Re:Post any Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor technical issues here only

[Post New]by BarGan67 on Aug 29, 12 3:54 PM
I can't collect the "cookie" from the HOS in the car trunk. I have collected all the other items but the cookie won't select. I need the last item to gain the insulating tape! Please advise.

Edited on 08/29/2012 at 3:54:47 PM PST

[Post New]by Gompietje on Aug 30, 12 12:17 AM
I just unlocked the App game and I can't pick up the bullet either.

I'm happy to send a Dr. Felix Report, but is that even possible on iPhone 4?

Edited on 08/30/2012 at 12:18:50 AM PST

[Post New]by knessie on Aug 30, 12 4:02 AM
I'm stuck at the bullet in the car's boot. I went through the walkthrough... There should be no hammer but I see the hammer there on top of the bullet.. I'm stuck for 2 days already

I'm using iphone version.. so, don't think the dr. felix works?

[Post New]by pdigby on Aug 30, 12 9:52 PM
Same as others have said above - can't select the bullet in the 2nd HOS in the car trunk in order to continue the game. Stuck now for several days and getting really annoyed.
Playing on iPhone 4, so can't download and run Dr Felix report.

[Post New]by Jula73 on Sep 2, 12 6:47 AM
Hi I'm having difficulties in selecting the bullet in the HOS in the car. It look like there is a hammer that is just over it. Please help as its really frustrating me now-seen that lots of people have this problem in the general forum for the game, but cannot see the solution
Please help

[Post New]by texasgurl450 on Sep 2, 12 8:07 PM
The only way we can fix a bug for the bullet is to uninstall and reinstall? If I would have known I would lose all my progress after I bought the game I wouldn't have bought it! Help!

[Post New]by Meekasmum on Sep 6, 12 9:41 PM
Will not let me pick up bullet in hos on iPhone version!!!!!

[Post New]by Meekasmum on Sep 7, 12 5:37 AM
Just uninstalled, re-installed, done the whole thing again n still cannot get bullet!!!!! Fuming!!!!!

[Post New]by Lindacp on Sep 8, 12 6:08 AM
I am partway through the game, in a hidden object area inside the trunk of the Volkswagen for the second time. The last object I need to pick up is a cookie, and the game will not allow me to pick it up. I think that I likely need whatever I get for finding all these objects to continue the game, so I am pretty much stuck. I had stopped buying these games because I thought they were too expensive for too little enjoyment, but decided to try again when you had the labor day sale. Please help me with this and prove me wrong!

ELadyG1013
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by ELadyG1013 on Sep 28, 12 2:39 PM
It seems that I am not the only one having Tech issues with this game. Everytime I try to start the game it won't come up...I get a big black screen...in order to get out of this, I either have to press CTRL ALT DEL or esc. Then I get an error message !! I would like to finish this game, but I can't with all these Tech issues....what else can I do about this ?

Mamoufle
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Mamoufle on Oct 19, 12 3:03 AM
Nikoko, me too I have objects in the inventory but what ? I have no text.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Oct 20, 12 3:12 PM
I rarely get tech problems unless it's a in game glitch. But on windows 7 nvidia card when I demoed this as a DD during first 5 mins whole game froze then stopped working and threw me out. As I was able to get in and play again for another 10 mins decided to buy it.

Just tried to play again and kept getting a access violation message. Now I know my direct x is updated as I play a lot of old games and drivers on flash, shockwave, java as well as graphics are the latest. So I went in did a search for the game on my computer search box and saw I had a padlock on it, when I clicked on that it unlocked it and had a message box on my GM to the effect of you have already purchased the game but it seemed to work and could get into the game.

edit - I didn't have any more problems

Edited on 10/24/2012 at 4:00:21 PM PST

warmbear
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by warmbear on Jan 14, 13 8:25 PM
I am getting continuous access violations, with subsequent crashes to desktop. I have updated all my drivers, rebooted, and cleared my temp folder, and still get nothing but access violations... I have another game in this series, and no issues.. There is something wrong with this game, and not with my computer.

Too bad, it looked interesting.

LoriBee62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by LoriBee62 on Apr 16, 13 8:07 PM
nelliegemini wrote:It loaded fine, but now I'm getting 'Error access violation' and a black screen I have to CntrlAltDel to get out of. Off to check the help pages!

Oh, and this is the first time I've had a problem since the beginning of the Game Manager debacle, and I have downloaded and trialled every game except 'Slots'.

Having the same problem. Now I can't get back to the game at all. How do we get refunds?

Go to: