Re:Post any Treasure Hunters technical issues here only

[Post New]by judy8298 on Apr 19, 11 6:47 PM
My computer freezes in the hole of the wrecked ship. Hit esc and got to menu and went out of the game. Uninstaled it and re-instaled it and am still having same problem. Want money back if it's not fixed . I have well over 150 games and this one is the only one that has given me any problems.

brightone2
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by brightone2 on May 2, 11 1:31 AM
This is the 4th time I have reinstalled this game. I can't get past the training on the mtn. top. I have completely gone through all of the upgrades to video, flash and shockwave with numerous different screen resolutions to no avail. This site is my favorite game site and I don't want to break in another one. I won't reinstall the game again.

[Post New]by Fisherlady2 on Oct 15, 11 11:15 PM

To Whom It May Concern:
Downloaded just great. I got through the opening credits and got to the game screen. I got to pick up a back pack then it says that I should do some training. I wait for the "training" to start and nothing happens. When I picked up the backpack the cursor didn't pick up anything else. I know this because I already tried to do this game several times and I have not been able to play it because it freezes. The cursor moves but it doesn't pick anything up. The hint button works, the sound works, nothing else does and you already have a read out of my computer that you can fall back on because I have had to send it to you just recently about a game that I purchased. You refunded the game price and that was great. I just have had this game for a while and was just wondering if the suggestions that you made for the other game would work for this one so I tried it and guess what? It didn't. :

Go to: