Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Antique Road Trip 2: Homecoming

[Post New]by thatgirl1212 on Jun 6, 11 7:08 PM
I keep getting the error message that the 3-D window didn't open. Can anyone help me. Thanks

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Jun 7, 11 12:57 AM
Im really disappointed by this game. I absolutely love the first one because its one of those games you get to upgrade things n pick different wallpaper & basically be an interior designer without having to go to school for it or having no knowledge of how to actually be one lol I bought this game with a punch credit so I guess it was technically free so why am I complaining? The first one went on n on n on and its one of those games you can come back to as you please as is this one but this one is so SHORT!! I play these predominantly at night because I have bad insomnia and I usually play a couple hours a night. This game took me 2 nights to complete. I probably only played it 3 hours total whereas the other one went on forever and had more n more n more things to purchase. Half the time I didn't even have the cash to purchase the things to buy and that made it more fun and challenging whereas with this version, I had a ton of money left over but nothing to buy. I had bought everything at one point and it stayed that way for a long time. There weren't that many upgrades and the ones that were there, you didn't get to pick which one you wanted, it just gave you whatever its default is. I actually liked the overall game play in this one better though as you got to look through crates, barrels, fish bowls etc to find the items and at the end needed to unlock items to pick them up but it was just so short and it took away all the good stuff about the first one!!! I am SOOO disappointed!

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Jun 7, 11 8:11 PM
Yeah! Finally a game without all the creepy stuff! Light hearted, a little repetitive, but I didn't mind that so much. The puppy was silly fun. Mini game were easy, but ok. Not much of a story, but it was a refreshing change anyway from all the dark games we always have to choose from. PLEASE, Big Fish, come up with some more light games but with a good story!!!!

kdw13
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by kdw13 on Jun 30, 11 10:59 PM
I like the first one better. Liked the dog, didn't do the accessorizing of it. I liked being able to choose the wallpaper and furniture and flooring of the shop in the first game. In the second game I didn't buy much with my money as I didn't see many antiques that I liked. Like the concept, just wasn't as interesting as the first. And it was abruptly short.

Edited on 06/30/2011 at 11:00:46 PM PST

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Jul 25, 11 6:51 PM
Well, I bought this and completed it. A very short game. Not many real challenges. It is a good game to let your kids play. Harmless and will peak their interest in finding things. The mini puzzles are fairly easy, if not boring. In fact, some were so boring, I just said "solve" to get it over with. Not the best of BF.

[Post New]by CeeGeeSF on Feb 28, 12 8:11 PM
I'm stuck in Billings...I have 5 items to find, all hidden in other areas, but when I open the areas, like the suitcase, the folio, the drawers, the item are simply NOT THERE. I have looked and looked. Tapped and tapped. They are no where to be found. I'm regretting paying for this.

joyzebra
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by joyzebra on Apr 22, 12 10:10 AM
I rarely comment, but this game is so worthy of 2.99 nobody should pass it up!

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Apr 22, 12 11:33 AM
Thanx for current info Joyzebra
I havd been waiting for sale on this one and forgot about it in a year. Finally here and only 2.99! I'm off to buy this one for a pleasant change of pace.

sharona88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sharona88 on Apr 24, 12 6:10 PM
I didn't really enjoy this game, I couldn't get into the storyline.

The graphics were good, and a variety of different HOG screens keeps the game play interesting.

Worth a try, but unfortunately not a buy for me.

[Post New]by aztecgold on Apr 15, 14 3:59 PM
Loaded on Kindle Fire...now have to restart game EVERY TIME I play.

Is this a new glitch...or is there something I can do to fix it?

Problem started after I purchased game. Was ok when free.

Go to: