gamertlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Post any Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls technical issues here only

[Post New]by gamertlc on Jun 28, 11 12:23 PM
I'm having a different problem. I'm in chapter 3 in the Amazon and I'm on the door puzzle. I matched all the tiles and I'm trying to slide the crossbeams to open the door. There is a stone in the way, but it wouldn't move. Somehow I managed to slide the lower crossbeam partially over the stone and it's stuck there. I can't finish the game. I tried closing and reopening the game to no avail. Please help!!!

rolldedice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Post any Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls technical issues here only

[Post New]by rolldedice on Jun 28, 11 3:56 PM
really looks like a GREAT game-had to shut puter down to get out-curser jumpy-black screen during"walking" I would guess if I ever got there!!!! Lots of glitches!!!!! U fix I buy!!!!!

MacLaura
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by MacLaura on Jun 28, 11 4:15 PM
I have hit a bug where trying to hammer the nails, closes down the game after triggering a read error. Walking about elsewhere does not trigger the problem.

At this point - my game is stuck until I can get thew boards hammered.

My guess is there is some logic flow glitch, as I tired to nail the boards before getting the gem, getting the gem worked (upon reloading the game) but now whenever I start to hammer the nails (once placed) --- crash goes the game.

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Jun 28, 11 4:49 PM
I am at near the end of the game, hammered in the nails, got an access violation and the game turned itself off. No biggie, I thought, and started it again from the desktop. It recognizes my profile but has put me at the START of the game again. There seems to be no way I can get back to the place I was in.

[Post New]by grandmagamer49 on Jun 28, 11 6:12 PM
Same problem here, could not get past the title page. Unable to enter name. could not get cursor to work and exit the game. sorry but no play no pay..

MacLaura
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by MacLaura on Jun 28, 11 6:46 PM
Cuddlefish,

sounds like you and I ran into the same "games over" woe.

Hope the developers read this ....

[Post New]by marcmallo on Jun 28, 11 10:12 PM
I have run into the error-at-nail-hammering point. Is there a fix for this, or some other solution? I've enjoyed the game to this point, and will be disappointed if I can't finish it. Marcmallo

NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 28, 11 11:49 PM
I am the same...I place the nails and then hammer them in. As soon as that is done I get the error message and the game shuts down. When I open up the game again I am back to putting the nails in the boards. Please help cos I want to finish the game.

[Post New]by PopcornPrincess on Jun 29, 11 1:05 AM
After I put my name I couldn't get the cursor to work. I was going crazy trying to put it on exit or anything and it wouldn't go anywhere I wanted it to go. I had to hit control, alt and delete to get out of the game. I tried this a few times and gave up. It looks like a great game. I'm scared to try it again because I've read other players have been having the same problem. I hope someone can fix this game.
Popcorn Princess

OZIOYOYOY
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by OZIOYOYOY on Jun 29, 11 1:05 AM
I brought this game straight-up big mistake,should have had a trial first.I got my name on by right clicking and drag along box and press delete.After every scene the bloody game down loads,or the curser freezes.This is not doing my patience any good.

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Jun 29, 11 2:03 AM
Null - at least you are back at the nails!

This was a great game until now. I enjoyed the challenges and had no problems with slows or cursors.

However I don't want to replay from scratch to end up back on the desktop at the same place I was last time.

A fix would be great.

MacLaura
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by MacLaura on Jun 29, 11 6:30 AM
Anyone hear any news on this?

Appears lots of people are now running into this problem, A fix would be appreciated (hopefully one NOT requiring you to start the game all over)

It is a very nice game - up to that point. Like to have a chance to finish it

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on Jun 29, 11 10:00 AM
I am a bit disappointed with this game, the demo was looking promising, but once bought I esperienced too problems with the cursor, it' would not respond all the time to the tasks , and and the inventory' bar was on the way in many scenes, also some items were so close to the next locations arrows, that often , also because the cursor was defective, I would find myself in another locations, so I had to move back in, and so on..., the right spot to put items was often so millemetric that I had to try several times, before actually center it.
In the demo was not so evident or I would have not get it.
Besides the thechs problems, the game was nice , but still I would not give more than 3-

[Post New]by sabinepranjic on Jun 29, 11 10:54 AM
I have the same problem as shoestringplayer. After I got the fourth skull the screen is black and nothing is working anymore - only the task manager saved me. Deinstalled and reinstalled the game - but the same, as well as starting the computer new did not work. I like this game and I want to play it to the end. I looks like the complete game needs a bug fix.

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Jun 29, 11 12:35 PM
same problem as the rest of everyone with the cursor on the title page....too many great games to play without that kind of frustration...
got into one hog scene and finished it, but it's not that great to put up with the nonsensical cursor...no buy

annaroma
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by annaroma on Jun 29, 11 2:04 PM
OMG...really scarry. I was at the pyramid & put in one gem, the sun changed positions then the screen started flickering everywhere. I couln't exit the game with eiher ctrl alt delete nor windows button. Then a message said that my Ndivia driver stopped working...now here's the scarry part. The game finally shut down but so did my computer....all I could get was a black screen with distorted images.

It took me an hour and three tries for windows to correct the problem. My "gaming" computer is only a month old w/ top of the line everything but I can't seem to play these games. I also have W7. First "violation errors" then they just won't start now they crash my computer.

I cannot play these games anymore with these issues and watch $1600 go up in smoke.

[Post New]by ckllag on Jun 29, 11 2:40 PM
Having problem with Monkey and bananas, Monkey disappeared, tried to reinstall game and he is still missing, at a stand still. logged off tried everything, any suggestions?
Would like to finish game...

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jun 29, 11 5:24 PM
Got the same jerky cursor, can't get pass the title page. Hope there will be a fix soon, would have liked to have added this to my June punch card.

[Post New]by purple7120 on Jun 29, 11 5:42 PM
same cursor problem, enough said, looks promising though

[Post New]by Jumbuck on Jun 29, 11 8:07 PM
I got the first two screens up - Big Fish and name of game and then a black screen from which had to eventually turn computer off to get out of. I have downloaded the game three times, same thing.

Go to: