abive
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Post any My Farm Life 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by abive on Nov 9, 11 1:15 PM
I've had a lot of crashing issues... but after going back into the game several times (sometimes up to 4 or 5 for each issue) i mannaged to beat the casual levels (represented by the turnips). However, the game isn't done! after level 50 it has a level 51 that (if u manage to get there through the errors) has a 0:00 time limit so it automaticly says you failed the level and to try agian. It creates a loop that there is no way out of unless you shut down the game from windows!

I've never had this trouble with any of the Big Fish Games before. This game needs reworked!

[Post New]by mlyn123 on Nov 12, 11 9:03 PM
My game keeps freezing - any advice?

[Post New]by MGC007 on Nov 23, 11 5:39 PM
[i]I'm on level 43 and after my time run out and I start over the game just stop , I [b]have to restarte my computer . I have unstall and restall twice and the same problem I have not had any problem until now . what do I do i have wrote to big fish and waiting . I enjoy my game that's why I bought it ,

kdtae
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by kdtae on Nov 24, 11 8:41 AM
Is there ever going to be a fix for this game, or have I just wasted my game on a nice little picture for my games folder. Will Big Fish be refunding the purchases made?

[Post New]by pink1e on Nov 27, 11 11:01 PM
I agree with kdtae. I feel like big fish abandoned this game. I've waited months for an update for the fixes and now I have no hope for any of the such. I'd rather get a refund now. False hope.

Catsnkites
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Catsnkites on Nov 30, 11 5:56 AM
I was going along just fine in casual mode ... replaying levels when I didn't get expert and now I'm on level 34 and my helpers don't grab baskets ...as previous posters have mentioned .... they will water things, but not pick crops.

I didn't realize there were so many other issues until I came here to find a solution to the "unhelpful helpers."

Any progress on a fix?

[Post New]by katherinebruce on Dec 4, 11 4:23 PM
I was part way through level 50 and suddenly the screen went black. The objects I had lined up to touch/move/pick were visible, but nothing else was. I went back to the main menu, but when I went to start again, it was still black. Exited the game and went back in. Still black. Oh, and the bit where you pick a player is upside down.

Any suggestions?

cristal666
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by cristal666 on Dec 10, 11 3:58 AM
"by cristal666 on Sep 28, 11 5:34 AM
hi i keep getting an error message and then the program closes
i have uninstalled and re-installed but i am still getting the error message"

hi as you can see from the date i originally posted this question in September and although i have done everything that i was asked by the tech department i still cannot play this game.i have been assured that the tech team are gathering information to rectify the problem.

but this is dragging out for a very long time.

Edited on 12/10/2011 at 4:00:18 AM PST

[Post New]by tatapata on Dec 12, 11 1:05 AM
To play this game I've always to uninstall it, then re-start my pc and re-install the game, so it works... but any time I close the game, it doesn't work anymore and I've to do again the same steps above...
It's quite about boring

[Post New]by ilandreamr on Jan 22, 12 7:55 PM
Catsnkites wrote:I was going along just fine in casual mode ... replaying levels when I didn't get expert and now I'm on level 34 and my helpers don't grab baskets ...as previous posters have mentioned .... they will water things, but not pick crops.

I didn't realize there were so many other issues until I came here to find a solution to the "unhelpful helpers."

Any progress on a fix?

I think I found a work around to the "unhelpful helpers". When the helpers stop picking up baskets, I move the baskets and it seems to get them to know they are there. Then, they start grabbing the baskets before they try to pick the produce. I have also bought new baskets but moving seems to work and is cheaper.

Hope this works for others.

cristal666
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by cristal666 on Feb 7, 12 10:03 AM
just played this game on trial from an alternative site and managed tp play until level 20.but still cannot load my full version its very annoying

cristal666
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by cristal666 on Feb 10, 12 2:36 AM
hi all having probs with this game this worked for me ..........

run Game Manager application as the computer's "Administrator" by following these steps. Running a program as Administrator can help bypass many security blocks in Vista and Windows 7, as you're letting Windows know that the Game Manager has the "authority" to download and install games:

1. Right-click the 'Game Manager' icon and click 'Properties.'
2. Click the 'Compatibility' tab.
3. Under Privilege Level, check 'Run this program as an administrator' and click 'OK.'

re install the Game Manager
Here are some quick steps you can use to do this:

1. Open the Start menu and select ‘Control Panel.’
2. Under the ‘Programs’ heading, click ‘Uninstall a program.’
3. From the list of programs, select ‘Big Fish Games: Game Manager.’
4. Click the ‘Uninstall/Change’ button at the top of the list.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall.
6. Once the Game Manager is removed, restart your computer.
7. Re install the Game Manager

Locate the file that you downloaded, then right-click on it and choose ‘run as administrator’.

Make sure to save the application in the same exact location it was operating in before (example: C:\Program Files). If it is saved in a different location, there is a risk of having to reinstall your games to the new location.

[Post New]by monica67 on Feb 22, 12 9:45 AM
I can't get passed level 9! My rasperberry machine is broken and it doesn't matter how many times i use my tools to fix it...it won't fix!! HELPPPPPPP

kdtae
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by kdtae on Mar 10, 12 3:40 AM
has anyone got a fix for this game? If not how to I go about requesting a refund from BigFish?

[Post New]by bernchris on Jun 4, 12 4:35 AM
I'm having the same prob and nothing will fix it. I know it's not my comp. I would like a refund too. Feel so cheated. Why isn't BF doing something about this or giving us a specific workable fix?

[Post New]by smackle30 on Jul 1, 12 6:05 PM
My cows will not produce milk but once, and then I have to sell them and get more, how do I fix these or go about getting my money back. It is no fun having to sell and buy cows over and over. thank you

Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

[Post New]by Joyfullady on Nov 16, 12 7:25 AM
I have a couple problems - a few times I've gone to this totally black screen but some of the characters still move and react. The second problem showed up in Level 23 making the pickles - I made 22 jars of pickles and never left needing 8 jars of them - so I can't get the trophy. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no results.

[Post New]by jkennedy37 on Apr 11, 13 10:09 PM
cristal666 wrote:error Access violation at 0x7716A123 (tried to write to 0x00030FB4),program terminated.
I get the same thing. How do we solve this?

[Post New]by jkennedy37 on Apr 11, 13 10:43 PM
cristal666 wrote:hi all having probs with this game this worked for me ..........

run Game Manager application as the computer's "Administrator" by following these steps. Running a program as Administrator can help bypass many security blocks in Vista and Windows 7, as you're letting Windows know that the Game Manager has the "authority" to download and install games:

1. Right-click the 'Game Manager' icon and click 'Properties.'
2. Click the 'Compatibility' tab.
3. Under Privilege Level, check 'Run this program as an administrator' and click 'OK.'

re install the Game Manager
Here are some quick steps you can use to do this:

1. Open the Start menu and select ‘Control Panel.’
2. Under the ‘Programs’ heading, click ‘Uninstall a program.’
3. From the list of programs, select ‘Big Fish Games: Game Manager.’
4. Click the ‘Uninstall/Change’ button at the top of the list.
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall.
6. Once the Game Manager is removed, restart your computer.
7. Re install the Game Manager

Locate the file that you downloaded, then right-click on it and choose ‘run as administrator’.

Make sure to save the application in the same exact location it was operating in before (example: C:\Program Files). If it is saved in a different location, there is a risk of having to reinstall your games to the new location.

I did all this. It solved the problem once. Then, in the middle of playing, a new issue developed; this time, a full computer shutdown out of nowhere. No warning or anything. Any more long-term solutions to previous problem and new?

[Post New]by cjmitchell60 on Aug 16, 13 3:58 PM
I am on level 22 but cannot finish it because all but one of my sheep disappear and the one left won't move and I cannot click on it.

Go to: