abitmore
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Talk with the developers of Red Crow Mysteries: Legion here!

[Post New]by abitmore on Dec 28, 11 10:45 PM
P.S. I meant to THANK YOU for so many choices and especially for NO CLICKING PENALTY!!! YES! Now then, if you'd just bring the wait time on the Hint Timer down to - oh, I don't know, ZERO seconds, maybe? :-) I'm old. I resent any time I have to waste after I've decided to use a hint or two to move on... Also, the voiceovers were very good! I thought Legion's was especially good. I know I'm leaving out some Important Stuff but I'm just getting over the flu, so I'm not exactly at my best, today. Thanks for an enjoyable experience. Good luck with your future projects and get that next sequel out! LoL (Off to continue The Strix...)

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Jan 3, 12 10:12 PM
tishythree wrote:i have deleted and re downloaded this game but the problem with the lions is still there so has not been fixed yet i find this totally unacceptable the game should have been checked thoriughly before release sorry but i am asking for a refund
me too, I must be crazy, played the demo, read the terrible reviews & still bought it. it is badly put together with no decent storyline explanation,I have uninstalled reinstalled, still plays like a game created for money not pleasurer, I can't even,play the puzzle pieces rom my inventory to the frame, I get a comment."that's not going to work,what sort of help is that, we need a decent fix that addresses all problems, because word of mouth (forum) can be a great weapon, but I want a refund too PLS

[Post New]by LaurieJH26 on Feb 13, 12 1:35 AM
yes I love the game so far...but I need to know how to get the blue button. I just to get it 4 times but haven't been able to. How do I get the button? each and every time I tried there wasn't any blue button. Help!

[Post New]by singfang1 on Apr 7, 12 9:12 AM
I have started the game over using different players 4 times now and have never received the blue button after completing the mini game with the runes.

[Post New]by Mammie1962 on Aug 21, 13 11:16 AM
Overall I liked the game. But, I play a lot of HOS mystery games and I do like a challenge and I don't consider this a challenge of the mind. It's more a challenge of patience. At $4.99 and almost a gig in size, I would expect better graphics and it jumps around and the combining of the objects makes no sense so the game can't be played without using the hint and/or skip buttons. If which when played on Casual mode takes ENTIRELY TOO LONG TO RECHARGE! Therefore I paid this much money for a game I didn't get to play, instead I skipped thru our watched it play itself.

NOW, I've made it to the gate leading to grandfather's grave today WON'T OPEN and it DOESN'T HAVE THE SKIP OPTION. When I click on hint, it just LIGHTS up the colored buttons but DOESN'T help. The walkthrough says light it up GOLD, RED, PURPLE AND BLUE...I've tried doing all 4 gold and changing all of them the colors. I've tried doing starting them with good and doing in color sequence clockwise, counterclockwise to NO AVAIL! NOTHING OPENS THE GATE! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? PLEASE HELP ME! I CAN'T COMPLETE GAME WITHOUT PASSING THIS ACTION AND OPENING THE GATE! WHAT DO I DO? HELP ME ASAP! Please text answer to 501-612-7860. Thank you! Won't be purchasing sequels if can't complete this one! Please HELP! CAN'T FIND ANY HELP ONLINE!

Go to: