Candwill
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any My Kingdom for the Princess III technical issues here only

[Post New]by Candwill on May 18, 14 7:49 PM
I just bought this game but it won't download! HELP?

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on May 30, 14 11:58 AM
I think there is a flaw in level 1.12. IN the previous two games of this series,you did the races once and then said you did not want to replay them if you failed. Then you could advance to the next level.This is not happening in level 1.12.
Is the game meant to be that way or was something left out? I see by the emails that I am not the only one with the problem of not advancing.

eagletta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by eagletta on Jun 21, 14 7:33 PM
Hi, I have a mac. the problem i have with this game is that if i do not complete the race minigame at the end of the episode, it will not let me get back into the game. I tried reinstalling and have come up with the same problem. When i leave the game at that point and exit the game, when i next open the game and press the play button, I get sent back to the entry page. Vicious circle. Very frustrating. Any suggestions? I like the game and would like to complete it! Thanks.

[Post New]by feefers13 on Aug 25, 14 10:08 PM
eagletta wrote:Hi, I have a mac. the problem i have with this game is that if i do not complete the race minigame at the end of the episode, it will not let me get back into the game. I tried reinstalling and have come up with the same problem. When i leave the game at that point and exit the game, when i next open the game and press the play button, I get sent back to the entry page. Vicious circle. Very frustrating. Any suggestions? I like the game and would like to complete it! Thanks.

I am having the same problem. Anyone have the solution?

[Post New]by BluRoxie on Nov 19, 14 2:49 PM
I've owned this game for a long time and have played it numerous times. Last night I created a new profile and played again. Today when I went to continue my game the new profile or saved game were not there. As a test I set up the new profile again and played one level and exited the game. When I went back in the profile and saved game were gone again. What gives? Any ideas about why my games are not saving? Thanks!

Go to: