Westward 3 - cheats?

Re:Westward 3 - cheats?

[Post New]by litlwildcat on Jan 19, 09 3:01 PM
litlwildcat wrote:I have a question.. Is there anyone with a list of walkthroughs for the trading post challenges I have gotten as far as challenge 4 but I can’t seem to beat that one I run out of materials on the last part of that challenge. GRRRR! If anyone can please help E-mail me @ litl_wildcat@yahoo.com.
Thanks bunches!

I just found a walkthrough that helps a bunch! here is the link!

[URL Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 01/30/2009 at 11:50:45 AM PST

More gold

[Post New]by DABRIN on Jan 21, 09 9:52 AM
ravenloftt78 wrote:I am deperately needing gold and can't find anymore, and I don't have a trading post...Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to find more gold?

There is a program called ARTMONEY. You can go to their website and download the free trial. It will give you all the GOLD and WOOD you will ever need. IT is great. You can use it for all games you need money on like Sally's Salon and a whole lot more. Enjoy the info. I should warn you, IT does take some of the fun out of the game, because you don't have to work so hard to get what you need.

[Post New]by envy_nina on Jan 23, 09 8:46 AM
bransblond wrote:ummm, i cannot find hidden treasure , i found a key in front of cave in the river ..and thanks 4 ur advise.
oh i cannot find blue rock to the old entrance

there are 3 rocks in a circle above the house in the watter
put a well there and jum in
get you in to cave and you can get the key

I built the well but i cannot jump into it........
Thanks bransblond for ur advise

[Post New]by wacarter on Jan 23, 09 6:14 PM
tkgmom wrote:Okay then, where I thought they were could not have been the spot, that is the one quest I have yet to finish in the beginning stages. I am frustrated with this one.

I was boggled with this one FOREVER!! There are two sets of rock arches and another "ridge" with rocks on it. Look in the lower right area of your map. As soon as you walk up to those rocks, the hidden supplies will appear.

[Post New]by Blaze757 on Jan 24, 09 4:08 PM
lornajh0 wrote:can anyone please tell me how to get my hero to go down the well in the sunken treasure quest???????
this is the only quest left to do as far as i know and it is driving me absolutely nuts!!!!!!!!
thanks in advance if you can help with this

Just drag your hero to the well and he should dive into it by himself. Mine did

tman6
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tman6 on Jan 28, 09 3:32 PM
how do i upgrade my sheriff with a horse ??????????? PLZ HELP !!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by mkobert on Feb 2, 09 1:07 PM
Each stable has one horse. Have the sheriff or deputy walk to the stable. A horse costs $30.

libsmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by libsmom on Feb 3, 09 12:28 PM
I tried building a stable to get the black stallion,but that did not work. What else brings out the black stallion besides a ranch, sheriff, and stable?

Ara74
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Ara74 on Feb 6, 09 6:20 PM
How do I mine (or find one) silver for a ring? I have used up all my gold and silver rocks. Do I need to start over?

[Post New]by grantmackay on Feb 7, 09 5:02 AM
Ara74 wrote:How do I mine (or find one) silver for a ring? I have used up all my gold and silver rocks. Do I need to start over?

I'm at the same level, also how do I get through the shakey city and keep happiness up?

Edited on 02/07/2009 at 5:03:47 AM PST

libsmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by libsmom on Feb 8, 09 7:10 PM
I am trying to find the Easter Eggs and have three that I cannot find anywhere. Does anyone have the list of where they are?

[Post New]by mkm2008 on Feb 8, 09 10:44 PM
wacarter wrote:
tkgmom wrote:Okay then, where I thought they were could not have been the spot, that is the one quest I have yet to finish in the beginning stages. I am frustrated with this one.

I was boggled with this one FOREVER!! There are two sets of rock arches and another "ridge" with rocks on it. Look in the lower right area of your map. As soon as you walk up to those rocks, the hidden supplies will appear.

How do you get to there??? I cant get across the river!!!

[Post New]by catherinedull on Feb 10, 09 2:20 AM
I am at the Baron Family Rescue quest......I have cooked the food and killed those bandits and I have blown up the wagon to kill those bandits. All I have to do now is loose the horses....but I cant get to the pressure plate. Does anyone know how to get up there. I have tried blowing up stuff and nothing is working. Any advice would be wonderful. Thanks so much.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Feb 10, 09 4:16 AM
Good morning all

1. To loose the horses, walk around the hill to the right of the horse paddock and you will see a water tower. Shoot it.

2.To get to Redd's hidden supplies you have three choices;
a. buy the crate of dynamite from the guy who will sell it to you for $50. Blow up the rock pile hiding the small ramp access to the eastern map in the river.
b. initiate and complete Lumberjack Rescue Misssion which will give you bridge building.
c. build and stock up the General Store with dynamite.

3. Yes, someone wrote a list of the Easter Egg locations, just use the forum search to find it.

Good luck all

[Post New]by catherinedull on Feb 10, 09 1:18 PM
Thanks so much Memaw

[Post New]by snowbunnynatx on Feb 10, 09 10:50 PM
I need to mine silver to forge a ring for Thomas but I don't know where to get any so what can I do without starting all over????

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Feb 11, 09 3:58 AM
Oh, that was a stumper as I did the same until I found a mysterious silver cache up north near the Wagon Trail Tunnel Entrance.

[Post New]by anglsarah296 on Feb 11, 09 3:58 PM
Hello Everyone. I am stick at the Baron Family Migration where you are to reply to Redd's letter. Does anyone know how to do this? I am also stuck on the white rabbit quest as well. I have three farms harvesting carrots, but no rabbit has shown up yet. Any ideas? Please help!

[Post New]by anglsarah296 on Feb 11, 09 4:23 PM
Never Mind about the white rabbit, I figured it out. It eventually appears and you click on it to crate it. I still need help with the letter to Redd though.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Feb 11, 09 5:40 PM
All you have to do is build up the town more especially in regards to a hotel and then click on the woman who shows up at the bottom of the map. She apparantly is the ponyless express. Lol.

Go to: