Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2:Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by dtweetybird56 on Dec 16, 11 3:52 PM
Hello fellow game players, my first time here hope I'm doing this right. had to delete the game because of pink flashes blocking a lot of the game. loved empress of the deep and was looking forward to this game. any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Post any Empress of the Deep 2:Song of the Blue Whale Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 16, 11 5:01 PM
Hey dtweetybird56,

Welcome to the pond! If you haven't already, please write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report and our reps will be happy to assist you with the pink flashes in the game. They have the best resources and information to help with any technical issues you experience with our games. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Lest282 on Feb 5, 12 6:52 PM
I have the 3snowflakes but cannot find out where they go...help

[Post New]by Jenelley on Jun 26, 12 7:13 PM
I've been so happy because I had no problems with the first and things seemed great then I got to the bird feeder. No matter what I do I can't get the bird seed to go into the feeder! I do not want to have to uninstall or restart.

[Post New]by Chocox3 on Jun 28, 12 10:45 PM
Hi,
Umm my problem isn't the pink screen flashing thing. Mines is the name area just when the game starts it asks for your name i typed it in but then there isn't any next or go button and when i click randomly it deletes my name and asks me to retype it :L fix please

[Post New]by Kikimorra on Feb 19, 14 12:22 PM
Hello. Playing on a Sony Xpreia ZL.

Question is, is there no hint for HO scenes? If I tap the hint button in a HO scene, the hint becomes empty and then slowly fills up, but it doesn't show me anything! Nothing changes in the screen at all.

Also, I can't use the map to go from one location to another. I can only view the names and pictures of locations, but I can't just tap and get there - is it a bug or a feature?

Go to: