Re:Post any Newest Forum: Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale CE technical issues here onl

[Post New]by roxie1171 on Aug 10, 11 5:44 PM
I downloaded fine but the game keeps turning my computer off! The first time was at the beginning when I tried to look at the ghost closely and then when the grandfather's ghost appeared. Really wanted to try this game cuz I was hoping to buy it BUT guess I'll wait and try again at a later date.

strstrk
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Post any Newest Forum: Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale CE technical issues here onl

[Post New]by strstrk on Aug 12, 11 12:24 PM
Hi,
I hit "play now" on GM and the screen went bonkers. never even got to the game. Had to shut down, cause I couldn't escape, Same thing just happened with Paranormal Crime Investigation: Brotherhood of the snake. I probably would have bought these 2 games, if they worked. How about more intense quality inspections before selling games..

[Post New]by Kurohana on Aug 19, 11 11:15 AM
I'm not sure if this is the proper thread, but I report what I think a minor bug.

When I was trying to collect the parts of purple vision crystal, I found that some parts I already had pointed didn't fade out.
With hint I could know the correct parts I was suppose to point and finish game.

Good game, anyway.

Baranchi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Newest Forum: Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale CE technical issues here on

[Post New]by Baranchi on Oct 3, 11 1:17 PM
Kurohana wrote:I'm not sure if this is the proper thread, but I report what I think a minor bug.

When I was trying to collect the parts of purple vision crystal, I found that some parts I already had pointed didn't fade out.
With hint I could know the correct parts I was suppose to point and finish game.

Good game, anyway.

I just had the same glitch happen with the pink vision crystal.

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Nov 3, 11 6:05 PM
So frustrated -- the bug with the Pink Crystal that others have reported will keep me from finishing this game. And I had been enjoying it so much.

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Nov 5, 11 6:19 PM
Hurrah! I finished the other vision crystals, then went back to the pink one and clicked on Hint and -- amazingly -- the game found one of the pieces that had disappeared before. I clicked again, and it found a second! So happy to be able to complete this lovely game.

seraph909
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by seraph909 on Jan 9, 12 7:58 AM
Why doesn't the MAP show Areas of Interest? The green icon is there so obviously it was intended. The red star indicating where You Are is there but NO AREA OF INTEREST is indicated. Good game but always seem to have to deal with a glitch and NO HELP FROM BIG FISH, they have all gone on vacation.

[Post New]by mycowboy on May 26, 12 6:45 PM
I have the Collector's Edition for iPad. I need to remove the blanket for a necessary item underneath BUT the blanket won't move!

Go to: