Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Post any Dreamland technical issues here only

[Post New]by dippy1 on Jun 13, 11 3:22 PM
i have all keys for symbol but itt does nothing help

[Post New]by ladyhawkj4 on Jun 13, 11 3:47 PM
I am also having issues in the cafe. Inventory bar will not come up, and cannot click on the cupcake. I really don't want to start over just to have the same thing happen after spending all that time Are you going to be fixing this, or giving us a credit?

[Post New]by Aereil19 on Jun 14, 11 10:18 AM
ladyhawkj4 wrote:I am also having issues in the cafe. Inventory bar will not come up, and cannot click on the cupcake. I really don't want to start over just to have the same thing happen after spending all that time Are you going to be fixing this, or giving us a credit?

bonnie112345
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bonnie112345 on Jun 14, 11 11:53 AM
Game only comes up in a small window. I can not get full screen no matter what I do!

bonnie112345
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bonnie112345 on Jun 14, 11 10:26 PM
HEY! I just noticed! I am a seahorse! A cute little seahorse I might add!

Re: Pencil & Sharpener @ Popcorn Stand in Central Square

[Post New]by MyMaria531 on Jun 15, 11 12:21 AM
I'm having a problem in the hidden object portions of this game when it comes to combining objects. I pick up the object to move it to the corresponding object (pencil sharpener to pencil) and the object jumps away from the cursor and won't engage with the stationary portion of the object. If I go out of the scene and return, the moveable part of the combo is ID'd by "hint" button to be under the inventory list at the screen bottom where it is not available as clicking there closes the scene.

I have restarted the game several times, but the sharpener still displaces about 4 cm's away from the cursor and nothing I do will get it to sharpen the pencil.

Lavender101
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Lavender101 on Jun 15, 11 8:25 AM
I have correctly completed the clown wardrobe puzzle but cannot retrieve the the bat from the wardrobe. This is a glitch. I have spent over 8 hrs. playing up to this point and I am not starting over, nor should I be expected to. Please either fix this problem within a reasonable time frame or issue me a credit. I mean it.

[Post New]by ace1122 on Jun 15, 11 1:43 PM
With the Cafe, I cannot pick up the carrot !!!

I can't go any further in the game.. I really enjoyed it this far.. but nothing is letting me pick up this stupid carrot.

[Post New]by Monsterchloe on Jun 15, 11 4:05 PM
The hat for the crying clown has disappeared .. I have removed all of the items, backed out and gone back in to dress them and still no last HAT... It is annoying.

[Post New]by jsears on Jun 15, 11 4:28 PM
I have been playing Dreamland for about two days. On several occasions, the machine will reboot. This does not happen with any other game or program on my machine, and didn't start rebooting until I installed the game.

On THREE occasions, I have been more than halfway through the game when it rebooted. After the machine restarted and loaded up, I went back to the game only to find out that my progress HAD NOT BEEN SAVED and I had to start the game over.

This is very annoying, and is not up to Big Fish Games standards. I used one of my game credits to get the game, and now I feel like I've wasted it.

Hopefully, BF will respond to this message with a solution.

[Post New]by chann35 on Jun 16, 11 3:30 AM
MelStacey wrote:I'm also having problems in the cafe. The inventory bar will not come up for me and I cannot click on the cupcake to pick it up.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Jun 16, 11 11:48 AM
I solved the cafe problem thanks to our techs. The game is not faulty. It was just an inattention on my part where you really have to pay attention to the game play. I started over. The game is fun anyway so soon got to cafe and it all worked Same with any other parts of game. You must pay attention to details. A really fun game we need more!

[Post New]by LillianF on Jun 16, 11 8:18 PM
I seem to be going through okay, but every time I check my tasks, it tells me I need to return the heads to the three guys gambling. I've done that, played the shell game and got the prize.

I'm just wondering, if it's never eliminated from my task list, will I be unable to complete the game?

Thank you!

Kluane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Kluane on Jun 17, 11 11:34 AM
I liked this game but when I reach the moon - my whole computer crashes and has to be restarted. This happened 3 times. I would like to finish the game since I have most of the stars and marbles and if I reload the game then I have to start all over again. Is there something else I can do. Thanks.

[Post New]by avohn13 on Jun 18, 11 2:21 PM
Cafe also not working-cannot pick up the lemon no matter how many times or where I click on it. The hint button clearly circles it and the walkthrough also points out where it is. I don't know what the poster was talking about pay attention to details-the game is faulty- because clearly there is some problem with this portion of the game. I hate to have to start over. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still the problem persists. And if I start over there is no guarantee it won't happen again. I hope this is fixed with a patch or something soon as the game is now unplayable.

locko
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by locko on Jun 18, 11 7:03 PM
Kluane wrote:I liked this game but when I reach the moon - my whole computer crashes and has to be restarted. This happened 3 times. I would like to finish the game since I have most of the stars and marbles and if I reload the game then I have to start all over again. Is there something else I can do. Thanks.

i am havingn same problem here, haave like the game to this point, just wish computer would stop crashing so i can continue game.

[Post New]by devilspepper on Jun 19, 11 6:50 AM
I am not receiving a ticket after inserting coin and playing match 3 game,waited for skip game option too but that does not help

MelStacey
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by MelStacey on Jun 19, 11 8:13 AM
exact wrote:I solved the cafe problem thanks to our techs. The game is not faulty. It was just an inattention on my part where you really have to pay attention to the game play. I started over. The game is fun anyway so soon got to cafe and it all worked Same with any other parts of game. You must pay attention to details. A really fun game we need more!

So enlighten us- what details are we missing exactly?

Obviously many of us are having issues with this game. The game seems to have several faults from the posts I have read.

[Post New]by Marie0001 on Jun 19, 11 4:33 PM
capecarol wrote:In the area of the gramaphone one of my tigers disappeared. I was moving them around and one was far from my arrow so I backed out of the scene and when I came back it was gone. Was that supposed to happen? I have no idea where to find it again.

I had the exact same issue. I even exited the game and came back in--still no 5th tiger. I have deleted the game, reinstalled it, and am hoping NOT to have the SAME issue. After spending several hours so far on the game, it is ridiculous to have to start from the beginning again!!!! Hoping for a fix soon!!!

[Post New]by Northern_Grunt on Jun 19, 11 8:48 PM
mylbos wrote:tell us what to do when the game we purchased will not let us proceed- example- cafe and items on the bib- NOT able to pick them up- renders the game useless- are you going to find a fix- or respond with a game credit?????

I'm at the Cafe, obviously on a screen where I should be getting a list of items to find. No list of items, my Inventory doesn't work, no other reason why I should be in the cafe, and my only working option is to back out.

ANOTHER technical problem?

Go to: