sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Post any Intrigue Inc: Raven's Flight technical issues here only

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Jul 13, 11 7:53 AM
mariannequilts wrote:I bought and downloaded this game with no problems. And had no problems nor glitches until I got up into the balcony where the cursor and magnifying glass moved randomly in slow motion all over the place. I had no control over either the cursor or m/glass and couldn't get my cursor to do what I wanted. How can I fix this...any suggestions? Thank you.

I have the same problem - it's so bad, I can't do the lock puzzle - the cursor and button clicks are so out of time that the game is becoming too unpleasant to continue. As BFG recommends, I have the very latest drivers, etc. All was fine until I got on the balcony. Also, the thing to actuate the stairs (the thing that the USB thumb drive connects to) showed up once, but I cannot access it anymore.

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Jul 16, 11 12:40 AM
Frozen goggles problem here too.

What's this about a fixed version? Did that come out after 7/1/11?

[Post New]by grommitt on Jul 20, 11 3:24 PM
I am having the same problems as nantyglyn. My goggles were stuck in the Penthoouse. I closed the game and started again. It says I still need the goggles but I cannot see them anywhere - especially where I originally found them. Hint does not do anything. Please help.

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jul 30, 11 1:00 AM
clpond53 wrote:Here we go again... The game won't start because it wants me to update my graphic card drivers. My graphic card drivers are up-to-date and my computer is only one year old. What's going on BFG? I am so disappointed. Two days in a row...

The same here!
It says update drivers or if hardware accelerators are turned off to turn them on
I wish I knew how to do this!

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Aug 1, 11 5:49 AM
bonniesgrandma wrote:
clpond53 wrote:Here we go again... The game won't start because it wants me to update my graphic card drivers. My graphic card drivers are up-to-date and my computer is only one year old. What's going on BFG? I am so disappointed. Two days in a row...

The same here!
It says update drivers or if hardware accelerators are turned off to turn them on
I wish I knew how to do this!

I have deleted this game, and haven't even started it
I checked the hardware accelerators, ON!
I tried to update drivers and they were all upto date.
What more could I do. very disappointed

[Post New]by Rose_Ryder on Sep 9, 11 7:53 AM
Hi, I am having the same problems as most of the people in the forum. I have Uninstalled & reinstalled it 3 time same problem. I have tried your help page on this & other games & it's not working, it just will not open, it says 'if you have Hardware Acceleration turned off, please re-enable it'????? Please help.
Thanks & Have a great day - Rose

[Post New]by Dick11 on Sep 11, 11 7:49 AM
Where is the wrench to open the compartment that holds the GPS System??? I can't find the wrench anywhere.

[Post New]by alittefraturbed on Sep 11, 11 10:24 AM
I am having a hard time getting this game to function properly i have tried and tried and tried ive changed the resolution to get the screen to stop having the wavy lines through it I cant call or talk to customer service because t is the weekend so i need to know what to do the game worked perfectly fine when i was playing the trial and then when i buy it really it doesnt want to work???? i know nothing on m computer has changed from the time that i played trial to the time i downloaded not very happy!!! oh by the way mines work it is just those lines in it!! driving me nuts!! if i uninstall and reinstall which i have done once and completely lost the other game am i going to lose it i just want the lines to go away and for me to be able to see it as clearly as i did with the trial version

Edited on 09/11/2011 at 10:44:25 AM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 11, 11 12:00 PM
Rose_Ryder wrote:I have tried your help page on this & other games & it's not working, it just will not open, it says 'if you have Hardware Acceleration turned off, please re-enable it'????? Please help.

Hi Rose_Ryder,

Please contact Customer Support, and one of our reps will be happy to further assist you with this.

alittefraturbed wrote:I am having a hard time getting this game to function properly i have tried and tried and tried ive changed the resolution to get the screen to stop having the wavy lines through it I cant call or talk to customer service because t is the weekend

Hi alittefraturbed,

You may want to see if there are any updates for the drivers on your graphics card. Here's a link to a great help article with more info:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't work, our Customer Support team is in the office 7 days a week, so please don't hesitate to contact them for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 09/11/2011 at 12:00:57 PM PST

Game plays fine first time, but then won't re-open

[Post New]by HappyOddGirl on Feb 21, 13 1:20 PM
Ok, I'm having a weird problem, and it's happening with a couple of other "Skunk" games, too.

When I first go into the game, it plays fine. But if I exit and try to go back in again, the game won't open. The music plays, and the icon comes up in my dock (I have a Mac), but the game itself never opens, I just see the desktop and the game manager.

I don't think it can be incompatibility, because surely if that were the case, the game wouldn't have played in the first place?

But I have no idea what the problem is, or what do about it. Any help would be much appreciated!!

[Post New]by CHARLEE316 on Jul 8, 14 12:55 PM
downloaded, but said game over. Didn't get to play!!

procats
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by procats on Jul 8, 14 2:26 PM
Can't even play some of the cheap games here. Game kept flickering. Deleted.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jul 8, 14 9:00 PM
CHARLEE316 wrote:downloaded, but said game over. Didn't get to play!!

Hello, CHARLEE316,

There is sometimes a hiccup during the download that can cause the Game App. to show an expired trial.

Often this can be fixed by uninstalling the game demo and reinstalling the it!

Hope this helps.

BK

Go to: