Roz60
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper technical issues here only

[Post New]by Roz60 on Sep 29, 11 2:56 AM
Anybody had problems with tools disappearing and then unable to finish the game?

[Post New]by marwarf on Sep 29, 11 5:28 AM
i downloaded the game but then it said wait for the game to install and it didn't!!help plz

[Post New]by mari392 on Oct 29, 11 6:58 PM
I am in the close shave and it says to get the iron pipe by the bench in the beauty shop but it isn't there so I can't go any farther either

I am in the close shave and it says to get the iron pipe by the bench in the beauty shop but it isn't there so I can't go any farther either

[Post New]by mari392 on Oct 29, 11 6:59 PM

[Post New]by Sunsetflame on Aug 21, 12 6:41 PM
I noticed that there are a lot of games where you are supposed to get one hour yet some of them don't.

As for this game, I used a credit to get it because I was enjoyed it but at some point when I go to the police station and click on the policeman, I get nothing at all. I uninstalled 3 times already and even started a new game but there has to be a glitch or something because when I get to the police station - I can't play anymore and I can't even get out of the police station.

You have great games but when we get stuck at half way through a trial or stuck in one of the games itself it's frustrating. Hopefully I can get some help with one because I really don't like wasting money for something that doesn't work. However, if it is my fault I will take the blame no problem. Now, how do I get that cop to talk?... thank you........any input will help but I am not uninstalling this again.

[Post New]by Chas39 on Sep 12, 13 8:06 AM
Finished chapter 7 went on to chapter 8 docklands got on the ship then had to go to diner so quit game, when I started the game again it opened at the end of chapter 7 now I cant get back to where I quit in chapter 8, any ideas?

afbishop
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by afbishop on Jan 1, 14 4:11 PM
Started Chapter 8 in the reporter's office. Both the office and the darkroom say "There is nothing to do her. Try somewhere else." Unfortunately, it won't let you go anywhere else. Stuck and frustrated. The walkthrough I found says go to the map on the wall but it won't allow me to. Help!

[Post New]by KingKatz3461 on Aug 21, 14 11:12 AM
I have just purchased Jack the Ripper from my iPad App Store but cannot get past the first screen as it asks for a name to be typed but doesn't have a keyboard to enable me to type. Either tell me how to get around this or refund my money please. This appears to be a common problem, with lots of posts on the web about it. I'd rather play the game but if there is no work around then basically you have my money and I have no product from you, so advise please.

[Post New]by cjrgemini on Jan 2, 15 6:56 PM
I purchased this game for the 2nd time this evening thinking perhaps the updated version would work. Of course, it still will not allow you to type your name to begin the game! BF should stop selling games that won't work and they don't support.

Go to: