scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Post any Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by scs2 on Sep 3, 11 1:14 PM
jenni40 wrote:
shellseeker wrote:a very strange thing has happened. I played the sample game , and all went well.then i bought the game and am liking it very much, but the little work bench in the cellar of the lighthouse does not have a list to search from. it's just blank !! i need this because i get tongs.

ditto - exactly the same problem - have uninstalled and reinstalled game - same thing

Me, too. HInt button says the Hidden Object scene under the tool table is the next step and when I click on the sparkles, there is no list of objects.

Re:Post any Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by gibbie2210 on Sep 14, 11 3:31 AM
Janie42 wrote:Fast install under updated GM - 8 minutes total - & games runs beautifully.

Never finished the 1st one... can't recall why? Remember some good puzzles, lovely graphics, yet an awful maze/path quest among the trees to find boxes!... I'm curious about this one.
I hope it's a bit clearer per storyline than #1... kinda' disappointed there's no strategy guide access, though.

there is a strategy guide, in the game, click on Menu (top left) ..... its in there.

[Post New]by gibbie2210 on Sep 14, 11 3:33 AM
Try as i might, I cannot get past the scene where I have to shoot the lions head, I have the telescope, and the rifle and bullet ..... but when I go to shoot it, it says (this item is used somewhere else) .........NO ITS NOT.......so unless I get a resolution I will be junking this game and giving it a crappy review.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 14, 11 2:17 PM
gibbie2210 wrote:Try as i might, I cannot get past the scene where I have to shoot the lions head, I have the telescope, and the rifle and bullet ..... but when I go to shoot it, it says (this item is used somewhere else) .........NO ITS NOT.......so unless I get a resolution I will be junking this game and giving it a crappy review.
This is not a technical issue, you just forgot a step. This question has been answered in quite a few forum threads already: you need to go back to the treasure chest and click through all the notes that are on top of it, rather than just look at the top note. You can't shoot the lion until you've seen the note telling you to do so.

[Post New]by himehime on Sep 16, 11 6:06 AM
Franmama wrote:Just aftar the movie start, this game shut down automaticaly.
It never be like this at any game before!

I've got same problem with normal edition.
Did you get any solution this trouble??

I think I waste my money on this???´

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Sep 17, 11 7:40 PM
pixiecat2007 wrote:Download was really fast, but when i activated the game to play the writing on the game all scrambled up so couldnt read anything. Has any one else had this problem. I bought the first game had no problems at all with it. Shame would like to have bought this game. But no buy this time.

Same thing with SE. An alien language not of this planet..
Well, it certainly is twisted.

Edited on 09/17/2011 at 7:42:51 PM PST

[Post New]by bellatrixblack on Sep 29, 11 7:46 AM
I downloaded the trial and when I start the game, 'blinking lines' appear (you know, the kind like when a camera approaches a computer).
I played the trial at my parents' house on their iMac (running on Leopard), no problem.
So I downloaded it at home on my MacBook (running on Snow Leopard) and I can't play it because of those 'blinking lines' popping up.
This never happened before. I uninstalled/reinstalled several times, it doesn't help.
So, is it my computer not compatible or is it something else?

(Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / Memory: 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM)

[Post New]by redscott on Sep 30, 11 8:23 PM
I've worked my way to the "catacombs" dealie and earlier in my efforts I had used the "spider key" to unlock the puzzle/combo to the boarded up door (garage) but the key dropped away somewhere, it's not in my stash of supplies and the puzzle is not responding. I can't get the images to move so I can put in the right code and don't have the key. Can't progress without this section working. Help please?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 1, 11 2:23 PM
Did you see all 3 images through the telescope? The symbols can't move until you have seen the images (mountain, flag and light switch).

Post any Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by mariseaurchin on Oct 1, 11 6:36 PM
As soo as the movie end, the game was black out.
I have tried to solve since I bougt this. I also use my other PC, too, but still same thing happen. ( 7 and vista)
This game dosen't VAIO. dose it?

Edited on 10/01/2011 at 6:43:06 PM PST

[Post New]by mariseaurchin on Oct 1, 11 6:45 PM
Franmama wrote:Just aftar the movie start, this game shut down automaticaly.
It never be like this at any game before!

I have a same problem.......sooooooooo long time.
Can you play it now?

[Post New]by christine21486 on Oct 4, 11 8:20 AM
I tried the demo with no issue and decided to buy the game. After about an hour of downloading and activating the full version I went to play it. I'm now getting the "Error: Access Violation". I have tried the things listed in the first post of this thread and that didn't work.

I've tried opening it from the GM and I've tried opening it from my desktop icon.

I've played several games from BF (old and new) and I'm sure its not my computer.

Its really frustrating that after waiting a long time for the download AND activation and then to have this error occur.

I'm going through the process of re-installing this game to see if it works.

Have there been any revelations regarding these slow downloads or this error?

Edited to add: I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

Edited on 10/05/2011 at 8:16:57 AM PST

ange1ik
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ange1ik on Jul 28, 12 4:42 PM
Playing on the iPad and it won't let me disable the alarm. I'm pressing the right panels, but it says I've made a mistake :/

Problem with Diary Flower(?) Puzzle Swap

[Post New]by pjnewt on Aug 9, 12 12:48 AM
I'm having trouble switching pieces of the above puzzle. I can switch the outer circle and the middle circle however I can't switch the inner circle.

Tech problem? Or user problem. Either way I need help.

Also is there a way to go to this specific forum (Tech Issues) and search it. And is there a way to continue searching the same forum without having to go back and do the "chose your forum" thing again?

[Post New]by lilithrayne on Jan 12, 13 5:51 PM
I'm playing the bonus chapter and I did the hatch puzzle in the correct order - egg, caterpillar, pupa, and butterfly. I've also made sure that they're facing the right way, and have checked tons of places online for that. But the hatch still won't open. I already have the rope and screwdriver, and I backtracked but it doesn't seem like I missed anything. Is this a glitch, or did I really miss something that is hard to see or something? I'd appreciate the help.

[Post New]by THE_PIXIE on Sep 12, 13 1:16 PM
I'm having problems reactivating all of my previously purchased games. Help? I've tried everything.

Pixie.

Go to: