rescuefire
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH -Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure

[Post New]by rescuefire on Jan 12, 09 8:09 AM
Thanks so much for doing this. I really needed some help finding all of the Geocache thingies. Lots of work here, I hope you know how much you are appreciated!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 12, 09 8:11 AM
rescuefire wrote:Thanks so much for doing this. I really needed some help finding all of the Geocache thingies. Lots of work here, I hope you know how much you are appreciated!

You're very welcome, Rescuefire- glad it helped!

[Post New]by susanbetzel on Jan 12, 09 2:34 PM
[i]

I HAD FUN WITH MY VERY FIRST PURCHASE WITH DISCOUNT
THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT WALK-THROUGH HELPED TO THE END, EXCEPT I COULDN'T FIND THE FINAL BLUE GEM ... IT'S THE ONLY ONE I DODN'T GET 100 % IN. WHAT HIDDEN-OBJECT GAME NO HIGHER THE DIRECT 7 WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR MY NEXT PURCHASE AS H-O GAMES ARE MY FAVORITE AND I'D LIKE IT TO BE A HARDER ONE WITH YOUR WALK-THROUGH PLEASE.

SUE

TOOK ME 16 HOURS AS I DIDN'T SEE THE GO BACK AND FIND MORE AND BY THE WAY IN BLACKBEARDS CAVE WHERE THE WATER STONES ARE ... WHERE OH WHERE IS THE BLUE GEM ???????

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 12, 09 5:31 PM
susanbetzel wrote: [i]

I HAD FUN WITH MY VERY FIRST PURCHASE WITH DISCOUNT
THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT WALK-THROUGH HELPED TO THE END, EXCEPT I COULDN'T FIND THE FINAL BLUE GEM ... IT'S THE ONLY ONE I DODN'T GET 100 % IN. WHAT HIDDEN-OBJECT GAME NO HIGHER THE DIRECT 7 WOULD YOU RECOMMEND FOR MY NEXT PURCHASE AS H-O GAMES ARE MY FAVORITE AND I'D LIKE IT TO BE A HARDER ONE WITH YOUR WALK-THROUGH PLEASE.

SUE

TOOK ME 16 HOURS AS I DIDN'T SEE THE GO BACK AND FIND MORE AND BY THE WAY IN BLACKBEARDS CAVE WHERE THE WATER STONES ARE ... WHERE OH WHERE IS THE BLUE GEM ???????

Hi Susanbetzel- welcome to the forums!

That final blue gem is on a rock out cropping above the right end of the middle chest.- You will need to dust the area.

[Post New]by sandier13 on Jan 13, 09 9:31 AM
I just cannot get the Calendar to clip in the Souvenor shop......

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 13, 09 10:18 AM
sandier13 wrote:I just cannot get the Calendar to clip in the Souvenor shop......

Hi Sandier13- welcome to the forums!

Make sure that the first piece is locked in place- you should not be able to move it, Then you can add another. They will sparkle when placed correctly.

KimIam60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by KimIam60 on Jan 13, 09 11:03 AM
I don't know the symbols for cow, jar and lip. Can you please help?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 13, 09 11:07 AM
KimIam60 wrote:I don't know the symbols for cow, jar and lip. Can you please help?
Hi Kimlam60-welcome to the forums!

When the blue gem is in the ceiling, it shines on three symbols- cow, jar and lip were the best description I could come up with. Hope this helps

KimIam60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by KimIam60 on Jan 13, 09 2:42 PM
Thanks, it worked

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 13, 09 3:02 PM
KimIam60 wrote:Thanks, it worked
You're very welcome! Enjoy the game!

txmimi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by txmimi on Jan 19, 09 9:00 AM
At the Mayan dig, I cannot find a bag in the lower right section of the screen to open with my box cutters. I have clicked all over the area--and the page, too--and find no bag anywhere. Help!

txmimi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by txmimi on Jan 19, 09 9:10 AM
Never mind! I found it!

[Post New]by georgia1967 on Jan 21, 09 9:05 PM
thanks so much I really needed this help

[Post New]by herchule1 on Jan 26, 09 12:02 PM
LyndaLynLou wrote:Blackbeards Cove
You gave directions using numbers such as 3-3-1-2-1-3. Are those numbers to be used only on row one on the far left. Are you supposed to hit the stone first 3 times, then 3 times again. Or does it go hit the first stone 3 X then the second stone 3 X then the third stone 1X. Then what?? I'm so confused please help. When I hit the stones all they do is move back and forth. At one times I had all three stones right up next to the chests but the key did not work. What am I doing wrong except being an idiot. Thanks for all your help.

[Post New]by ZeldaDaWitch on Jan 30, 09 12:55 PM
I am in the paris catacombs and need to find the cross puzzle to move on all I keep getting in 2 hands in blue holding a crown. Anyone know how to get the cross?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 30, 09 3:31 PM
ZeldaDaWitch wrote:I am in the paris catacombs and need to find the cross puzzle to move on all I keep getting in 2 hands in blue holding a crown. Anyone know how to get the cross?

Hi ZeldaDaWitch- welcome to the forums!

This was posted on the first page:

CROSS – dust right wall, just below skulls

KKSRT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by KKSRT on Jan 30, 09 9:22 PM
OMG! Thank you so much for all of your hard work putting this together!!! It saved me!

I've gone thru the whole game twice at the Master level. I think I'll just keep creating new profiles to go thru. If nothing else it's testing my memory.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 30, 09 9:33 PM
KKSRT wrote:OMG! Thank you so much for all of your hard work putting this together!!! It saved me!

I've gone thru the whole game twice at the Master level. I think I'll just keep creating new profiles to go thru. If nothing else it's testing my memory.

Hi KKSRT- Welcome to the forums!

You're very welcome! So glad I could help.

kaerbaer
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kaerbaer on Feb 3, 09 6:55 PM
HI - can anyone help me - I can't seem to find or get the geocache for the hall of records or the lost tomb - I can see it in the hall of records - it just won't let me click it - and I can't find the necklace anywhere in the lost tomb - I have dusted and broke and burned everthing I can with no luck - I have master level on all the levels I have played - just missing the 2 geocaches so far

it is very frustrating

thanks for any help you guys can provide - these forums are great for getting the info you need when you get stuck in a game - lol

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 3, 09 10:33 PM
kaerbaer wrote:HI - can anyone help me - I can't seem to find or get the geocache for the hall of records or the lost tomb - I can see it in the hall of records - it just won't let me click it - and I can't find the necklace anywhere in the lost tomb - I have dusted and broke and burned everthing I can with no luck - I have master level on all the levels I have played - just missing the 2 geocaches so far

it is very frustrating

thanks for any help you guys can provide - these forums are great for getting the info you need when you get stuck in a game - lol

Both are posted on the first page of this thread. You may need to close the Geocache drop-down.

HALL OF RECORDS

GEOCACHE – upper, left corner of bookcase – SACRIFICIAL DAGGER

THE LOST TOMB

GEOCACHE – upper edge, to left of hat – ANTIQUE FRENCH NECKLACE

Go to: