THE END????

roymovrich
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:THE END????

[Post New]by roymovrich on Jul 3, 11 8:24 AM
I just got the SE and finished it. I do agree that its a trifle short even for an SE, though the gameplay is much better than some other IHOGs where you have so much to-ing and fro-ing between locations you feel like giving up!
And that ending!! I didn't expect a cliffhanger like that so kudos to BFG for trying it out!
Hopefully there won't be a wait for a sequel. Some games were promised sequels months or even years ago and never materialised - Sleepy Hollow is probably one of the more notorious examples that come to mind and Phantom of the Opera looks set to follow that path too; likewise Bitten and Ravenhearst.
I used a Game Credit for this so I didn't feel too shortchanged but let's hope that future releases will be better.

[Post New]by HopperGuy on Mar 6, 12 12:06 PM
I too thought this was a very intriguing game and enjoyed playing it, but we should have been warned in advance that this was part one (there is a part two coming, right?). Of course, if they let me know that in advance, I wouldn't have purchased the game until it was complete! BFG, how about finishing the game and give it to us as a free app update; and SOON before we forget what it was all about!

[Post New]by Wheesie on Aug 31, 12 7:49 PM
Has anyone else noticed that there are no comments in this thread by BFG? No explanation as to why there has been no part 2, no explanation as to why we were conned into buying a CE game that has no ending and finally why we should continue to trust them. I for one will be researching their offerings more closely via the forums in future; fool you once shame on them, fool you twice, shame on you.

Jen

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 31, 12 11:13 PM
Hi Wheesie,
Many of us have also waited for a very long time for the sequel to this game since its release in April 2011.
I am sure that BFG released this game knowing that there was to be a sequel, but they are not the developers and have no control over whether or when the sequel will be available. So your castigation of BFG is misplaced on this occasion.
Some of us have also emailed the developers regarding the sequel, but have received no useful information from them.
Perhaps you could also send your dissatisfaction to the developers G O G I I and see if you get a satisfactory response. If so, we would all like to hear back from you as to if/when the sequel will be available according to the developers (not Big Fish).
Let's hope it arrives sooner rather than later.
Cheers

Edited on 08/31/2012 at 11:41:14 PM PST

[Post New]by BonnieBlue102 on May 22, 13 6:53 PM
ember89 wrote:i knew as soon as there was the issue of 'looking' in the well... well, that someone was going to come along and push her in... i just knew something like that was going to happen... but "The End" never crossed my mind... what?!?

i felt like... so i've been going along, cleansing away the evil and helping these poor folks who have been taken advantage of by this 'mayor' person... then i get tossed in a well and it's game over?!?! not the way i fly, sweetie!

i figure if i can get all that other stuff done... i'm going to grab that doll and blast my way out of this pit! oh yeah! try that on for size you little evil maggot!

oh... sorry, did i get carried away??

so anyway... i guess we'll just have to wait for part two and finish this rumble then...

don't know if i can wait that long...

[Post New]by BonnieBlue102 on May 22, 13 6:55 PM
I thought this WAS part 2!! I bought the original game........then the CE came along and I thought it would really FINISH the game. Money wasted and to say I'm upset is an understatement. BFG, I buy a lot of games from you but I've been disappointed lately.

Go to: