re... Farmscapes Download Time

[Post New]by sydneymaggie on Apr 24, 11 7:44 PM
After playing for a long time I actually looked forward to a little break. Gave me a chance to get my breath and rest my hands.

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Farmscapes

[Post New]by beavrz on Jun 21, 11 6:10 AM
I loved this game and gardenscapes. Can't wait for another!!

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Oct 30, 11 1:14 PM
great graphics and sound effects. challenging match 3 games and hidden object games are great fun too. imho tho three farms is too much. no real ending after the 3rd farm so i deleted the game. it would be great if big fish could give us an idea on the number of levels if they make another in this series.

Edited on 10/30/2011 at 1:14:55 PM PST

[Post New]by CathrineStar on Feb 20, 12 10:21 AM
I love this game.. really bright, happy and fun... it's sad that not everyone can enjoy it.

[Post New]by 2gooddogs on Jun 4, 12 1:14 PM
My game must not be working well, because I really do not see the point. I get kicked out nearly every time I try to play the matching game, and everything takes forever to load. Then I watch the farmer wander around and ask him to do stuff, but have no idea why. This one is a no for me

[Post New]by Wellheregoes on Jul 9, 12 8:58 PM
Loved the game, but... anyone have any hints on how to get the characters paired off? The game broadly hints at Linda and Joe and Tom and a little girl from the neighborhood being set up, but I can't make it happen.

[Post New]by HUNIDEW1 on Aug 24, 12 1:16 PM
I'm finished with the game as far as restoring. Now, every time I go to my farms to create a new farm, it says farmscapes has stopped working and shuts off. do I have to do something to get to a new farm first?

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 19, 12 10:53 AM
(Based on the demo): After seeing "my" dog from Gardenscapes walking down the street with my old friend Austin, I knew this was a game for me. I do love my dog!

One complaint: A tennis ball is a ball. If I am asked to find a ball and I click on a tennis ball I expect it to be accepted. Please either put only ONE ball in a HOS or don't ask for a ball! Thank you.

OK, another complaint: The loading time is ridiculous. Why so long?

Rant over. I promise. I do love this series and this game is going on my list of "To Buy."
I've played two games in the series over and over and use the Gardenscapes screensaver. I love being able to design and I really love the screensaver.

Five out of five kitties (even with the "ball" and loading time complaints):

Edited on 09/19/2012 at 10:55:08 AM PST

[Post New]by wittman1 on Nov 21, 12 11:54 AM
tHIS GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A 3 MATCH-OMG I'M GLAD I DIDN'T BUY IT-
WHY IS IT LISTED AS 3 MATCH & NOT HIDDEN ITEMS

E MILLER

[Post New]by wittman1 on Nov 21, 12 11:56 AM
wittman1 wrote:tHIS GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A 3 MATCH-OMG I'M GLAD I DIDN'T BUY IT-
WHY IS IT LISTED AS 3 MATCH & NOT HIDDEN ITEMS

E MILLER

Please be advise that there are MANY I MEAN MANY games that say 34 match BUT ARE NOT-PLEASE EXPLAIN

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on Dec 9, 12 7:57 AM
What a delightful game! Grandpa and the little boy are so cute ~ and they say such funny things... I like the routine when they're trying to get ya to push the START button...

I like the little Hidden Object game in the shed... I'm looking for another one... hopefully there will be one in the house ~ I'd like to take a look around inside.... I like fixing the place up ~ so far I bought garden plots, a new spring and was talking with Grandpa about a new fence when a neighbor came in to ask for our help ~ all of her crops were ruined...

Would have gone back to the 'Market' anyway because, so far on my first two purchases, I picked the most expensive item from the list of three ~ so I do have to sell a lot of crops... and the customer's comments are cute too...

I'm glad you can play this game without a timer ~ that way I can play the MATCH 3 part of the game as long, or as little, as I want...

The whole game is very relaxing ~ I like it ~ I just got home from doing a show, that went great, last night at around 11:30 and needed to wind down... when things go well it takes a while, you're so 'on' and 'up' from performing... it took a few hours, but this game helped me get to sleep last night ~ it's so relaxing...

I've only played the one hour so far ~ As soon as I'm done writing this I'm heading off to buy it...

Thanks guys for the cute little game!

BTW ~ when this game is done, I'm gonna see if Gardenscapes plays on this computer... never played it... was always more into the Hidden Object/Puzzle/Save Someone from Evil Story type games... but I'm beginning to appreciate sweet simplicity.

Kassy9
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Kassy9 on Dec 13, 12 3:53 AM
A very cute game but has loading issues. You wait continually even to exit. All in all sometimes more annoying than entertaining.

[Post New]by hansenly on Feb 2, 13 1:33 PM
It's a fun game that has been more addictive than I expected. I thought it would end after the 3rd farm, but so far it has allowed me to keep going. The slow load time that others mentioned has been somewhat annoying, but my main complaint is that the game developers should have had a native English speaker review all the text. Some of the items on the HO screens are hard to find because the object is mislabeled. For example, a pinwheel should not be described as a propeller, and on one of the "filler" screens, Tom says, "This is where I take bath." It's a little odd. But I've still had a lot of fun with the game.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Mar 23, 13 3:47 PM
Just comment:

I enjoyed the M3 play and sort of liked fixing up the farm(s). I'm just not that crazy about Joe and Tom. I love Austin (from Gardenscapes) and am waiting until the new one comes out.

ETA: the loading times between scenes were impossibly long.

Edited on 03/23/2013 at 3:52:13 PM PST

Love this Game

[Post New]by HawaiiGamer on Apr 4, 13 7:04 PM
I don't like 3-match games but I had already played the other "-Scapes" game so gave it a shot. I LOVE IT. So I'm not that good, I do use the hints on the HOG section of the gave maybe every other game. this is mostly a match 3 (m-3) game more than a HOG. Maybe it's the theme - - cute fruit, flowers, dairy products - but I love playing the M-3. I don't think I'm gonna go the M-3 route though, just this one. As mentioned in my other posts I'm not a super player just one that likes it and likes it more relatively easy. I don't wanna have to think that's why I like playing these games. Harmless easy fast fun. I'm not trying to get into Mensa.

I think this is kiddy oriented but adults will enjoy it. BUT - and there is always one - I find the dialog inane and silly. And the characters moves so low esp. Tom, when the freakin' loud phone rings it's so loud and annoying and he takes forever to answer it. It's not a hardware or software prob, it's how it's paced. The dialog is something that a 5 yr. old might find interesting; and as slow in reading the dialog bubbles. Takes forever; I just 'skip' those scenes which contribute nothing to the game. Seriously they could've skipped these drawn out 'crisises' and saved a lotta labor and time in creating 'em. Also the dog barking continously is annoying

nananaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nananaw on Apr 17, 13 12:13 PM
I have just bought this game and it is fun but I have been stuck on level 127 for 2 days now. It is because one of the beehives is in the last locked block and there is no way to move it. HELP!!!

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Apr 23, 13 7:41 AM
Always enjoy the games from this developer. Unlike Gardenscapes, this game not only has HOS (which you don't get any points for), but match three games. Like others, you earn "money" to purchase upgrades on the farm by selling veggies, etc.

Excellent graphics, music passable. You have the opportunity to upgrade the farm 3 times then the game is over, but you can continue improving each farm and selling veggies forever if you want. The first farm is the best and has some funny moments.

Found the overweight, city-bred grandson really annoying. No wonder his parents dumped him on grandpa for the summer. Probably really irked grandpa since I think he had his eye on his next door neighbor "Linda" who is a kick in the pants with her high heels, skinny jeans, tight t-shirt and beehive hairdo and would like to do something besides take care of the kid all summer. LOL.

The slow load between scenes drove me nuts....not a patient person and that was the only negative I had with this game....

Anyway, like Gardenscapes, a fun game and a good break from the long, and most times dark adventure games. Makes me want to go out and grow a garden or move to a farm.

Edited on 04/23/2013 at 7:43:15 AM PST

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Apr 28, 13 1:00 PM
I played the free hour and really like this game. I loved the Farmscape HO and I like the match 3 change in this game. I didnt have any problems with the game loading in between play as some did, that would be a big pain.

Go to: