Re:Post any Fairway technical issues here only

[Post New]by Beek81 on Oct 15, 12 8:55 AM
Today i opened THE game for a quick play! Everything is gone!!!! All my trophies and stars,, al my money all gone?!

What can i do???????

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 15, 12 10:58 AM
Hi Beek81,

I'm so sorry to hear that your achievements have disappeared!

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Mobile Support Team. They'll be able to collect some info about what happened and can work with you directly to troubleshoot the issue.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by melon7432 on Nov 3, 12 6:37 PM
I downloaded this game on my iphone about a week ago and I haven't been able to play the daily games since I've gotten it. can someone help? thanks!

[Post New]by melon7432 on Nov 3, 12 6:39 PM
MattMacF wrote:I can't connect to download the daily game today. Anyone else have this issue?

i've been having this same issue! was your ever fixed?

[Post New]by Farfallinna on Nov 5, 12 3:35 AM
I double click on my desktop icon or go through the game manager and it starts the music however all I get is a completely black screen and can't see anything - the mouse cursor will change if I hover it over any of the menu buttons but I have no idea what I'm clicking because I can't see anything....

I have tried everything suggested and it is still doing it.. I have even tried what some people have done with downloading the trial CE and it is doing the black screen with that game too.

I can get into other games - it is only happening with both versions of Fairway...

Thankyou

[Post New]by Farfallinna on Nov 10, 12 9:41 PM
I guess there is no fix for this then?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,022 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 13, 12 12:47 PM
Farfallinna: have you tried contacting customer support? Just click the green envelope on the right and fill out the form.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Nov 13, 12 1:21 PM
Hi Farfallinna,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that you're running into problems when trying to play the game. Black and blank screens can be caused by a couple things, but sometimes it's related to a software program or driver that is out of date or not installed. You can find more information on how to troubleshoot that issue here on our help article if you'd like to take a look:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the tips there aren't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know and they'll be happy to assist you.

For Fishies that are having problems getting the daily challenges downloaded, I recommend getting in touch with our Mobile Tech Support Team as well. They can look into that further for you and hopefully find a way to get those courses downloaded. You can click the link above to find more information on contacting them.

I hope that helps, and happy golfing!

bfgSeine

Edited on 11/13/2012 at 1:23:17 PM PST

[Post New]by gatoreddie on Jan 20, 13 4:35 AM
Hi I'm having a problem that on my Iphone version the sound suddenly stopped yesterday at at the same time the game got a bit slower, although it's back to the usual speed now there's no sound still although the sounds work on my Iphone. Any ideas what may be going on?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 22, 13 10:52 AM
Hey there gatoreddie,

Welcome to the Pond!

While I'm not an iPhone gaming expert, please get in touch with our Mobile Support Team here by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will work with you directly to help get that sound and game get working again!

Thanks and best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by aflash on Jan 29, 13 8:39 AM
I purchased fairway a while ago for the ipad. Recently one of the kids decided to delete their profile so they could start over and now we aren't able to add any new players. I am very disappointed as there are 4 people in the house that play games on the ipad. One reason we bought the game was because we could have each our own profile. I would like to request a refund since the game is no longer what I purchased.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jan 29, 13 2:14 PM
Hi aflash,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that. To receive help with that, you can contact our Mobile Support Team. They'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by defjab on Mar 3, 13 3:57 AM
I got the latest update and there are 2 trophies I do not have...card shark and century club. I have over 700 perfect scores according to the stats...how can I get that to trigger?

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 5, 13 2:42 AM
Heya defjab, welcome to the Pond!

It sure can be frustrating when you just can't get some of those throphies!

To get the card shark trophy you'll need to have played at least 125.000 cards. I'm not sure about the century club though, how tricky!

I recommend that you get in touch with our Mobile Support Team, they'll be happy to let you know what you need to do to get this trophy!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by okletmewin12 on Mar 6, 13 7:20 PM
playing on PC, two glitches one very minor one kind of irritating ..

minor is that although i've completed the game and have all 31 of the trophies, the records for the trophies is showing someone with 21 as the record holder, well that should be ME lol ... my trophies are showing as 13 won, i expect that's the reverse of the 31 i actually have and as i said minor, but oh well ...

the irritating one is that i can't play the FEVER option.. i click on it the splash screen comes up with the "PLAY" button but when i click on it it goes to black screen, the game is running i have the game's cursor on the screen just nothing else and the only way to get rid of it is minimize game to task bar and close the game entirely from there ...

too bad as now that i've completed the game, i'd like to try out the fever rounds ... but again, oh well ..

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 7, 13 3:16 AM
Heya okletmewin12,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems with Fairway, how frustrating!

To make sure that your game registers your trophies properly it could help already to simply uninstall and reinstall your game as this will make sure that all files get rechecked.

For the problem with Fairway Fever it could be that some of the software that is needed to display the game properly could do with a small update. You can easily do this with the steps you can find here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

If you are a member of our Big Fish Game Club you can contact us without waiting through our Live-Chat, which is open for you Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by Freddeh on Mar 8, 13 2:36 PM
I have been playing Fairway Solitaire on my iPhone for several months.

I was playing Fairway Solitaire normally as of yesterday's daily course, but when I went to launch the game today all of my course data was lost and I have been reset back to 0 stars and 0 daily trophies.

I was logged into Game Center when I have played over the past several months and I see 32/32 achievements unlocked in that app. When I look at the trophies within the game I see that I have 32 unlocked already and I have 127,500 golf bucks. None of my golf shop items are unlocked anymore (the golf bucks based ones or the money purchased ones.)

Is there any chance for retrieval, or is my data gone for good? What might have caused this to happen?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 8, 13 3:26 PM
Hi Freddeh,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm very sorry to hear that happened. Losing your progress is never fun. Though I'm not positive what might have caused that, our Mobile Support Team may be able to assist you further. They can look into the problem you've run into and hopefully get you back to golfing quickly!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by theshortzeta on Mar 22, 13 1:11 PM
Whenever I try to open the Fairway Fever portion of this game, the screen blacks out and freezes. Everything else works well. Ever heard of this issue?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 22, 13 1:39 PM
Hi theshortzeta,

Welcome to the Pond! Fairway Fever is still being worked on by our team here, so that may be why nothing is coming up when you click on that. We hope to have that out soon though for your gaming enjoyment! If your game is getting stuck when clicking that button though, please let our Mobile Support Team know and they'll be happy to take a look at the issue for you.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Edited on 03/22/2013 at 1:39:55 PM PST

Go to: