MONSTER QUEST

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:MONSTER QUEST

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on Jan 5, 09 10:47 AM
I am at the same spot you are. Can't find the keys or the necklace.

Just a hint on putting the puzzle together in Werewolf level. I was trying to do it in the tray, but, it needs to build on the one above that does not move. Once I started there, it works. Can't say that it is easy, but now is doable.

Edited on 01/05/2009 at 10:48:12 AM PST

zuziq
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by zuziq on Jan 5, 09 2:05 PM
tinahdans wrote:I found a fix for those who have not been able to get past the opening page, and/or have received the error message and termination:

At the opening page, where your options are Play, Instructions, and Options, click on Options, then check the box next to Windowed (as opposed to Full Screen) and close. Then go ahead and click Play.

This actually worked for me after having downloaded and uninstalled several times. Figures: something so simple.

Thanks Tina! This worked for me!

rescuefire
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by rescuefire on Jan 9, 09 5:29 AM
Well this is very discouraging I downloaded the game, started it and I get a blank white screen and then a blank black screen and can hear the music. Nothing else happens, I see nothing.

I emailed tech support, they sent a fix for this problem. Apparently there was something wrong with the game and the start up. I did the fix, nothing changed. I uninstalled and redownloaded and reinstalled the game, did the fix and still nothing.

I intend on emailing tech support back again but is anyone else having similar problems?

Micacat60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Micacat60 on Jan 28, 09 5:45 PM
My opinion, I do not like this game. You can't save only in certain spots, and you do not have the option of skipping the games. The Werewolf with the cast is really upsetting. Who ever developed this game was not thinking to clearly. I will uninstall.

[Post New]by ttomdor on Feb 6, 09 10:07 AM
Bylli wrote:I'm in the Lab on the second quest. I can't get the molecules to release on any of the spots to match the cloth. Anyone else having this problem. I did the reconstructure of the paw print fine but the second one is giving me fits.

Iam having a problem putting together the broken paw cast and there is no way to find help or hints and I have put it together a 100 times already and it is not going on to the next puzzle I always had a small piece that did not seem to fit anywhere but I put it in several places it looked right but I got nowhere do you have any hints or should I just forget it and consider it a loss any help would be appreciated .

[Post New]by ttomdor on Feb 6, 09 10:11 AM
Grnmeadow wrote:This is the most frustrating game yet. I am stuck on trying to put together the broken cast. First, the mouse will move the wrong piece and then when you get the right piece, it moves another one. After putting the pieces together, what is suppose to happen? None of them fuse together. I can't believe that all the pieces are placed wrong. Help!!!!!! By the way, this is the segment in Wisconsin.

Iam in the same boat and I don't know what to do either and I have redone it many times and nothing happens. Iam frustrated I play these games in between studying to relax and this one just made me angry.

[Post New]by fredric on Feb 17, 09 5:53 PM
susanbreyes wrote:Key goes to the rusty lock in the alley on the dumpster, after that you need the camera to take a picture of the baby monster in the box in Rodrigo's office.

[Post New]by fredric on Feb 17, 09 5:54 PM
Thanks. I never would have gotten that without your help

cp21
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by cp21 on Mar 29, 09 5:45 PM
I'm in the Lab on the second test. I can't get the molecules to release on any of the spots to match the cloth. I have turned them up, down, around and sideways...but to no avail!

I did the paw print fine but the second one is just not working - I am sure there is a trick...but I can't find it!

Any suggestions???

[Post New]by marmls on May 30, 10 8:59 AM
cp21 wrote:I'm in the Lab on the second test. I can't get the molecules to release on any of the spots to match the cloth. I have turned them up, down, around and sideways...but to no avail!

I did the paw print fine but the second one is just not working - I am sure there is a trick...but I can't find it!

Any suggestions???

[Post New]by RedDixie on Nov 26, 10 4:09 PM
I have found if you right click on your desktop, go to properties and then settings move your pixels to 1024 by 768. It works for me when I do that. Otherwise if it is has gone back to the large icons on my desktop the game gives me an error message so that I know I have to change my settings.

I have trouble hearing them talk a little but like someone else said if you can read what difference does it make.

I have had to start over also because of freeze ups on doing some puzzles. What I don't like is that you can't save where ever you are. It is a hassle having to re-do everything that I had done before.

I too was stuck on key from the loch ness monster but I will try it on the lock; thanks.

Even with all of these glitches I still like the game as it is different than other games.

Go to: