Re:Help, Sanityzak

[Post New]by tonkamom3 on Aug 3, 11 9:43 AM
I'm really enjoying this game, but thank goodness for the hints!

I am stuck, though. I was making the Sanityzak and I put in the first batch of herbs into the grinder, now it won't let me put anything else in the grinder, nor into the steamer. It won't let me take the vials, either. Was I supposed to put the fish in the grinder first? How do I fix this, it won't let me do anything with any of the three sets of ingredients. Thanks in advance (and the sooner the better on the answer! lol)

Re:Welcome to Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bluetaurus73 on Aug 10, 11 7:54 PM
I also cannot get the eyes has anyone found a solution yet

[Post New]by Hookedgamer on Oct 9, 11 5:56 AM
I've got to start reading the forums before I buy...so disappointed in the gliche re: the eyes. Really enjoying the game and can't move on. Really stinks as this is the second game in a week that I've tried to play. Echoes of the Past has issues too; and I was loving it. Will be asking for a refund, but would LOVE to have this stuff fixed guys!!

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on Nov 14, 11 12:01 AM
I haven't even got to the eyes yet as I can't put the picture back together due to the fact there is no way on a MAC to turn the pieces around. I've tried ctrl and click but no luck and I have a mouse that won't right click. A basic flaw guys. Can you fix it??

[Post New]by zac2754 on Nov 15, 11 1:31 AM
Me too - ctrl won’t work or left mouse button on Mac!

[Post New]by zac2754 on Nov 16, 11 12:12 AM
All Mac users
To right-click, hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click your mouse.
If your computer was purchased more recently, you may have received the Mighty Mouse from Apple. To use the right button on your Mighty Mouse, open the Apple menu, select System Preferences > Keyboard & Mouse and click the Mouse tab. Next, set the right button as the Secondary Button.

It works!

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on Nov 19, 11 7:33 AM
Zac if you read my post properly you'll see that I've tried holding down ctrl and clicking mouse BUT IT DOESN'T WORK OK? Thanks for the suggestion though.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Nov 19, 11 9:52 AM
To "right" click on a Mac, do a two-finger click on the track pad.

[Post New]by wy16lt on Jun 11, 12 1:08 PM
I am stuck where you trap the beast/dog in the cage with the wieners. I have the rope on the trap and the wiener in the cage but the beast is still in the front of the scene and won't go to the cage. What am I doing wrong? When I use hint it says to go get the hand from the gate guy, but he just tells me to get past the dog/beast.

Bylena
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Bylena on Oct 24, 12 7:52 PM
Stuck in same spot. Can't get the dog/beast creature to move. Food in cage, stick in door, rope on stick and can't get him to move or go there. Frustrated, what am I missing here?

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Welcome to Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Jan 2, 14 5:40 AM
I have returned the frozen picture to the wall and returned to the bedroom. I've looked at the picture but there is no divers emblem next to the door frame. what did I miss and what do I do now.

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Welcome to Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Jan 2, 14 5:43 AM
Qnmartin wrote:I have returned the frozen picture to the wall and returned to the bedroom. I've looked at the picture but there is no divers emblem next to the door frame. what did I miss and what do I do now.

I am on an IPad BTW.

Go to: