Re:Your Comments and Reviews for FBI: Paranormal Case

[Post New]by l8nytsimmer on Nov 21, 11 10:55 PM
i didn't like the way the story jumped from location to location, without providing anything more than a single **** scene or puzzle to keep the story going. What would an FBI Field Agent be doing in the Antarcttic or Canada, anyway? The have no authority in either location. It's also very doubtful that the FBI would have any interest in investigating a Big Foot sighting. An FBI Field Agent would hardly have any kind of expertise in Hemotology) (blood science), blood culturing or using a highly complicated device like a Scanning Electronic Microscope! The FBI is primarily concerned with Criminology and Law Enforcement. That Agent would have sent blood samples to the FBI Laboratories in Quantico, VA. for analysis. I like a good story while I'm playing an HOG, and the errors in this story just turned me off.The game itself wasn't bad, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

[Post New]by l8nytsimmer on Nov 21, 11 10:58 PM
And, why did the moderators censor out the abbreviation, HOG from my first sentence? Weird!

[Post New]by elspoek1 on Apr 11, 13 7:34 AM
my mom gave me this game because she knows I like these sort of games, but this is the first game that made me quit before the ending. it has it all, crappy music, crappy storyline, crappy mini games and the screen is just plain bad. you begin this game with 9 hints, and you will have to deal with those through the game, until you complete a mini game without skipping, then you'll get two more. however, some things in the screen are so small or too much hidden that they are impossible to find without a hint, and with every mini game you will get a small hint about what you need to do but you'll have no idea where to start with the puzzles in case you'll use a hint in the mini game, you will look at the screen for hours until you'll give up and skip, however, if you want to skip, you will have to use two hints and you wont get hints in return. I think of all, the hint system made me hate the game the most, however, the crappy music and storyline played a part in my rage as well. the music ... I think they tried searching for scary and spooky sounding music but failed miserably. and for the storyline, I wonder how they came up with all that, the Bahamas? really? what made me laugh was that I thought that the Bahamas was the last step because they said so their selves that nobody returned from there, however, they came there, searched for some stuff and went back to the office. ... and they went to a boys room because he might be haunted by a ghost, and again, they pick stuff and leave. what, the boy isn't important anymore after you steal his stuff? the sad part was that you have to pick the only toys that the boy actually has, what kid has such a room? I wouldn't be able to sleep, maybe he's not haunted, he just wants another room. I could talk further about the bad screen, but I don't think that's necessarily anymore

Go to: