Re:Post any Jewel Match 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Patrosebud49 on May 9, 12 4:58 AM
I have been playing this game since purchase. however, when I downloaded a new game to try yesterday, I now have problems with this game. The error says at jewelmatch3.exe is not working. I have reinstalled but no luck. Any suggestions

level 76

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Dec 22, 12 5:31 AM
a player says go to blank board and At this point you go to the right and click on "Clear Magic Items" ...
my game does not say clear magic items reloaded game still does not say clear magic items PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by mariabones on Jan 22, 13 11:01 AM
I have been playing this game for a couple of years now and I have run into a problem with getting the Jewel to plant for the 4th person. I also ran into one on easy play where the three rooms came up but the room where the green or blue key never showed and i couldn't go any further. I followed BF advice and deleted the game and reloaded it. New technical issues this time too. When i first got this game everything was fine and I and my sister played it all the time, a relaxing game to play, but this version or update of it is very frustating to play. Please help.

[Post New]by cheeseburgermom on Feb 25, 13 2:41 PM
have been playing jewel match 3 love it but i have been playing the bonus round for weeks it never ends what am i not doing it wants me to get a special seed where? how do i pass it please help

jgpullensr
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jgpullensr on Sep 17, 14 10:03 AM
I have been playing "Jewel Match 3" ever since it came out and love it. Lately when I try to open it, I can only get as far as the 'Resume Current Game' tab. I click on it, the screen goes black and goes back to the Game Manager.

I've been unable to find anything related to this in the help files. Have uninstalled and reinstalled three times and the problem still isn't fixed. Have had no problems playing any of my other games.

Any solutions?

Jim

chapmana3
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by chapmana3 on Feb 7, 15 6:34 AM
Quite a few problems on getting past the 4th wizard, can you look into this as I have purchased a few Jewel Match games with problems.

Go to: