Re:Post any Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by lavenderfrog on Oct 20, 11 4:36 PM
I too do not have the unconscious man by the gate. Can't go any further in the game. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and used a different name to start game; nothing has helped. Any suggestions?

Re:Post any Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by ArtifexMundi on Oct 22, 11 2:57 AM
Hi Lavenderfrog,

This is not a technical issue.

SPOILER ALERT

Most probably you have not finished the first evidence deduction. Go to the Evidence Board (you can use the shortcut button in the bottom right corner of the screen); you should place 4 Pieces of Evidence in the Case Subject circle. You can see in the Strategy Guide which ones. In any case, e.g. if you don't yet have these, you can use the Hint Button which will direct you steb-by-step what to do next. The hints in Enigmatis work both in H0 and in Adventure mode.

Once the deduction is finished, the man will appear in the street outside the boarding house.

Best,
Artifex Mundi team

[Post New]by Audielou on Oct 28, 11 2:29 PM
MeMeMew wrote:I'm having huge problems with the download too, of the full game, my connection speed is high and I usually have no issues with this. So something is wrong and it isn't on my side.

I have tried 12 times in the last month to download this game, finally did after I changed the folder from C:\ Program Files to another one where I usually put my games into and did it over 3 days at 12 hours at a time (I only have dialup not highspeed) and only pausing the download but leaving GM open and disconnecting from the internet but it finally downloaded.

[Post New]by Errorprop on May 18, 12 11:19 AM
I'm playing this enigmatis: ghosts of maple creek collector's edition on an ipad2.

So, here I am almost at the end of this game and it will not allow me to select the very last object in the barn, the faint tulip in the hidden object game. The hint button shows me the tulip, so I know where it is; it just will not recognize my tap on it. So I cannot get the gas can to drive away in the truck. Any solution to this problem, which feels to me like it is a game bug? I've gone through the strategy guide and can find no missed step. I've closed and reopened the game. I really don't want to start over. I just want to be able to get out of the barn with the gas can. I've never run into a hidden object that once found won't acknowledge the fact that it's found.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 21, 12 10:21 AM
Hi Errorprop,

I'm sorry you're running into trouble with this game!

Please get in touch with our Mobile Support team. They'll be able to help you with the tulip and if this is a bigger glitch with the game, the more information we have will help us if we need to work with the developers to get it fixed.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket. Choose "Mobile" as the Category and the message will go directly to that team.

Thank you!!

bfgMonongahela

valp10
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by valp10 on May 21, 12 4:55 PM
Errorprop wrote:I'm playing this enigmatis: ghosts of maple creek collector's edition on an ipad2.

So, here I am almost at the end of this game and it will not allow me to select the very last object in the barn, the faint tulip in the hidden object game. The hint button shows me the tulip, so I know where it is; it just will not recognize my tap on it. So I cannot get the gas can to drive away in the truck. Any solution to this problem, which feels to me like it is a game bug? I've gone through the strategy guide and can find no missed step. I've closed and reopened the game. I really don't want to start over. I just want to be able to get out of the barn with the gas can. I've never run into a hidden object that once found won't acknowledge the fact that it's found.

Me too. Surely we arent the only two with this problem....

[Post New]by defjab on May 22, 12 3:50 AM
valp10 wrote:
Errorprop wrote:I'm playing this enigmatis: ghosts of maple creek collector's edition on an ipad2.

Me too. Surely we arent the only two with this problem....

Nope, I got it too...I sent in a note to support, hopefully they update it soon...

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on May 23, 12 10:22 AM
Hi again Fishies,

Just wanted to pop in with some more advice regarding the tulip -

One of our Mobile reps said that tapping closer to the ant on top of the post will help to get the tulip. And it also seems like you have to just keep clicking. Here's what another player said:

Ajsmit6 wrote:It did finally work using my pinky finger tapping 40+ times around the ant on top of the post... Ironic that the bug is a bug...

We are working with the developer to get this fixed, though, and hope to have an update really soon!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Windy5 on May 23, 12 11:10 PM
I get into the Barn at the Farmyard, go up the ladder to the "Item Search" and it asks me to find a tulip. I have tapped the tulip about 500 times and it still will not successfully accept that i have found it.

What do i do please?

[Post New]by ldelany on May 24, 12 8:16 PM
I cannot get the hacksaw in the Barn. The map shows no actionable areas and the hint button does nothing. I know what I need t do, but cannot get the saw. There is no incomplete HOS anywhere in the barn.

Very frustrated!

[Post New]by Poisonkeyblade on May 27, 12 1:17 PM
I am stuck on a HOS in the barn at the farmhouse. It wants me to find a tulip. When I click the hint button it says it's carved into a wood post but it won't let me click on it. I don't know what to do. The hint keeps pointing to that same place whenever I click the hint button. It's really annoying and I cant continue the game. I tried exiting and going back in but it doesnt fix it. I am stuck!!! It's frustrating.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 27, 12 1:18 PM
Poisonkeyblade wrote:I am stuck on a HOS in the barn at the farmhouse. It wants me to find a tulip. When I click the hint button it says it's carved into a wood post but it won't let me click on it. I don't know what to do. The hint keeps pointing to that same place whenever I click the hint button. It's really annoying and I cant continue the game. I tried exiting and going back in but it doesnt fix it. I am stuck!!! It's frustrating.
There is a lot about this on the forum. Try tapping near to the ant.

Ekennan wrote:the suggestion that you tap near the ant on the top of the post really works. I tapped about 5 times, and the tulip was picked up!

Edited on 05/27/2012 at 2:09:57 PM PST

[Post New]by waikikimary on May 28, 12 6:30 AM
I am stuck on chapter 6 can't do the ruins on the big rock

[Post New]by busiestmom00 on Jun 1, 12 4:08 PM
I've been a Big Fish Game Club customer for years. Never have I worked with a company that has a more knowledgeable, responsive, accurate, and helpful tech department. I prefer to talk to them by phone, and they ALWAYS exceed my expectations. I would encourage each of you to take advantage of the incredible resources this company offers.

I now play most of my games on my iPad, and would like for there to be a specific forum thread regarding mobile app issues, as the gameplay is a bit different.

No holds barred...my family and I are die hard BFG customers for life!!!

Thanks BFG!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 2, 12 6:41 AM
waikikimary wrote:I am stuck on chapter 6 can't do the ruins on the big rock
That's probably because you've just looked at a list of numbers and pressed rune 4 first.

You have to look at the photograph. 1 is above rune 7 (from the left). Rune 7 is 1st etc.

Edited on 06/02/2012 at 6:42:17 AM PST

YodaL
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Problems to select an item

[Post New]by YodaL on Jun 16, 12 3:00 AM
I can't select the tulip in the picture in the barn. Touching the tulip I only get a red cross!

I play the Ghosts of Marple creek with an iPad2 (iOS 5.1.1). And I use the german version.

To solve the problem I restarted my iPad twice, but it didn't help.

I've just found the tip with the ant, but I can't find any ant! :-(

What can I do?

YodaL

Edited on 06/16/2012 at 3:07:01 AM PST

[Post New]by ZakumyTheJetset on Sep 29, 12 9:12 PM
I CAN'T GET THE JACK, BUT I HAD A WHEEL. The hint button doesn' working, I click it but there isn't any light quay to show me the next step, please help - I almost finish the Game ! ( chapter 7 )

[Post New]by lpetti111 on Oct 2, 12 11:07 AM
Game played fine on Kindle Fire until I got to Large candles in Graveyard....cannot get the big candle in inventory and cannot finish the game. Reinstalled and started again and the same thing. really annoying!!!!!

[Post New]by JITLER on Oct 7, 12 7:34 PM
I'm playing on the kindle fire. I'm at the end and all of the runes are lit but it didn't open the underground storage and nothing I can do helps. Any suggestions would be great.

[Post New]by trace5 on Jan 24, 13 3:19 PM
i am having the same problem with the runes . They are all lit but I cannot advance nor can I clear to retry . I can move to other scenes so the game is not frozen, but I am at the point in the game where I cannot advance without the ability to clear the runes

Go to: