Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by kim1961 on Mar 7, 11 5:39 AM
I've also had to restart the game 3 times now. It doesn't matter how far I get, when I exit the game and then return I have to start at the beginning. When will this bug be fixed?

hannah233
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Post any Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's technical issues here only

[Post New]by hannah233 on Mar 7, 11 7:38 AM
where is the parlor? i go to kitchen-then bedroom down hall to locked door with no keyhole what is the answer to this please tks

[Post New]by tonneke on Mar 7, 11 9:33 AM
I also have to start over and over again. The game doesn't save my progress. I had this problem with an earlier game en had to play untill I finished it. I asume there will be an update very soon, because a lot off people have the same problem. Now I am unable to play this game, because I don't have the time to play 4 hours withou stopping.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Mar 7, 11 9:52 AM
Hi everyone!

We have a new version of Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart Collector's Edition available now that addresses issues with the sunflower garden and the dream cards sticking.

To get the updated version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. More information can be found here:

UPDATE! New version available for Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart CE! March 4, 2011

Since this new version is now live, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, but please contact Customer Support and feel free to post in the new tech thread here with any further concerns.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Go to: