Re:Post any Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by veekay1 on Jun 16, 12 8:17 AM
Has anyone found the answer to the "missing Brass leaf" issue?

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Post any Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Dec 25, 12 4:01 PM
I am also stuck at the same spot as a few others. I am almost at the end of the game and now I get an error message when I try to go to another year. Very disappointing for sure. I don't know how this can be fixed. Unfortunately I sent this game to a friend of mine for Christmas. I hope she doesn't run into the same problem. Very frustrating to say the least!!!

audreydi
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by audreydi on Jan 30, 13 8:43 PM
Can not finish this game error wont go away ,also reloaded this twice.Will send a report to chat service.

gylna
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by gylna on Aug 18, 14 12:47 PM
In reply to the error message on the time machine -- it just means the time machine is inoperable. You have to use the back button at the bottom of the page and navigate through the rooms yourself. Then you can finish the game.

Go to: