bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Welcome to Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues forum

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 9, 11 5:15 PM
Hi Seren_PR,

Welcome to the pond!

If you're stuck on Chapter 6 too, don't forget to check the walkthrough, which is full of tips, tricks, and helpful screenshots to guide you through the game.

(you can click on the above link to be taken directly to the walkthrough)

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Jaz3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Jaz3 on Oct 24, 11 4:11 PM
I am having a big problem trying to figure out the code to fly the ship, and there is no "skip puzzle" button, What shall I do? pulling out hair trying to figure this out.

[Post New]by spuffy on Nov 10, 11 8:59 PM
In Chapter 3, the oil lamp does not fill with oil. I saw someone else posted this problem, but did not see any answer. Can someone please help me? I need to know what to do to move beyond this. Thank you in advance.

ETA: Never mind. I got it solved in the end. But having some response would have been nice. I've only ever posted once before here and now I remember why I don't.

Edited on 11/14/2011 at 4:15:26 AM PST

[Post New]by chickenmum on Dec 4, 11 3:30 PM
chap 5: can not open boiler to get key. Used every inventory item until I look stupid. Gone room to room and can not find any moves. Only other object waiting for action is Fire Place and have same problem with that.

Hey, forget the above, I have done it and also now completed game a few hours later, awesome, awesome, awesome. Really loved this one. Hope the next sequel is of the same style and doesn't get tooooo techo.

Edited on 12/04/2011 at 8:40:49 PM PST

[Post New]by newheart83 on Dec 25, 11 4:24 PM
Can someone tell me how to get the light to turn on in the Winery? The walkthrough shows the light on after you light the fire in the stove and put the parchment on top to make the words visible. It shows you in the winery and the light is on but my light is off. Please help, I'm stuck. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but I am still stuck. It is the only thing I have left to do in this chapter. Please help!

[Post New]by gilltel on Jan 27, 12 8:14 AM
I have reached the conductors car, wire cutter have opened some of the wire but cannot get more cut!!! also cannot place the broach on the box to open it!! please advise

Edited on 01/27/2012 at 8:46:38 AM PST

[Post New]by shemsikc on Mar 3, 12 8:49 AM
I have reached chapter seven.
I have NO red capsule.
Can not work the puzzle.
When I click off the cartoon character,
curser jumps back to beginning of scene.
Walk through does not address this issue.
Ideas Anyone????

Welcome to Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues forum

[Post New]by nat368 on Mar 11, 12 1:31 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by nat368 on Mar 11, 12 1:35 AM
im stuck cant open the mesh fence in the guards room to get to the toolbox located inside cant open the jewel box in the cabin and cant find code for the lugage hols door can anyone help?

[Post New]by georgiapeach1964 on Mar 20, 12 5:36 AM
I BROUGHT THE GAME BUT I CANT GET THE CODE ON THE SHIP.PLEASE ANY HELP I HAE DID EERY NUMBER I CAN THINK OF.

ketip
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ketip on Mar 23, 12 9:00 AM
Hello...I am stuck in granpa house (chapter 3) 1. in terrace i can't take ladder. 2. in entrance, when i examine desk i can't take the fuse. Please help me...thank you..

[Post New]by moredolls on Apr 18, 12 1:10 PM
I am stuck in chapter 6, I forgot to click on room 204 before closing scene with computer on hotel desk. Now when I go back I can not access th computer again. How do I start the conversation if I can't do that? Sure hate to start the game all over again. Any help will be appreciated.

n2mc2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by n2mc2 on Apr 30, 12 6:20 PM
Ramlynne wrote:Okay - I am stuck with trying to hold the desk top open in the library. what am I missing?

I believe that all of the problems with missing graphics, lost objects, etc are all a technical glitch. If you are running Window,s 7 that is the problem. Every time I have had a problem of these types, that is it. Note system requirements list for this game does not include Window's 7. In my experience it rarely happens during the free trail. Do yourself a favor and and think long and hard about a game that does not say 7.

[Post New]by siren55 on May 2, 12 1:16 PM
Hi!, I'm stuck in the last chamber, can anyone help me? Can't get the stones right!!!!

[Post New]by siren55 on May 2, 12 1:43 PM
Thank you, I finally did it!!!!

[Post New]by BooksRMe on May 5, 12 1:28 PM
moredolls wrote:I am stuck in chapter 6, I forgot to click on room 204 before closing scene with computer on hotel desk. Now when I go back I can not access th computer again. How do I start the conversation if I can't do that? Sure hate to start the game all over again. Any help will be appreciated.

I have the same issue. I ended up starting all over again. I don't run Window 7, so that's definitely not it. Seems like they forgot that not everyone knows the first time through that two tasks need to be completed at once. It's a dead end if you don't complete both tasks before closing the computer.

beeje
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by beeje on Mar 5, 13 1:29 PM
i am trying to open the trap door in the ceiling in the hall outside of the bedroom. Ladder does not work.
Also
Stove will not open, I tried the crowbar but it does not work.
help please

[Post New]by Geollyn on Apr 4, 13 6:46 PM
Phlipper wrote:
gmom6eva wrote:I've gotten to the train, and now I'm de-railed! I know I have to have a screwdriver to do 2 tasks, but I'm unable to find one. I've spent at least one hour total time going and coming in the train, and can't find anything that is needed in the cabins or the conducter room.
The screwdriver is behind the chain link fence to the High Voltage area in the Conductor's Car. You have to cut the fence in the close-up with the wire-cutters or pliers from your inventory. This is were I am having problems, I can't get the blue gear symbol to let me know when to cut. I have hovered over ever wire of that chain link fence, and it is refusing to cooperate. As you know, we can't get much further until we get that screwdriver.

I'm having the same problem as well Philliper. I am playing the iPad version and cannot cut open the fence. Is there a solution to this yet?

[Post New]by Geollyn on Apr 4, 13 6:57 PM
newheart83 wrote:Can someone tell me how to get the light to turn on in the Winery? The walkthrough shows the light on after you light the fire in the stove and put the parchment on top to make the words visible. It shows you in the winery and the light is on but my light is off. Please help, I'm stuck. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but I am still stuck. It is the only thing I have left to do in this chapter. Please help!

Make sure you do everything in the bookstore you are suppose to do in the walk through, and do not forget to look out the window in the bookstore seller's house. Hope this helps.

Opening the gate in the conductors car

[Post New]by Geollyn on Apr 5, 13 2:18 AM
I tried my own advice and went back looking for other things to do and this worked. The walk through order is faulty for the iPad version. It is not until a second search of the conductor's desk where you get the handle for your window that you can finally break the last **** in the wire chain. There is still no "gear" symbol but it is the centerish area of the chain. Hope this helps.

Go to: