Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by blondecatty on May 21, 11 6:20 PM
i was stuck on scissors but i di what someone on forem said which was to paint scissors in grey first then paint over in another colour and then again in grey to my surprise it worked also did same ion heart

lssubabe
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by lssubabe on May 21, 11 7:32 PM
marciabb wrote:SPOILER ALERT

No problems with freezing here, but another problem :
I'm playing the bonus chapter and at one point you have to enter the castle with a gear-puzzle. I took the 3 gears from the gargoyles mouths, then placed them in the puzzle, but one dissapeared ! So I can't finish the game... Does anybody else had this problem ?

Has that exact same problem. Any solutions? I would love to finish this

popsicle4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by popsicle4 on May 21, 11 7:43 PM
I managed to get the game working, however can not work out where the egg comes from or the last leaf and the Strategy Guide does not showit. Also, at the City Gates can not pick up the berries. Any advice would be appreciated.

popsicle4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by popsicle4 on May 21, 11 7:48 PM
I had no trouble getting the trial to run, however cannot find where the egg comes from or the last leaf. Also, at the City Gates cannot pick up the berries. Please advise.

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Sophisticated4U on May 21, 11 7:58 PM
I am in the Castle Courtyard and I have just tickled the three Gargoyles with the feather. I collected three gears from their mouths; however, when I went in the Castle to use the gears on the first floor door, I only had two gears in my inventory. Where did the third gear go??? I am now stuck and I can not skip the locks on the door!!! HELP!

>>>Frustrated

Edited on 05/21/2011 at 7:59:50 PM PST

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on May 22, 11 1:53 AM
The guide says I am suppose to get a ring from the pupprt playing the piano. Either the piano didn't open, or I left it, and I can't go back for the ring. It says everything is clear in that area. Other sites have a fix for this game. Why doesn't BFG?

Cdt3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Cdt3 on May 22, 11 4:20 AM
I got to the bonus chapter and cleanse the mirrors however when I picked up the red ball and tried to cleanse the red mirror nothing happens and I have tried everything and the stain glass game I can't get thru the sg sucks its no help at all.

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on May 22, 11 6:58 AM
After contacting BFG techies about being unable to load game, all I got was that I should reinstall, Flash Player and check for mac updates. This was a complete waste of time so I give up and I won't be buying any more games.

stargirld
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by stargirld on May 22, 11 7:54 AM
Why am I getting a message saying widescreen is not supported by my display? I have a new 27" iMac, the latest OS and drivers, and I've had other BF games run widescreen with no issues.

stargirld
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by stargirld on May 22, 11 7:55 AM
Why am I getting a message saying widescreen is not supported by my display? I have a new 27" iMac, the latest OS and drivers, and I've had other BF games run widescreen with no issues.

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on May 22, 11 9:24 AM
ATTENTION ALL YOU FRUSTRATED GAMERS!

On Friday (May 22), GogiiGrace (from the developer Gogii) posted that the developer is aware that this game is LOADED with technical flaws of all sorts. They are now aware of these mega-issues and are working on creating a FIX for these glitches.

She could not give us a date as to when the updated version would be available, so the Customer Service staffers have rushed a refund to me (since my version of the game - both the first and second attempts - were so flawed, I ended up with lots of pieces of objects I didn't need, a disappearing Inventory Section, a Strategy Guide that just stayed stuck in one place, and the same problems finding objects that most people have had.)

I'm not sure why they are continuing to advertise this game so heavily when they KNOW it is defective, but just stay tuned to hear about the updates that are expected with this game. Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. GogiiGrace, also, stated that the Gogii developers would be creating a new kind of Strategy Guide, for the updated version, as well as changing the bright lights, that have been bothering so many people.

Edited on 05/22/2011 at 9:28:26 AM PST

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by dustybritches on May 22, 11 11:18 AM
Giliraz wrote:
RainbowExplorer wrote:
Giliraz wrote:Is the Bonus Chapter playable at all?
how do I activate it to be playable?

You cannot play the Bonus Chapter until you have completed the entire game. Only then is it and some of the other additional CE features, unlocked.

Thank you...
I found it...

What other additional features?? I can play bonus chapter,finished game.

[Post New]by dustybritches on May 22, 11 11:20 AM
Correction,I can't play bonus chapter.........so what additional features??

ackpfft
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ackpfft on May 22, 11 11:36 AM
Well, I didn't see anyone with my problem, so it's probably just me
I put the gold string in the pot, and gold started spilling out then froze in mid-pour. I placed the casting stones down, but it won't cast the ring. I see there are many bugs, so I'm actually hoping it's just something I'm missing.

Re:Post any Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by sinsatible on May 22, 11 3:49 PM
I have cleansed the third mirror, but did not get an orb to go into the the 4th mirror in the bonus chapter. Without that orb, I can’t continue the game. I checked the strategy guide, and I could not make sense of what the guide was instructing me to do. This is what is says: To cleanse the Blue mirror, I had to enter the green portal? To cleanse the pink mirror, I had to enter the blue portal, to cleanse the red mirror, enter the pink portal, to cleanse the yellow mirror, enter the red portal, (I would but I didn’t receive an orb to enter) and to enter the Witch’s Chamber, enter the yellow portal. I haven’t had any trouble with this game until now.
Will there be a fix to the game and to the strategy guide?

[Post New]by sarahnaim82 on May 22, 11 11:49 PM
This is a nightmare!!
Please help me, I am in witch's castle in the room with the statues "asking me to make them laugh"!! I have no material to do that!!
I gathered all the flies, some makeup, but I cannot move forward!
How did you go through the door? I have no guidance on how I am supposed to rotate the thing on the door?
Thank you

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on May 23, 11 12:19 AM
If you are in a situation in this game where you do not know what to do, you have three main choices:

1) Click on the question mark above you fairy guide and/or your dragon guide and they will show you what the answer is or where you need to go.

2) Use your Strategy Guide (included in this CE version of the game), to see what it tells you you should be working on and/or doing right not. If you are trying to do something that it is NOT telling you that you should be doing right now, you are getting ahead of yourself (and the game). Follow the guidance within the Strategy Guide.

3) On the developer's (Gogii) website, there is reportedly a traditional "Walkthrough" you can use to help yourself find the solutions to your problems and questions. Just Google the developer's website and you should be able to find the Walkthrough there (though I haven't checked it out personally, since I'm too stuck with technical glitches to find a Walkthrough helpful).

Sure hope these tips help!

Edited on 05/23/2011 at 12:22:02 AM PST

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 23, 11 5:51 AM
sarahnaim82 wrote:This is a nightmare!!
Please help me, I am in witch's castle in the room with the statues "asking me to make them laugh"!! I have no material to do that!!
I gathered all the flies, some makeup, but I cannot move forward!
How did you go through the door? I have no guidance on how I am supposed to rotate the thing on the door?
Thank you

Hi there, this isn't really a technical issue (as in game freezing, parts disappearing etc) and I have answered this on your other post

Kel

[Post New]by skydancer0506 on May 23, 11 11:51 AM
deelberger wrote:Can I ask how it is that after downloading this new game, available today, it's showing up that the trial has already been played??? I'm the only one who uses my computer and my account, so unless someone hacked it this morning very early and played the trial, I'm stumped! And very upset about it. Anyone else have this problem???

Dee

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it's fine now, have the entire 60 min. trial. I also downloaded the first Princess Isabella game and just finished playing that trial...which I did enjoy! Can't wait to play the newest one!

[Post New]by p_sprinkles on May 23, 11 7:10 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Go to: