ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:Comments for Drawn: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition

[Post New]by ember89 on Nov 3, 11 9:55 AM
ReallyHelpless :

If Franklin is such a master painter - it implies he created the world of Drawn - then what happened to his palette when Iris was in trouble?

well, i'm guessing that he had given the palette to iris for her to paint all of the magical worlds that she did... and i don't remember anything about the palette in the first game [guess i should trying playing it again to jog my memory] but i do remember absolutely hating the end of that game because i felt SO cheated by that little brat... all the trouble i went through to save her from the evil forces at work and she goes and draws a door to walk out of??? so what did she need me for?!?

anyway... i liked this one for the sheer 'story telling' aspect... the pop-up book and franklin telling the story as it unfolded... i guess it was like a bit of 'comfort food' soothing the soul... just made me feel good...

[Post New]by anet54 on Nov 13, 11 4:40 PM
I think the graphics and colors and storyline are all wonderful but am disappointed in the length of this CE. I played for what seemed a very short time before being sent into the CE portion of the added gameplay.

I also have to agree with people who've said that once they've played any of the Drawn series (and games like them) there's no real point in playing them again.

On the other hand, I've played all of the MCF games (excluding 13th Skull, which I didn't like) over and over again. They're all so wonderful. I like working against a clock, so that each time I play I can see how much faster I finished.

Love BFG, though! Keep up the great work.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Nov 19, 11 3:18 PM
I like everything about it, especially the hint system but the scenes load way too slow. I get impatient. I might buy it as an SE.

[Post New]by pawestiegirl on Nov 20, 11 7:51 PM
Love these games, and so far, loving this the most!
Beautiful scenes, no technical problems, fun game. Just difficult enough for me. And enough variety to keep it interesting.

[Post New]by kleeindy on Dec 10, 11 4:22 PM
I am having a problem with the collectors edition game. I am in a dark blue cave trying to go down a set of stairs. I need to click on a box in the upper right corner to turn on the lights. The puzzle game requires you to connect the mushroom to other mushrooms to turn on the lights. I have made some mistakes with my connections. According to the puzzle I should be able to click the yellow dot and turn off the connection. When I click the yellow dot my screen goes black for a few seconds but the connection is still there. I cannot disconnect the mushrooms. I am stuck on this level. I cannot reset the puzzle or move forward.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it did not help. Seems like a technical error that needs an update.

Thanks

Lotus256
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Lotus256 on Dec 20, 11 4:38 PM
I love the game. The only problem is that it is impossible to get the Bee Careful achievement very disappointing to buy a game and not be able to beat it. Think the programmers should put out a new version or add info to the walkthru on how to beat the bee careful achievement. I am sure I am not the only person to complain!

[Post New]by kazooie2628 on Feb 19, 12 4:03 PM
The achievement is not impossible, but it is difficult. Just keep at it. I love the Drawn games and I hope that more are made in the future. In fact, I'm curious to find out what happened to Iris's family. In Drawn 2 there was a book we could view but I don't think it ever opened, and there was another book that implied that other members of Iris's family survived. That made me curious.

[Post New]by CarrinJoy on Sep 25, 12 6:51 AM
HI All,

I'm stuck on the old womans pendant. I've placed the shards in every which way they will fit and still the game won't go forward. As I've been stuck on this for 4 hours, I decided to look at the Strategy Guide and it gives the solution I already had. I've rotated pieces that can fit elsewhere but to no avail. Does anyone know if there's a glitch? I'm running iOS6 Lion on Mac.

Cheers CJ

Go to: