ELadyG1013
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Reviews for In Search of the Lost Temple

[Post New]by ELadyG1013 on Oct 4, 11 3:25 PM
Okay, so after a whopping 12 minutes of playing this game I can hear my brain yelling....ENOUGH already !! Objects are almost invisible, so eye friendly, it isn't !! I don't think ....correction....I KNOW this is not a buy for me.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Oct 5, 11 8:16 AM
LET ME GUESS?....OH!...plz plz plz...the whole budget was spent on 'colored pencils/pens' for the artist to have a sharp point on it so as to draw the 'itsy bitsy tiny itty bitty' objects!
after getting to the second screen shot...about 8 minutes...the blind side ride was way OVER!
i have my regular glasses...then on a 'stoopid' whim i purchases a set of over the counter 'magnifying type glass' glasses...but...for shame for shame these did not even work
....SO
it may have been a good H0 game for the beginner...or...someone that was bored and wanted to venture back to an easy game and feel good about it...or...WHATEVER?
sorry but i gave it my (- )

Geri2
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Geri2 on Oct 5, 11 12:20 PM
Is there going to be a fix for this game. Just started and already having problems, unable to get the 3rd herb. Checked to forum and tried everything they suggested and nothing works. HELP PLEASE

mamanat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mamanat on Oct 6, 11 12:16 PM
I did not care for this game one bit. I could not use my hint button at all. I barely got out of the first scene. This is the first game from big fish that i did not like.

glowfish
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by glowfish on Oct 6, 11 11:27 PM
Awful! I quit after 10 minutes. Poor placement of items, no ability to turn off sparkles, and CLICK PUNISHMENT. That equals instant DELETE for me.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Oct 7, 11 4:37 PM
Agree with all the complaints of tiny objects, I couldn't even see some of them with my glasses off and nose to the monitor (that usually works even for fine print, LOL). If you're going to have hand drawn items that aren't clearly defined, they have to be big enough to see already! Also several of the objects were placed behind other items or even parts of the hint button and screen "frame" so that it wasn't possible to tell what they were supposed to be in the first place. I didn't notice anyone commenting on another problem I had. When I went into the girl's bedroom and looked at the window, the helpful message that came up was something like "pBple Pladfq pblems dpA ealkfsd". Cyrillic alphabet that didn't translate? That was the final straw, I'm not learning a new language to play one game

M_E_M_O_M
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by M_E_M_O_M on Oct 14, 11 7:01 AM
Not buying this one. I like a challenging **** game, but this one is just plain annoying. ****'s are so small you can hardly see them......

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on Oct 19, 11 7:19 PM
RickF wrote:Do the developers even try to play the games they design? A more appropriate name for this style of game would be an Invisible Object Game.

Hahahahaha. I was reading along and agreeing with everyone until I read your review. I love it. I was just complaining to a friend today that I cannot stand HOS games where the objects are so tiny a mouse with a magnifying glass couldn't find them. This game is a funk IMO. Cheerio, off to delete it.......

[Post New]by cynkris on Oct 31, 11 7:26 PM
don't waste your time or your money! This game is buggy and I can only hope there will be a patch to fix it since I already bought it!

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on Nov 20, 11 4:18 PM
I found this game boring and the items far too small. No buy for me.

Go to: