Re:Welcome to The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship forum

[Post New]by MakeFun on Jun 6, 11 11:13 AM
patinzhills wrote:My cursor is STUCK in the clock. The minute hand just spins and I can't even move my cursor out of the inset box. I have to totally shut down.!

catz54
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
456 Posts

[Post New]by catz54 on Jun 25, 11 5:17 PM
kega wrote:Help! I've been stuck forever! I can't pick up the valve handle from the mailbox, nor can I seem to move forward at all! Help please?
Thank you.....

I'm having a similar problem. I open the mailbox and the note pops up. I can't even see the valve, let alone pick it up.
HELP, please.

Re: Setting the clock to 4:30

[Post New]by btinpa2001 on Aug 2, 11 2:26 AM
As another person posted, the trick is to set the hour hand directly between the 4 and the 5. It's so simple when you think about a real clock, LOL! Good luck all.

[Post New]by qt0929 on Mar 6, 12 3:13 PM
If you get stuck at the mailbox, click on it to get a closeup, and then press the "Hint" button. It will show you where the gear is on the outside of the mailbox.

JadedBlonde
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Knock knock, thread still open?

[Post New]by JadedBlonde on Aug 5, 12 12:51 AM
Wow, no one has posted about this game for 5 months?

I bought this the other day and have to say that I was blown away by how fantasitc this game is! I mean, I've been up until 3 AM for three nights playing it and just finished. This has to be in my Top 5. I rarely read a story but read every word of this one, the graphics were astounding. I really don't like fragmented hidden object games but not only did this one show you the item but when you put your cursor over it, it'd break into the little parts to show you what exactly you were looking for. There weren't a million parts to things, and they weren't sitting on "top" of the scene pretty obviously saying "pick me pick me!"

There were morphing things to find which is my all time favorite thing in a game BUT! BUT! The dock in this game was magnificent. There was a "use" (for items you might do something with) and then the frabgmented objects you needed to find, when you did. The things you'd find seamlessly went into the dock, and when you finished an object it seamlessly slid into the "use" dock. No clicking 40 times to get your dock up or down or see what you had. It was wonderful.

I also loved the map, it being clear and though each of the 4 island sections had some walking, nothing was too far that you were running all over the place. Things made sense and a few times I'd slap my head and go "ohhhhhhhHhhHhhh"

The onl ything I didn't like was the sound loop with the crickets...I mean really, listening to a cricket every 4 seconds, for 2 hours, can be a bit much

Great fantastic game. I am in love. I was sorry it ended!

[Post New]by gailbaby on Oct 20, 12 7:16 AM
Guys i am in the room with the candles and when I hit the hint button it goes over to the candle and says warm light in cold places, I click on the candle and nothing happens....am not sure what I am supposed to do. I still have not found the final piece of the crowbar, thought maybe I was supposed to break the candle with my hammer, nothing happened. Help if you can please. Thanks!!!

[Post New]by usjans on Oct 21, 12 2:04 PM
Hello everyone

Im playing this game for free through Zylom and although its hard to play i love it very much. There is only one thing that bothers me. Inside the piramid is a pedestale with buttons on it and i went to the walkthrough of the game to find out how to push the buttons but it doesnt work. Now i wonder is anyone else experiencing this problem. I dont know how to solve and i want to continue playing it. Thanks already if someone can reach out and touch this game addicted player.

Welcome to The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship forum

[Post New]by pussycat1115 on Nov 19, 12 6:29 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by pussycat1115 on Nov 19, 12 6:48 PM
The hands on the clock I can` t move.The arrow carrser dusten pick up the face of the clock to make the time change. I can`t change the time to get the red part of the sponge and key. Would you be so kind and help?

[Post New]by Alishama on Nov 24, 12 9:50 PM
I'm stuck in the ice room. HINT repeats to the sword. How do I get water to the mold?

[Post New]by Jonnymon on Jul 8, 13 1:15 PM
Hi, I did place the wooden sailor on the ship, but did not get the audio tape and I'm now stuck. Suggestion?

[Post New]by Yayanoosa on Jul 28, 13 12:46 AM
I am stuck? Tape recorder stuck on tree stump cannot move it it the safe to play tune to open it what is the anwer

neltveta
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by neltveta on Mar 7, 14 1:53 AM
trebor50 wrote:Having problem with my Hint button, I click on it and nothing happen, what can I do. Help please

When it happens i click where it say find use f ok use it wont let u buttons work

the FAce of clock if u pu it an click more in that area u need seems to work

Go to: