Re:Post any The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet technical issues here only

[Post New]by mhcvel on Dec 2, 11 2:21 PM
Just bough it for mine girlfriend and doesn't work ... got a flashing screen...

riosilk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet technical issues here only

[Post New]by riosilk on Dec 5, 11 5:17 AM
I downloaded for the trial, and it only gave me five minutes, which didn't even let me get through the introductory dialogues. I am not crazy about buying one that I have not tried, as I have wasted money like that, and right now is too hard to come by. Any fixes here?

From reading down, it seems like this one has lots of issues. Maybe I will just pass. It seemed like it MIGHT be cute. I have no idea, thanks to the shut-down!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 20, 11 4:52 PM
Hi fishies,

I've got some great news for you all! We've just released an update for this game that fixes the black screen issue that some who had purchased the full version after playing the demo were experiencing.

We apologize for the trouble. For more information on how to get the newest version of this game, please click on the following link:

UPDATE! New version available for The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet! Dec. 20, 2011

To monitor any technical issues that are specific to the newest build, we will now be locking this thread. Please feel free to post any issues that you continue to experience in the new 'Tech Issues' thread and/or by contacting Tech Support.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: