JammyKat
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Post any Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean technical issues here only

[Post New]by JammyKat on Aug 30, 11 9:12 PM
zeldalaw wrote:JammyKat - I was having the exact same issue with the gems not being recognized. I tried Burf's suggestion to set up a different name (I know my Flash player is the most recent). With some experimentation, I've found that I don't think you can accumulate gems by clicking on them in the rooms if you are playing in "relaxed" mode, only in "timed" mode. When I set up a new name to play under the first time, I played it in timed mode without even thinking about it; just because I wanted to try it really quick and that was the default and it worked then. When I tried to set up a third name, however, and used the relaxed mode, this time it didn't show the gems I had accumulated in the rooms.

So, apparently, that feature only works in the timed mode.

Hope this helps!!

I tried a new character--didn't help--and them tried timed game. That did the trick, although I know I was playing relaxed on my home computer. I will check on the flash player just for fun, but as long as I can collect gems, I'm happy. Timed doesn't seem too difficult, at least so far! Thanks for all the tips.

[Post New]by Amberdiel on Sep 4, 11 2:39 PM
I played one more time and it looks like I was just missing one of several of the quests so after I turned in those three, I was able to accept more and get to where I could turn in quests that I'd missed the turn in on. Thank you for your help.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 7, 11 8:24 PM
You're welcome! I'm glad you got it figured out.

[Post New]by Gallivant77 on Sep 16, 11 8:16 AM
The new version posted August 12 apparently fixes the three-days-in-a-row trophy, but now a different trophy no longer works.

For any new profile created after installing the update, I cannot get the trophy for "Find 5 H0 items from your list in order, left to right". That should be an easy trophy to get, because I always challenge myself to find items in the order listed, even if it takes longer. I go left to right on the top row (two items), then left to right on the bottom row (three items).

The two profiles I kept from before the update both have the trophy, but the three profiles I have created since the update never get the trophy, even though I find the items in order every single time.

I did have a lot of fun with this game, but looks like time to retire it.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 17, 11 6:29 PM
It's literally left to right. Find them in order from the left-most to the right-most, regardless of what row they are on.

[Post New]by Gallivant77 on Sep 20, 11 5:46 PM
burf90 wrote:It's literally left to right. Find them in order from the left-most to the right-most, regardless of what row they are on.

Many thanks, burf90!!! That was what I was missing. I must have accidentally done that order in each of my older profiles, because I never did it intentionally.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 21, 11 11:31 AM
You're very welcome!

DeFac
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by DeFac on Oct 11, 11 1:06 PM
Zacx wrote:I'm in the game where you find the jellyfish by clearing out the sand around them. Twice I've gotten through it and I've carefully gone over the game and every square has a jellyfish, a number or the dark brown circle that shows the square is clear but it doesn't say "Congratulations..." and there doesn't seem to be anyway to tell the game that I'm done. I'm going to have to skip it

I had the same type of problem with the Hamburger-Hotdog-Pizza game. The counter indicated 0 orders left to be filled, but instead of the Congratulations message, I got "Out of Matches" and the game reset. The instructions say to Fulfill the Quota, not Fulfill the Quota with other matches still available.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 19, 13 9:57 PM
I finished all the upgrades, bought gems to get into the last room. It unlocked but I couldn't enter it. I got a screen that said "congratulations you've finished the game. now you can collect more gems" but I can't. I didn't get into the last room and can't get into ANY room. I still have 6 quests left too.

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Oct 11, 13 10:31 PM
Well my computer wouldnt recognize new gems either but that's not the worst part. Im absolutely in love with the up down card game but it wouldnt recognize any of my moves (and yes they were legal) so I couldnt get any points. No point in trying to play it that way.

[Post New]by iniziobello on Oct 12, 13 1:56 PM
I have the iPad version of the game. I had been playing the game for awhile, then when I opened it to play one day, it reset to the very beginning. It was like I had never played the game before. I started the game over and when I went back in a couple of hours later, it had reset itself again. Has anyone else had this issue? Any advice?
Thanks!

[Post New]by Taylormae on Oct 16, 13 8:39 AM
After purchasing Lagoona Orphans of the ocean on my iPad it won't save my progress. Each time I close the game down, when I open It again it doesn't know me and I have to register my username and start from the beginning again which is most frustrating,

Please help

Edited on 10/16/2013 at 8:40:43 AM PST

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 17, 13 11:56 AM
Heya Taylormae and iniziobello,

I'd recommend getting in touch with our dedicated Mobile Support Team so they can take a look into these save issues. To reach them, just click on the blue 'Help' link on the top right-hand side of the screen and on the bottom left, click on 'Contact Us.'

I hope this is resolved for you quickly!

bfgDeveron

Go to: