Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Re:Post any Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom technical issues here only

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Dec 28, 11 10:31 PM
seems like a cute game, can't imagine that it was one of the more popular ones however. Mini-games wouldn't work properly. I wouldn't buy even if it was .99 cents.

Journal does not proceed after page 14

[Post New]by Nodame_Chiaki on Jan 10, 12 6:28 PM
As subject

It sparkles everytime there is something new recorded in the journal, but when I click on it, it always shows page 14, and does not have the <right arrow> that allows me to go to the next page (which there is obviously none)

Wonder if any fishes in the pond that has this game have the same problem?

[Post New]by mistryangel on Feb 27, 12 10:11 AM
i bought this game it has downloaded,installed,validated and activated so can anyone tell me when it gets to load it just cuts back to games manager

Alee7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Alee7 on Jun 1, 12 7:03 PM
Help! I'm playing this game On my iPad and I'm stuck because the game took my sciccors and pocket dragon..... I'm stuck what do I do????????????

How do I get it back!!!!!!!!

Please help

[Post New]by Klkaplan on Jun 24, 12 4:18 AM
Same issue here - I tried turning my iPad off and back on to no avail. Please tell us what to do!

[Post New]by RomanceReadr4Evr on Aug 22, 12 5:20 PM
Having issues with the lock pick. No matter what I try, I can't get the very first tumbler to work unless I use a hint. I don't have an issue with the other tumblers, just the first. I play on a Mac, and I recently upgraded to Lion.

katielu88
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by katielu88 on Aug 28, 12 5:19 PM
It won't load to full screen just blink then it quits on me

katielu88
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by katielu88 on Aug 28, 12 5:23 PM
mistryangel wrote:i bought this game it has downloaded,installed,validated and activated so can anyone tell me when it gets to load it just cuts back to games manager

same here

[Post New]by miscmails on Oct 20, 12 10:58 AM
Game was working fine on a Win7 32Bit system until now. Nothing new installed or updated, now when opening I get the following error:

The procedure entry point. ??1critical_section@Concurrency@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll

Already uninstalled / reinstalled the game, and uninstalled / reinstalled the C++ package that this dll associates with. Any Ideas?

Win7 Error Help

[Post New]by miscmails on Oct 20, 12 11:15 AM
Game was working fine on a Win7 32Bit system until now. Nothing new installed or updated, now when opening I get the following error:

The procedure entry point. ??1critical_section@Concurrency@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll

Already uninstalled / reinstalled the game, and uninstalled / reinstalled the C++ package that this dll associates with. Any Ideas?

lolaluv
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by lolaluv on Jan 8, 13 7:06 AM
When, if ever, is BFG going to FIX this game? I have been trying to play it since it came out, have had to have it refunded twice, just downloaded the trial versions of both the CE and standard games and it STILL WON'T WORK. It's such a bummer because this is a great series, I've played all the others in it with no problems whatsoever. With this one, no matter what, I get a "Oops, we're unable to initialize the window" error and can't launch anything else unless I reboot or end the process in Task Manager. I have tried running it as admin and it is no help.

[Post New]by Fedradjebali on Jan 24, 13 7:43 PM
My problem is that i cant seem to get The pink gem on his place. When ik put it on The stone it wont stay, telling me that it isnt The right place to put it. Now i cant get to The other level. And it sucks. I tried to delet The game and buy it again but it didnt work. I am playing The game on mij phone (IPhone) i like this game a lot. So please can somebody help me.

Ps. Sorry for my language im from holland

[Post New]by Fedradjebali on Jan 24, 13 7:45 PM
My problem is that i cant seem to get The pink gem on his place. When ik put it on The stone it wont stay, telling me that it isnt The right place to put it. Now i cant get to The other level. And it sucks. I tried to delet The game and buy it again but it didnt work. I am playing The game on mij phone (IPhone) i like this game a lot. So please can somebody help me.

Ps. Sorry for my language im from holland

[Post New]by GuardianOfRlyeh on Dec 7, 13 5:46 AM

I had the same problem.

I was able to solve the problem by simply deleting the two corresponding dlls from the game directory. I hope this helps

Edited on 12/07/2013 at 5:47:55 AM PST

[Post New]by brandyysnapp on Jun 10, 14 9:36 PM
I'm on a Mac OS X 10.6.8 and when the game opens (both SE and CE) the right half of the screen is black.
Since this game came out in September 2011, I think there should have been a fix for this problem by now.
Is there?

ZinaC
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by ZinaC on Aug 11, 14 7:13 PM
Mac User here...... Ive played all the other Awakening series, but this Goblin Kingdom has NEVER downloaded correctly for me - i have the right 1/3 to 1/2 of the screen black - but the screen works underneath! i have trashed and re-downloaded this one over 5 times in the last 2 years - and still has the same problem.... have never been able to play this part of the series!

i just got the newest one (redleaf forest) - and was re-playing all of them to work up to it..... its very disappointing that GOBLIN KINGDOM still doesn't work -

Go to: