Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by CruiseHappy on Sep 4, 14 10:52 PM
I am having trouble putting the key in the music box. I am playing on an iPad and since the box is at the very edge of the screen, the key won't reach and constantly bounces back to the inventory. I have never experienced any glitches in any other game I have played, so this surprised me. I'm not the only one having this problem and I can't continue with the game until this gets fixed. Can you please do something about this?
Thanks.

Re:Post any The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by CruiseHappy on Sep 9, 14 1:30 AM
I'm having the same problem as Tuggle. His post was dated in January. It's now September and I haven't seen a response to this problem. I'm new to all this so I don't know exactly how all this works, but couldn't you at least acknowledge that you are aware of this issue? Are you planning on fixing this issue or are we just out of luck?

Doctor9fan
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Doctor9fan on Oct 2, 14 1:57 PM
I can't even open the game, bought full game & it jus will not unlock, try to download but says purchase not found, choosing to buy again says I've already purchased.
This is just one of several BF games I've bought of late with the same problem, good job Apple have refunded me but would like to play these games: now I look at the feedback before I unlock a free version or I only buy full games.
iOS.

Go to: