Re:Post Technical Problems for Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Editon Here

[Post New]by xbalboa on Dec 11, 11 7:57 AM
Riverman73 wrote:
Well, I am in the bonus gameplay, playing a hidden object scene in the house, on the third floor and up in the attic. The hidden object sparkles are in the hammock. The SG says a rope ladder is the object to get. Unfortunately, my last object was a scythe, I couldn't find it so I hit the hint button. I found the scythe, then the HOS just keeps being there, sparkles and all, the hint button shows nothing and doesn't "empty", I have no more objects on the list and the game is going nowhere - and guess what? No rope ladder in my inventory either!

I am glad at least that I got to play almost the entire game, and I am certainly not going to start again just to play those last few scenes (although there is still a bit of gameplay to go). Just wondering what happened and venting here; seems that almost every game lately has to have something wrong with it...

Edited on 10/30/2011 at 7:22:11 AM PST

I am having exactly the same problem. I think it must be a bug. I hope BFG will look into it and offer a fix.

[Post New]by xbalboa on Dec 11, 11 7:59 AM
That makes one more who is stuck, did not get the glass cutter from the hammock area.

Bonus Gameplay Bug

[Post New]by TheGatorlady on Dec 18, 11 8:31 PM
plushmoon wrote:Well, I am in the bonus gameplay, playing a hidden object scene in the house, on the third floor and up in the attic. The hidden object sparkles are in the hammock. The SG says a rope ladder is the object to get. Unfortunately, my last object was a scythe, I couldn't find it so I hit the hint button. I found the scythe, then the HOS just keeps being there, sparkles and all, the hint button shows nothing and doesn't "empty", I have no more objects on the list and the game is going nowhere - and guess what? No rope ladder in my inventory either!

I am glad at least that I got to play almost the entire game, and I am certainly not going to start again just to play those last few scenes (although there is still a bit of gameplay to go). Just wondering what happened and venting here; seems that almost every game lately has to have something wrong with it...

[Post New]by TheGatorlady on Dec 18, 11 8:34 PM
The same thing happened to me. I solved it by:
1. Deleting game.
2. Restarting my computer
3. Redownloading game again

At that time, it wouldn't let me begin the bonus game under my name, so I started it under "player" instead. It put me at the beginning of the bonus game and this time it went smoothly.

For some reason, this worked for me. Good luck to you.

fiorel4
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by fiorel4 on Jan 6, 12 6:41 PM
I have purchased this game and was playing quite happily until I reached the stage of entering Louis Gauche's Room and the game froze. I reboot my PC and tried again with the same result. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by curtnay123 on Jan 11, 12 8:30 AM
played fine right at first taped the wire in the lamp post the jester jumps from the fence and the game crashes

[Post New]by jeichholtz on Jun 2, 12 3:22 AM
The first hidden object scene after the portal, one of the objects is a bucket but in the list it is spelled backet. A minor issue but should be an easy fix.

VJSY
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by VJSY on Jun 3, 12 2:12 AM
Got to the bonus chapter, airship section, completed hidden object search to get the broom but it won't give me the broom or acknowledge that there is nothing left to find so the hammock keeps on sparkling

[Post New]by Lakelandhaze on Jun 3, 12 8:55 AM
Hi I paid for the game and get annoying adverts which now pop up at the bottom of the screen and prevent me from doing the hidden object games properly. What do I do?

[Post New]by Lakelandhaze on Jun 3, 12 8:56 AM
Hi I paid for the game and get annoying adverts which now pop up at the bottom of the screen and prevent me from doing the hidden object games properly. What do I do?

[Post New]by Lakelandhaze on Jun 3, 12 8:56 AM

seajay123
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Bonus Gameplay Bug

[Post New]by seajay123 on Jun 9, 12 8:54 AM
plushmoon wrote:Well, I am in the bonus gameplay, playing a hidden object scene in the house, on the third floor and up in the attic. The hidden object sparkles are in the hammock. The SG says a rope ladder is the object to get. Unfortunately, my last object was a scythe, I couldn't find it so I hit the hint button. I found the scythe, then the HOS just keeps being there, sparkles and all, the hint button shows nothing and doesn't "empty", I have no more objects on the list and the game is going nowhere - and guess what? No rope ladder in my inventory either!

I am also there on my Ipad 2 and in the same situation. Now I can't go down the flooring opening because it says I don't have the rope latter. I really hate to uninstall and try again because I don't like to play games twice and I am taking the chance it will happen again.

seajay123
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by seajay123 on Jun 9, 12 8:57 AM
TheGatorlady wrote:The same thing happened to me. I solved it by:
1. Deleting game.
2. Restarting my computer
3. Redownloading game again

At that time, it wouldn't let me begin the bonus game under my name, so I started it under "player" instead. It put me at the beginning of the bonus game and this time it went smoothly.

For some reason, this worked for me. Good luck to you.

I may try that and see if it works. If it does I will repost that it did.

Cjjmd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Cjjmd on Jun 9, 12 9:39 AM
Riverman73 wrote:
Well, I am in the bonus gameplay, playing a hidden object scene in the house, on the third floor and up in the attic. The hidden object sparkles are in the hammock. The SG says a rope ladder is the object to get. Unfortunately, my last object was a scythe, I couldn't find it so I hit the hint button. I found the scythe, then the HOS just keeps being there, sparkles and all, the hint button shows nothing and doesn't "empty", I have no more objects on the list and the game is going nowhere - and guess what? No rope ladder in my inventory either!

Edited on 10/30/2011 at 7:22:11 AM PST

I am having exactly the same problem. I think it must be a bug. I hope BFG will look into it and offer a fix.

Cjjmd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Cjjmd on Jun 9, 12 8:14 PM
I'm having the same problem as several others. I find all the objects in the sparki
Ling hammock but the sparkles dont go away & i dont get my item

[Post New]by CarmodyJane on Jul 8, 12 2:09 AM
I'm playing the game on my iPad 2 and having the same problem as described above: on the bonus game, I have a sparkly hammock, no objects to find there and no rope ladder in my inventory. This is very frustrating and I don't want to uninstall the game without the guarantee that this problem will be fixed.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF BIG FISH COULD AT LEAST COMMENT ON THIS PROBLEM. You know: use that bright yellow technical support comment box to tell us that they care and are working on it...

That would give me faith to buy other products...

frNzR4evr
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by frNzR4evr on Jul 17, 12 12:00 AM
P'ah! I reached "the end of the beta version", and I haven't been able to continue, despite the fact that I purchased the collectors edition. I am concerned that if I uninstall then reinstall I may lose my progress

[Post New]by Tric7400 on Sep 4, 12 2:17 AM
I have iPad version - I am trying to complete the bonus level. I have completed a hidden object game and found all the things but I do not get a prize so cannot move on and the area is still sparkling but there is nothing left to find. First it happened when I should have got the rope ladder, I reinstalled and it has happened again at a later stage so now I can't play anymore and I dont know how to fix it. I don't want to keep reinstalling and replaying everything everyday.

Edited on 09/04/2012 at 2:21:43 AM PST

[Post New]by shewolf415 on Jan 22, 13 1:06 PM
This is so irritating both weird park games are screwed up . I have gotten to a certain point and when I went back to play it said "all profiles are corrupt!! Great game so it is too bad. They need to fix this or I will never buy a game from these creators again!!

[Post New]by Tuttie7 on Jan 25, 13 11:43 AM
I am at the place to put the rope onto in the windmill, and it hangs there, can't get past it as it gets stuck at that place everytime I try to it hangs???
Thanks for the help!

Go to: