Anged
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

Re:Are you still stuck anywhere? Can I help?

[Post New]by Anged on May 25, 11 5:58 PM
Figured it out.

[Post New]by hexcaster on May 25, 11 6:16 PM
Hi - Hope you can help me. I can't hatch the egg as I have no potions left. I've deinstalled and reinstalled the game but I must be missing something! All I have in my inventory are 2/15 puppet pieces. Also, don't know where to find all the flowers for the sleeping guard's tattoo.
Can you please help me???? I've enjoyed the game so far and hate being stuck.
Thanks

shera156
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by shera156 on May 25, 11 6:25 PM
I have a problem -- I have all the puppet parts yet when I assemble them, one puppet is missing his head. I uninstalled the game and started new. Now, I have just created the pepper and the book is still asking me to assemble it. Yikes -- I love this game and I just can't take the time to get stuck in so many places. Please help.
Thanks

shera156
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by shera156 on May 25, 11 6:52 PM
I have a problem -- I have all the puppet parts yet when I assemble them, one puppet is missing his head. I uninstalled the game and started new. Now, I have just created the pepper and the book is still asking me to assemble it. Yikes -- I love this game and I just can't take the time to get stuck in so many places. Please help.
Thanks

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on May 25, 11 10:19 PM
HI KEL thank you 4 all the help i have tried to put fire out at rapunzels tower but wont go out have used fairys water ability but the fire still burns and also in rapunzels tower there is something on wall a torch or cup whatever it is what do i do with it

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 26, 11 1:58 AM
Anged wrote:Figured it out.

I'm pleased you were able to work it out

Kel

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 26, 11 2:04 AM
tinyzac wrote:HI KEL thank you 4 all the help i have tried to put fire out at rapunzels tower but wont go out have used fairys water ability but the fire still burns and also in rapunzels tower there is something on wall a torch or cup whatever it is what do i do with it

My pleasure zac. Keep trying to put the fire out, try your putting your cursor slighty down and to the bottom of the fire and leave it there whilst the fairy does her work. I have seen a post that someone took 8 tries to put out that fire. if that doesn't work move it a little bit again.

Inside Rapunzels you won't be able to do anything with the torch until the fairy has her fire ability.

Kel

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 26, 11 2:18 AM
shera156 wrote:I have a problem -- I have all the puppet parts yet when I assemble them, one puppet is missing his head. I uninstalled the game and started new. Now, I have just created the pepper and the book is still asking me to assemble it. Yikes -- I love this game and I just can't take the time to get stuck in so many places. Please help.
Thanks

The Strategy Guide works like this. When you see a sentence click on it, it will expand and give you the next step. If that doesn't help, click on that sentence and will expand again, showing further help.

There is a MAP in the back of the JOURNAL under the Purple Tab, This will show cursed areas, areas with things to do and completely cleared areas. Check it, If it shows something to do in an area, click on the little circle and it will take you there immediately.

The missing puppet part could be anywhere. I have posted a SPOILER: Full list of where the Puppet Parts are. When you find this post it will look blank. Place your cursor next to the icon, hold down the left mouse button and drag across the blank area. My hidden text will be hilited. Use the map and see where you still have things to do, go there and search.

You can send me a PM (just click on the PM envelope in my post) with what is in your inventory (gems, and other things, and let me know WHO you have with you (Dragon, Fairy or both) and which abilities they have.. That will help me understand what you have done (or not)

Kel

edit

Edited on 05/28/2011 at 5:50:49 AM PST

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 26, 11 2:37 AM
hexcaster wrote:Hi - Hope you can help me. I can't hatch the egg as I have no potions left. I've deinstalled and reinstalled the game but I must be missing something! All I have in my inventory are 2/15 puppet pieces. Also, don't know where to find all the flowers for the sleeping guard's tattoo.
Can you please help me???? I've enjoyed the game so far and hate being stuck.
Thanks

Hi there - I presume from your post and the fact that you only have 2 puppet pieces, you have partially repaired the fairy village (with the leaves and the bamboo shoots and done the slider puzzle so three of the waterfalls are flowing?), and you have possibly placed the mirror shards that you have found. You have put the Dragons Egg in the Nest?

Have you broken the bottle at the base of the tree? Go towards the Guard, break the round bit on the handle of the sword, Checked the wall above the handle to the gate? Taken the right path from the crossroads and gone past the skull gate to the Troll Bridge?

You must have a potion to hatch the egg but I don't know what you have done so far (or why you don't have a potion at least in your inventory). Have you possibly missed picking one up somewhere?

Can you send me a PM (click on the PM envelope in my post) and tell me, then I can help you further

Kel

Edited on 05/26/2011 at 2:40:49 AM PST

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 26, 11 5:43 AM
bye - I am going off line for a time now (I have a NEW CE to play! (happy dance!! ))

But I will keep checking back! Later guys

Kel

[Post New]by Stormy_Sky on May 26, 11 6:59 AM
I just started the game, and i have cleared the first few rooms.
My problem: I cannot find the tad pole

any help will be appreciated

Stormy

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 26, 11 7:02 AM
Stormy_Sky wrote:I just started the game, and i have cleared the first few rooms.
My problem: I cannot find the tad pole

any help will be appreciated

Stormy

Hi Stormy

It's in the 'bathroom' look in the right hand side sink and you'll see a little swirl swimming around in the water.

Kel

[Post New]by Stormy_Sky on May 26, 11 7:47 AM
Kelvarda wrote:

Hi Stormy

It's in the 'bathroom' look in the right hand side sink and you'll see a little swirl swimming around in the water.

Kel

well thats a silly place for a tad pole
- i was looking in the catacombs

thank you very much Kel

~Stormy

[Post New]by jamie70 on May 26, 11 5:20 PM
Hi ,Im having trouble finding the last peace of the map i think. Nedd it to get the last peace of cole behind the map.

[Post New]by jnall3 on May 26, 11 5:29 PM
think there maybe a glitch but I am not sure. I only have 4 gold rings and 4 transformation potions, but it says that all the screens are cleared, so I can not figure out where the 5th ring would be????

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 26, 11 5:35 PM
jamie70 wrote:Hi ,Im having trouble finding the last peace of the map i think. Nedd it to get the last peace of cole behind the map.

Hi jamie

The piece of coal is not behind the map! (it's a black gem)!

You get the coal fron the Dwarf King when you free him from the crystal using the Green Gems

And somewhere in these threads is a spoiler for ALL the pieces of the Schematic. Just look for anything with SPOILER in capital letter. When you find it the text will not be seen. Use your left mouse cursor next to the icon, hold it down and drag across the blank area. My text will appear.

Kel

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on May 26, 11 5:38 PM
jnall3 wrote: think there maybe a glitch but I am not sure. I only have 4 gold rings and 4 transformation potions, but it says that all the screens are cleared, so I can not figure out where the 5th ring would be????

Is there any area left where you have not picked up a potion? If you've done everything you should have 5 potions and 5 rings.

Use the map in the back of the JOURNAL to check for any remaining Cursed areas or areas with things still to do in them. Have you made a ring yourself using the Gold Thread and the TWO Casting Stones?

Kel

edit

Edited on 05/28/2011 at 5:29:24 AM PST

[Post New]by jnall3 on May 26, 11 6:15 PM
There are no remaining cursed areas on the map except at the place where I put the rings on the hand. I had them all when I was putting them on. I even when back the places where they were to see if maybe I forgot one, but all areas are clear! Frustrating!!!

[Post New]by sarahbera1218 on May 26, 11 6:29 PM
Evil reflections? I'm sure the strategy guide says something about how to fix the reflections and about what you're supposed to do for the stained glass thing, but my strategy guide is lagging a bit and is still saying I need to figure out the secret room in the dwarves house, when I'm in the witch's castle trying to do completely different stuff! I've got a sponge, the three colors of makeup, some flies, and a candle. Any help would be super appreciated. I've been having to duck in and out of this thread for help since my strategy guide seems to hate me!

EDIT:
Nevermind, nevermind, I figured a little bit of it out. I forgot I had that little green crystal ball thing. *sigh* This game has been so frustrating, which is a real shame, because I was really looking forward to it :/

Edited on 05/26/2011 at 6:55:12 PM PST

bluedage
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by bluedage on May 26, 11 9:50 PM
Kelvarda,
Your posts helped tremendously! Thanks! Several others on here helped as well. Thanks to all!

Go to: