Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Wild West Story: The Beginning

[Post New]by Tweetster on Apr 16, 11 5:42 AM
I love the game and danced right through the hidden object EXCEPT the 3rd one I CANNOT find the last piece even with the hint button. The glass goes over the logs in front of the wagon and I've clicked every milisecond spot on it but no results. Has anyone else had this problem if so please let me know what I can do to correct it. I can't go any further and I've just started.
Thanks for your help.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Apr 16, 11 7:09 PM
I bought because I was so in need of a new M3 game having worn out LOL Fishdom & Cradle of Rome! However I can say that this one stops short of filling even a close bill. The stupid Indian guide kid that makes your guy move before you get all the boxes cleared is one thing but I think my biggest complaint is it takes 5 Count Em 5 Clicks to EXIT THE DARNED GAME! Whats up with that? JMO

Lean

[Post New]by denniann2 on Apr 17, 11 9:44 AM
i am at a level where i have a rock surrounded by a box of the same color. it won't break no matter how many times i hit it with a pickaxe and the box below it doesn't move. not sure of the level. should have looked at that, i guess, before i got on here. duh! anyhow, i checked things in the game and nothing is moving that rock.

gpherder
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by gpherder on Apr 18, 11 10:53 AM
I almost bought this game. But I'm a completionist, and that damned "helper" who keeps shooting tiles and completing the field for me, BEFORE I've gotten all the bonus tiles, really really ticked me off.

If I want help, I want it to be an OPTION, not a requirement.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Apr 26, 11 10:29 PM
This game was a joy to play. The graphics are stunningly clear. The gameplay is fun and a nice twist on the usual M3. The storyline is well written and interesing. I wonder if there is a previous game with the same characters and this is a prequel to that? There are HOG levels after every 4 levels of M3. Building the town is fun. After the hour demo ran out, I pouted. Totally enjoyment.

This game is an A+.

[Post New]by Bellemadge on May 16, 11 5:20 AM
I bought the game. I have just completed Level 92, only 8 more to go, and for the last 20 or so it has been exceedingly boring.
It keep saying that I can purchase a building with a magnifying glass on it, but of course this is not so, two building show a magnifying glass, but I actually purchsed all the buildings several Levels back.
Just incidentally is the word "Pottery" spelt wrong deliberately?

[Post New]by Featherdawg on May 18, 11 3:10 PM
Like several other posters I have found myself spending hours searching through the forum and clicking on the piles of wood underneath the wagon! Liked this game before I got to this hidden object search that will not allow you to finish it no matter how many times you click on the "hint" area. Please refund my credit and I will just quit this nonsense because it doesn't work and it is so FRUSTRATING!!!!

[Post New]by SisterMarjorie on May 27, 11 10:04 PM
I really enjoyed the game for the first 40 or so levels. But now that I've finished building, it's totally boring. Nothing to work for, no motivation... not even able to get more people for the town. Just want it to end - but I'm only on level 57, I think, and I don't know if I will even bother to finish it. Sorry I bought it!!

Auction3d
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Auction3d on May 30, 11 12:54 AM
I liked the game till I hit the same hidden object round that others have a problem with. It says 1-4 is where I am at but seems like I'm a lot further along than that.

I am on a hidden object round that nothing I do finds the missing piece. It keeps saying that it is under that wagon but I have clicked every millimeter of that area and the surrounding area and it is never found. And I'm usually quite good at hidden object.

Anyone have a fix on this? Can't advance till I find the piece.
Thanks

imans314
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by imans314 on Jun 17, 11 1:57 PM
It is fun until you bought everything, after that it is just boring.
I'm trying to finisch (on level 76 now) but can not play 5 or 6 levels after each other before I get bored.

A shame, because I like the idea of building a town.

kopikat65
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kopikat65 on Sep 17, 12 1:41 AM
After the town is built, what's next? 100 levels and I have nothing left to build? Title is correct " The Beginning", cause I can't get to the end without having goals. Overall, I like it. My nephew and grandkids play it.

Go to: