lisahd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Please make Sure It Is Continued ... Supporters?

[Post New]by lisahd on Jul 10, 12 10:26 AM
Please make the second part of this game.

[Post New]by perennially on Jul 15, 12 9:34 AM
Happy to add my support to the plea for the next part - great characters, quirky dialogue and it was lovely to have something out of the ordinary for the soundtracks, especially the main one.

jessmom01
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by jessmom01 on Jul 15, 12 7:46 PM
omg, this game is a stand alone piece of work! i just played it - couldn't stop 'til the non-end which was a seriously huge wtf moment, but this is about the coolest game in the big fish galaxy. Laugh out loud witty, perfectly timed sarcasm, the coolest rendition of a vampire ever... I will not only add my support here for the sequel, i will beg, plead, and pay up front! It's a classic & i really hope someone finds a way to continue the fun.

Edited on 07/15/2012 at 7:47:15 PM PST

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Jul 28, 12 9:03 AM
Agree...please make a sequel. And if you still don't think you have enough of a following, check out how many of us have posted over TWO years time. Yes, we're STILL thinking about this game!!!!

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Aug 1, 12 4:35 PM
still to this day, has anyone heard about the second part to a game we bought?-------------

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Aug 1, 12 5:22 PM
Add my name to the list. Demoed the game & loved it but will not buy it unless there is an ending. Waiting until then & will both at the same time.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 4, 12 1:06 AM
Hi there Butterflyshrimp,
This part of the game is a lot of fun and well worth purchasing and playing irregardless of whether the next chapters will be finished.
I hope you check your PMs.
Cheers

Edited on 08/04/2012 at 1:08:53 AM PST

MarjoryM
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by MarjoryM on Aug 4, 12 7:13 PM
Count me in too!!! Please make Part 2 ( and 3 and 4) ....

[Post New]by WickedlyBookish on Aug 5, 12 1:39 PM
I knew ahead of time that this was part 1 and fairly short by reading the reviews, so I waited for it to become a daily deal/catch of the week before purchasing. Regardless I love everything about it, the gorgeous graphics, the quirky dialogue and atmosphere, and the tie-in to true blood and the books. This is truly a great game and deserves a sequel.

It is really bad marketing and IMO terrible ethics to leave your product at a cliffhanger and then give up production because of some ruffled fins. There are definitely plenty of fans and new gamers discovering this title for them to justify making the second one.

Please don't keep up waiting much longer!

KatranMoiety1
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by KatranMoiety1 on Aug 20, 12 11:00 PM
Please finish the game for us !!!!! If it is a CE I'll gladly buy it !!! LOVED IT !!!!!!!!
Need I say more ????

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Aug 22, 12 12:09 PM
WE are still waiting......... and waiting.

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on Aug 25, 12 5:02 AM
Add me to the supporters! And while I sit here and wait and wait... can anyone recommend a game like Dying for Daylight that's FUN, quirky, and humorous? (I'm getting tired of all the dark, serious, HOG adventures)

[Post New]by cankles on Sep 6, 12 4:23 PM
I have been waiting and waiting for this game! I look forward to this new one more than any other game on here!

Don't make me angry. You won't like me when i'm angry.

~Bruce Banner

KatranMoiety1
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by KatranMoiety1 on Sep 18, 12 12:47 PM
Just checking back in....and waiting ........ Oh, I hope they FINISH this game !!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sahmhappy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Sahmhappy on Sep 29, 12 2:25 PM
This was a really fun game. I would very much like to play the 2nd half. Loved the humor.

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Dec 25, 12 4:53 PM
add me to the list...WANT PART 2!!!

henibri
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by henibri on Jan 5, 13 6:36 PM
OMG, there better be a part two!!!! I really enjoyed playing this game. They shouldn't make it a two part game if they don't already have the second part or at least an idea of a second part. How unfair to the players who really liked the game and spent their hard earned money on it. The game was very interesting and fun to play, so please developers, make the part two, but don't be so quick about it that it doesn't have the same quality and enjoyment as part one. Make sure it is as good, if not even better than part one. Thanks in advance and will be watching for Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight, part 2!!!

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jan 8, 13 1:52 PM
There seems to be more than one thread asking this same question, but I don't want to post in multiple areas, so please check out my reply on the thread immediately below this one. It pertains to information I found out about the developers and it's not good news.

Edited on 01/08/2013 at 2:26:04 PM PST

[Post New]by a_bull on Oct 6, 13 1:49 AM
I'm putting my name down.

MaryLent
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLent on Oct 22, 13 3:46 PM
Yes! This is a really fun game. Get more!

Go to: