Welcome to Be Rich forum

Re:Welcome to Be Rich forum

[Post New]by agr8sport1 on Feb 4, 09 5:11 PM
Thanx for the help with the most luxurious house award. I have played each level 4 different times and could never figure it out.

yppJeanie
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by yppJeanie on Feb 4, 09 9:02 PM
magge910 wrote:Will someone anyone please give me thwere code so i canm download the game free without payinh pleaseee just the confirmation number i dont have a credit card or money and love this game please someone help me out

roflmao as if...you don't think the rest of us have paid money...why would we give something away that we paid for? ^^

Besides that comment:

Would you recommend this game for purchase? I'm looking to get some more games

Luxurious House?

[Post New]by Ravyn82 on Feb 5, 09 11:56 AM
I have tried everything I can think of to get this award...any help?

Be Rich--computer freeze

[Post New]by Chandrananda on Feb 6, 09 5:16 AM
I have the same problem with a frozen drive starting with level 30. I'm trying to find out if a fix was ever offered. I'll keep reading, but would appreciate someone in the know pointing me to the answer. It is mucho frustrating!

[Post New]by epiphany1003 on Feb 8, 09 4:40 PM
I assume there isn't a fix yet. And yes I have a new computer so that isn't the issue. Rather frustrating since I paid to play this game and now it is useless.

[Post New]by sarahdinkycat on Feb 9, 09 1:12 PM
Hi can anyone help me?? Oh the problem.... Well I'm stuck on level 27 as I'm trying to complete it in the expert time and I just can't seem to get 5 million in the bank in time. If it was real life I'd setlte for 1.

[Post New]by windella99 on Feb 10, 09 5:34 PM
hi all

i hope someone can help me, im stuck in a level where im supposed to build 3 "houses" on a premium lot and a duplex with a garden on a premium lot, ive tried everything i just cant get it all to fit in, ive demolished every house and built it up again, it seems like there are only three premium lots there and i cant fit 3 "houses" and a duplex at them all :/ i wanna move to the next level
thanks alot

[Post New]by ProfessorH on Feb 11, 09 4:05 AM

pecabo1338: you need to somehow build a chateau with 90% bonus. that means a chateau on premium land and influenced by all 5 decorations. I managed this in the stage that requires 3 chateaus of >50% each (can't remember the stage number offhand).

Thanks, I finished everything 3 times and could do everything but this. Perhaps the game needs a little more info about how to do this.

468Maddie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by 468Maddie on Feb 12, 09 9:44 AM
gablueangel wrote:I can't figure out how to bet level 30. Does anyone know?

[Post New]by moliqua69 on Feb 15, 09 8:12 AM
I' ve emailed customer service twice in the last three weeeks, I was one of those to who problems with the gane. I've uninstalled and reloaded the new game, and still freezes on level 10 with a violation error, can someone please help, this has been a month problem now...

[Post New]by tora422 on Feb 18, 09 1:15 PM
I love this game and I am addicted to it and have played and finished it 4 times now. ANYWAY, I have a question, does anyone know of another game like this one that is alonf the lines of this game that I would like as well? BESIDES build a lot. Feel free te e-mail me directly since I do not go into the forums to often.... victoria_674@msn.com

Thanks

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 26, 09 6:58 AM
This was a good game 3

emr10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by emr10 on Feb 26, 09 8:18 AM
i only want to see if i like the game that i play here at big fish. i dont wanna download any thing just yet.

SammyDaviesJnr
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by SammyDaviesJnr on Feb 26, 09 11:14 AM
Reply for tora422 particularly...I have been playing and love the game 'Totem Tribe' where you build and construct buildings etc. to defend your tribe...you have to complete puzzles along the way and complete tasks - very strategic and addictive - for me any way - have a go!

[Post New]by laur812 on Feb 27, 09 7:52 PM
I need help with level 27, Redmond. It's the one where you have a hotel in the middle of the town and you have to build a cinema, the hotel and then earn 5 million bucks to get the expert level. I have been able to do it in about 34 to 36 days, but to get expert you have to beat it before 30 days. I have tried every possible combination I can think of - chalets, apts, car dealers, stores, etc but just can't get to 5 million in that 30 day period. Any help out there? Thanks in advance! Laur

[Post New]by audreycooper on Mar 1, 09 11:10 PM
Does anyone have any tips for getting an expert score on the last level?

[Post New]by johndaboy33 on Mar 3, 09 9:02 AM
I need help on this game I am at the level where you have to buy the farm houses and it wants you to build them bungalows with no less than 60% bonus cost? I build the bungalows and upgrade them to 3 stars but I can't seem to move from there. What am I doing wrong I went to 51 days on this one level and quite. What does it mean by no less than 60% bonus cost?

[Post New]by iluvlucyd on Mar 4, 09 4:15 PM
FOR "LAUR812" For the Redmond Level 27 I built the following:
Top row Store, Apt Bldg, Amusement Prk, Apt Bld, work shop, Apt Bldg
Middle Row: Apt bldg, work shop, Apt bldg (Hotel), Apt Bld, store, car lot
Bottom: store, cinema, mansion w/workshop, Apt Bldg.

Took me a few tries to get the timing right but finally got it (build hotel asap so as to get sales in stores, cinema, etc)

Hope this helps!!

I am stuck on last level - can get it in 23 days at best - If anyone knows the trick - please help

[Post New]by pairwin on Mar 14, 09 4:51 AM
****************i need help******************
im up to the level where you have to get your shop to 130 customers to beat the opposing shop to be able to buy it. ive tried everything i can think if and can only get to 124 customers max.... does anyone know how to beat this level? i dont care how long it takes, ji ust want to move on with the game
please please please please please please please please please please please please either post here or reply to paulette_irwin@hotmail.com

[Post New]by DKinner1956 on Apr 11, 09 1:51 PM
maggie156 wrote:you have to build 2 new bungalows with a 60% rating which means the number in the bottom left hand corner of the bungalows. you do this by putting parks and such by them. It took me several tries to get the right combination. then they will sell you the other ones which you demolish and then you finish the road to connect the house that needs to be repaired

Go to: