Re:Post any Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector’s Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by GlacierMyst on Mar 2, 13 9:01 PM
Over a year later since members have been venting regarding the glitches and issues with this game, and still the same issues with Venice freezing. Even after uninstalling and re-installing the game I still encountered the same problems. It's beyond ridiculous that this has not be fixed and updated by this time. And not once is this mentioned in the reviews. Never knew I needed to read the "technical issues" prior to purchasing a game.

Re:Post any Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector’s Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by aboody_96 on Sep 5, 13 10:01 AM
Hello big fish
I can't pick up the feather for to write down the telescope code. It is not shown in the scene The hint fan says: there is nothing to do at the moment". I am very frustrated. i don't know what i do
so if you can fix that wrong in that game
i like this game so much and Grim Facade Sinister Obsession Standard too
i hope this game fix soon

bur2000
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by bur2000 on Nov 3, 13 12:55 PM
GlacierMyst wrote:Never knew I needed to read the "technical issues" prior to purchasing a game.
You definitely have to do that. Many games are buggy and often the bugs can be worked around be doing things in a specific order.

It's ridiculous, but that's how BFG works. Games are cheap (if you only buy at 50% sales) but buggy.

Don't expect any fixes though. I guess BFG contacts the devs if there is a lot of trouble but if the devs chose not to fix it, then nobody cares, case closed.

BONUS SECTION: Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector’s Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by LaVonNadine on Dec 6, 13 12:45 AM
I've completed a couple of games lately that crapped out at the bonus section, simply don't allow you to complete and access the extras. This one didn't keep them from me, so much as it just didn't work they way extras usually do:

Usually, once you save wallpapers they either land together on your desktop, in your My Documents folder, or somewhere else on your hard drive. You can find them easily, then move them wherever you choose. This one allowed me to add a single wallpaper to the desktop, but made it impossible to find on my hard drive. When I accessed the Control Panel, the Picture Location read Grim Façade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition but the shot itself was blacked out. It did, however, appear perfectly fine as a desktop background.

The only way to save the wallpapers to my pictures library was to Print Screen each desktop background, alter each using Paint, then saving each as a jpeg.

Oh boy...

Go to: