish than the Puppet Show ones, and was more enjoyable (the hidden object portions of the Puppet Show ones are so dreary), so I think it was worth it. I feel like I paid for a full game, but only half a story. I'll happily buy the next one when it comes out.

[Post New]by kelseybaby98 on May 20, 11 3:21 AM
omg i loved this game and i diddnt know i only bought the first part for 12 months! ugg but o well it was worth it i love this game i beat it already and i cant wait for the other one to come out im gonna buy it to haha does anyone know when the next one is comeing out i really wanna know please reply telling me if you know when thanks ~Kelsey

[Post New]by dragonlady6989 on May 24, 11 9:30 PM
I liked the game a lot but was very irritated when i found out that it continues. I thankfully didn't have to pay for the game but if anyone can tell me when the release date for part 2 is that would be great. I can't find the date anywhere. Need an answer.

[Post New]by dayhnn on Jun 9, 11 9:07 AM
Hello dragonlady6989 (and the rest of us Dying for Daylight fans)

I just went out the the Charlaine Harris "official" website - and I can't find any news about Part 2. As a matter of fact, there's a video of an interview that shows her talking about the "new" release of her game, starring Dahlia.

So - I guess it's going to be a while. Bummer. I really enjoyed the game.

[Post New]by isabel3011 on Jun 9, 11 5:01 PM
Anyone know when Dying for daylight part 2 is coming out? Been waiting for what seems like forever!!!

DaniForbes
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by DaniForbes on Jun 21, 11 9:09 AM
jazzl2010 wrote:I loved the game...different...campy music...love the vamp theme...had fun with this game..not as boring as some HOGs...looking forward to the sequel...

I enjoyed it enough to purchase the music!! LOL I just finished Part One and I'm eagerly (but not patiently!!! LOL) awaiting the sequel/Part Two. And I don't feel the least ripped off....but maybe that's just me.

My expectation is to enjoy it from moment to moment, scene to scene, and eventually complete the sequence of events for myself. I've accomplished that, thus far, and TOTALLY feel like I got my credit/money's worth.

[Post New]by tuffy656 on Jul 2, 11 1:19 PM
Technically everyone got their money's worth... On average whenever I play any hidden object/adventure game it takes me four hours to complete it, and it took me four hours to complete chapter one (not episode one, chapter one). So that means that we got to experience an entire game, without the other half of the storyline. True, I think they should've shortened it so no one would have to buy another game, but the only thing they cheated from us was the rest of the story.

[Post New]by mrshayford on Jul 19, 11 8:48 AM
Hi Everyone

I am the same as most of you, i have just paid £7.00 something for half a game, that is stupid! the second half better be free,
I was thinking of writing a letter or email to big fish or something because it is not on... i bet the second half is going to be the same £7.00 something, so thats about £15.00 for one game, i might as well gone to a store and got a disc so i can take it about with me,
Is there anyone else who is feeling the same way? or has spoken to big fish, if so what did you get back??

Thamks forlistening to me rant.
Eve Hayford

[Post New]by arw8928 on Jul 19, 11 2:10 PM
I was very sad that we only got half of the game because this was such a good game! They have not said when the release date for Part 2 is and that is also making me kind of anxious. In my mind, Half the game = half the fun = half the price = $3.49 for each part.
Of course, that's just my two cents. But I really think we should get the next half free. I played the first half, and when it ended, I just sat there like, "Wait- is this the end? Aren't there supposd to be four more episodes?" and it made me kinda mad. I hope we don't have future games like this. And it's been a while since Part 1 came out, it should be about time for Part 2. I hope it is.

-Arw8929

iroxv
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by iroxv on Jul 24, 11 2:16 PM
I'm really unhappy that I only got 1/2 game. It would have been good if it was marketed as Part 1 so I knew what to expect.

This isn't the first game I've bought where there's been a "to be continued". Big Fish really should be more considerate of their customers.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jul 24, 11 2:20 PM
Sorry - totally disagree - got real value for my money - can't wait for the next installment. Brilliant funny querky game. Loved it.

[Post New]by lauragrace on Jul 25, 11 9:27 AM
mauigranny wrote:IS THERE A WALKTHROUGH FOR THIS GAME

[Post New]by DarkPrincess1367 on Sep 19, 11 5:41 AM
Still No part TWO?? Hello! This is just plain crazy. If they had no intention on getting it out then WHY even bother with first one with a lick and a promise of a part Two?

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Oct 3, 11 10:32 PM
I loved the game, I was a little disappointed it was half a game, but I only used 1 game credit for it and really dont mind using 1 more for the rest.

I just wish I knew when the rest will be out. It was spooky, quirky, and beautiful graphics. I LOVED the main song.

I heard the rest is coming in NOV, but it was another player I heard that from and NOT an official word from the company or Charlaine Harris so heres hoping that NOV is right.

I really look forward to the rest of the game and hope the company comes out with more spooky games using the same formula.

[Post New]by Theresa1963 on Oct 13, 11 12:41 PM
I am at the part where you have to put 4 ROTTEN POTATOES in the compost, but the potatoes keep disovling befrore I can get them all in there. Please help me with this problem.

Go to: