ambercat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Post any Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock technical issues here only

[Post New]by ambercat on Jul 12, 11 10:04 AM
Same problem as many others - got to the coffin and the game goes black and shuts down. Up to this point I hadn't had any problems at all. HarUMPH!

[Post New]by 5munchkins on Jul 12, 11 2:46 PM
Hi all, the same thing is happening to me; the game crashes at the casket. Maybe it won't be too long before a patch is available.

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Linochka on Jul 12, 11 5:02 PM
one more here with coffin problem.And it's not only XP.Window 7 here.One look at the coffin and it scared computer out of the game.

M2Gooner
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by M2Gooner on Jul 13, 11 4:59 PM
In addition to posting my comments regarding this problem (page 3), I also sent an email to technical support to see if the developer is working on a patch/update to address this problem. I don't know if it will help but (fingers crossed) maybe if enough of us bring it to their attention they'll push the developer for a fix.

patyaris
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by patyaris on Jul 14, 11 11:05 PM
hi everyone, I am getting the same problem as another fish reported, in the pram area a fire starts my curser goes funny and the only way out is ctrl alt delete, I restart the game and have to change my profile back to the one I am using and then it plays fine until I have to go near that pram again, there are too many games with problems occurring lately, I have been a fish for 2 years and have only had problems the last 3 months, it puts you off buying games.

Kowgirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Kowgirl on Jul 15, 11 1:51 PM
What a disappointment.....played the "Try It" for an hour, breezed thru, thought this might be a fun game, kinda got into it and wham.....freezes every five moves or so.
Trashed, re-downloaded, nothing, same. Can't even soft boot out, have to shut down my whole machine. I've checked my flash, my Direct X, yada, yada, all updated but what is so confounding is if it's our computers, WHY can we scoot along for awhile just fine, then the freeze out. Makes no sense to me.

Very frustrating. Need a fix or a credit.

Molyz7
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Molyz7 on Jul 16, 11 7:42 AM
All of you that have experienced problems, it puts me off quite honestly. But I realize problems could be caused by computer model or operating system or slow i-net connection. The game could be OK on my computer... ?

A mention of your system and/or computer would be a tremendous help!

Agree anyone?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 16, 11 9:12 AM
Hello everyone,

A new build is now available.

This new version of the game fixes in-game crash that caused Access Violations and corrupt profiles. It also adds two difficulty modes.

If you would like to install this version, please uninstall and reinstall your game.

In order for us to keep on top of any new technical issues, I will be locking this thread, but please re-post any unanswered tech questions/issues or any new issues here.

You are also welcome to get in touch with Tech Support if this new build does not resolve any issues your game might be having. Thank you.

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 07/16/2011 at 9:12:41 AM PST

Go to: