LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 1, 09 7:06 PM
Are you inside the Mayan Temple? What does the room look like?

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jan 1, 09 7:19 PM
It's a dark room with 4 tablets on the wall and on the floor (right bottom left) there
are 4 symbols that have something to do with the tablets on the wall.
Thanks for all your help Lizzie K

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 1, 09 7:22 PM
cfddutchie wrote:It's a dark room with 4 tablets on the wall and on the floor (right bottom left) there
are 4 symbols that have something to do with the tablets on the wall.
Thanks for all your help Lizzie K
There is a video of how to solve that in the photobucket. Good luck!

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jan 1, 09 7:42 PM
I am having a hard time getting into the photobucket. Is there a easier way?

[Post New]by cmeneely on Jan 1, 09 7:46 PM
Ive come up against a brick wall (figuratively). I got through the Mayan dig except for the red gem. Unfortunately, I have a blank dig field within the ropes - no rocks. I have the box cutter, but there is no bag to open - it is just not there. I have also pounded all around the roped-in area with the hammer and nothing happens.
Is this a bug or is there some other way to get to it?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 1, 09 7:50 PM
cmeneely wrote:Ive come up against a brick wall (figuratively). I got through the Mayan dig except for the red gem. Unfortunately, I have a blank dig field within the ropes - no rocks. I have the box cutter, but there is no bag to open - it is just not there. I have also pounded all around the roped-in area with the hammer and nothing happens.
Use the brush on the dig area to find the bag in the lower right corner.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 1, 09 7:53 PM
cfddutchie wrote:I am having a hard time getting into the photobucket. Is there a easier way?
I sent you a message with the link about 4 hours ago. Have you checked your messages here on Big Fish?

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jan 1, 09 7:54 PM
cmeneely wrote:Ive come up against a brick wall (figuratively). I got through the Mayan dig except for the red gem. Unfortunately, I have a blank dig field within the ropes - no rocks. I have the box cutter, but there is no bag to open - it is just not there. I have also pounded all around the roped-in area with the hammer and nothing happens.

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jan 1, 09 7:56 PM
You use the box cutter to open a bag inside the dig. In the lower right corner of the dig. and the red gem will fall out

[Post New]by cmeneely on Jan 1, 09 8:43 PM
Never mind - I found you can expose the rocks with the brush tool.

argistla
Flounder
Flounder
2,207 Posts

[Post New]by argistla on Jan 2, 09 2:57 AM
LizzieK wrote:
cfddutchie wrote:I am having a hard time getting into the photobucket. Is there a easier way?
I sent you a message with the link about 4 hours ago. Have you checked your messages here on Big Fish?
I am also having trouble getting to your site i get into photobucket ok but they wont let me get hooked up..have tried about 4 times now....am i dumb or WHAT..thank you argistla

[Post New]by cjc82656 on Jan 2, 09 1:13 PM
How do I get the stone tablets in the Temple Of Tutum? I have tried everything I can think of.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 2, 09 1:39 PM
cjc82656 wrote:How do I get the stone tablets in the Temple Of Tutum? I have tried everything I can think of.
There are 2 parts to this scene. Are you on the outside or the inside of the temple?

[Post New]by cjc82656 on Jan 2, 09 2:15 PM
Never mind, I figured it out. Thank you very much though cause I'll probably run into more problems along the way.

[Post New]by redrose62 on Jan 3, 09 9:39 AM
Hi Everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR, I'm new to the Forums so I don"t know if I"m posting correctly. I just finished playing Adventure Chronicles. Great Game. I really enjoyed it. Have a nice day

[Post New]by superk2007 on Jan 3, 09 1:51 PM
LizzieK wrote:
cjc82656 wrote:How do I get the stone tablets in the Temple Of Tutum? I have tried everything I can think of.
There are 2 parts to this scene. Are you on the outside or the inside of the temple?

I'm not the person who asked the above question, but I am outside the Temple of Tatum. I didn't even know that was an option. I've found all items except the 2x tablets which need a tool or other method to find, but I can't seem to crack it. Without creating a spoiler, can anybody help? Thanks.

Edited on 01/03/2009 at 1:51:45 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 3, 09 2:02 PM
superk2007 wrote:I'm not the person who asked the above question, but I am outside the Temple of Tatum. I didn't even know that was an option. I've found all items except the 2x tablets which need a tool or other method to find, but I can't seem to crack it. Without creating a spoiler, can anybody help? Thanks.

There is a picture and video walkthrough for Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure. If you go to this topic you will see instruction on how to find the pictures and videos.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/16107.page

The pictures are marked with how to solve each level. There is a close up enlargement of the completed puzzle that is outside the temple. When you solve that puzzle the tablets will become available when two hidden panels open.

Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 01/03/2009 at 2:04:38 PM PST

[Post New]by sharonrj49 on Jan 5, 09 6:43 PM
I have gotten through all the searches on the first level but I cannot get the iron key at the empire state building. I have the key in the clock and when I click on the clock she comes up with the war of 1812 the right time then and now

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 5, 09 7:02 PM
The 24 hour clock time of 18:12 converts to the 12 hour clock as 6:12.

mlinville
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mlinville on Jan 5, 09 7:23 PM
Lizziek, I went to photobucket but it said not found. It didn't ask me about you it just told me to use to,or,or and in my search. I am stuck inside the pyramid tr;ying to direct the sand. I moved it so much I can't get the stones back where they originally were. Thanks for any help. MarilynLinv

Go to: