Re:Post any Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent technical issues here on

[Post New]by virtualcandy on Aug 28, 11 4:20 PM
From a technical standpoint, this is by far the WORST game from BFG I have EVER purchased. The game crashes CONSTANTLY, and even when you save the game, it frequently takes you back to an earlier point in the game. I purchased the CE, and am sorry I did. These game developers really need to stop pushing out these games without thoroughly testing them. That only tells me that they are only interested in robbing people of their hard-earned money, without a moment's concern for customer satisfaction!

zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Post any Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent technical issues here on

[Post New]by zunan on Sep 1, 11 7:07 AM
hi ladybug i am having same problems..running ie9 win 7 and it seems as though some games just wont start...bf has been great but nothing is resolved...looked like a good game so bought it on sale.hate to ask for refund but seems as though no choice..

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 1, 11 10:32 AM
Hello folks,

It looks like there are some specific systems that are being affected by crashes, but our Tech Support team can definitely help with this. Please write in with a Dr. Felix report so that our reps can have a better look at this issue with you one-on-one. Thank you!

*Click on the bold words for more information

-bfgArnoStyx

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Sep 5, 11 12:31 PM
I only get one pipe and so cannot progress in the game. Will be contacting CS for sure.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Post any Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent technical issues here o

[Post New]by mcurty on Sep 6, 11 11:16 PM
Pertigal wrote:I only get one pipe and so cannot progress in the game. Will be contacting CS for sure.

They are from windchimes. One in the first swamp scene and one outside the palm reader's shop.

MaguroMam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by MaguroMam on Sep 10, 11 10:02 PM
I cannot get the medallion in the mirrors. It immediately projects the white sign on the door and prevents me from the medallion. I cannot finish the game. I have played this game 3 times now trying to get the medallion and no luck. I am frustrated. After reading all the posts I realize there are several problems. I also purchased the collectors version.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Oct 3, 11 3:27 PM
all i get are black & white boxes. is trhat how it is supposed to be? what gives?

Re:Post any Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent technical issues here o

[Post New]by anniemac61 on Aug 9, 12 10:51 PM
MaguroMam wrote:I cannot get the medallion in the mirrors. It immediately projects the white sign on the door and prevents me from the medallion. I cannot finish the game. I have played this game 3 times now trying to get the medallion and no luck. I am frustrated. After reading all the posts I realize there are several problems. I also purchased the collectors version.

Re:Post any Paranormal Crime Investigations: Brotherhood of the Crescent technical issues here

[Post New]by anniemac61 on Aug 9, 12 10:54 PM
anniemac61 wrote:
MaguroMam wrote:I cannot get the medallion in the mirrors. It immediately projects the white sign on the door and prevents me from the medallion. I cannot finish the game. I have played this game 3 times now trying to get the medallion and no luck. I am frustrated. After reading all the posts I realize there are several problems. I also purchased the collectors version.

I have the same problem with the medallion in the mirrors. This has rendered the game useless and I feel I have wasted hours of my time not to mention the money I spent!

[Post New]by SethJSchwartz on Feb 12, 14 7:29 PM
I cannot get the boat to flip over after scraping the moss off of it. And I just bought the game this morning! What do I do?

Go to: