Re:Post any Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by jagheterlelle on Nov 19, 11 5:16 PM
Mystic_cam wrote:...If you place one the pieces incorrectly it locks it in and you can't finish the puzzle...

This is the same for me, different piece though. It locked in the wrong orientation.

[Post New]by ksdickinson on Nov 21, 11 4:41 AM
sweet4grease wrote:Downloaded and activated just as usual. Went to play and it said game stopped working, windows looking for a solution. There was no solution found, problem detaails are as follows:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Azada_In_Libro.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4ec27b86
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6000.16386
Fault Module Timestamp: 4549bdc9
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000c269
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 85a4
Additional Information 2: 8f576e02d4f9fa20886d32d3ed351da3
Additional Information 3: 85a4
Additional Information 4: 8f576e02d4f9fa20886d32d3ed351da3

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Anyone have a clue what this means?
I bought this right off because I loved the other Azada games, now this.
I've already uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted computer and all.

Having exactly the same issue. Been waiting forever for the new Azada and am very upset that I cant play it!

shae01
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shae01 on Nov 22, 11 11:54 AM
,Hi Tigra1021, I am also having trouble with the mirror shards and I think that the only way to cure it is to start all over (not funny). I got the flower attached to the spoon, got the mirror shard and the sticky stuff. I went back to the mirror put the shards on the mirror and they disappeared completely...I have gone over that mirror from stem to stern with no luck. I have the sticky stick that should have gone on the shards first. I need this mirror apparently to go ahead with the game. Any suggestions anyone, please, please
shae01

shae01
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shae01 on Nov 22, 11 11:55 AM
,Hi Tigra1021, I am also having trouble with the mirror shards and I think that the only way to cure it is to start all over (not funny). I got the flower attached to the spoon, got the mirror shard and the sticky stuff. I went back to the mirror put the shards on the mirror and they disappeared completely...I have gone over that mirror from stem to stern with no luck. I have the sticky stick that should have gone on the shards first. I need this mirror apparently to go ahead with the game. Any suggestions anyone, please, please
shae01

shervy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by shervy on Nov 22, 11 2:35 PM
Hi guys,
i have purchased and dl the CE of this game no probs doing that. But have hassles starting my saved game every time i restart my computer. I get a message stating....... SAVED GAME FILE CORRUPT PLEASE MAKE A NEW FILE. So i have started this game 4 times now and refuse to do so again. If anyone has any ideas thank you very much in advance if not will then go to BF tech support and see what can be done.
Happy Gaming all

[Post New]by ksdickinson on Nov 23, 11 2:22 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the demo twice and I still get the same Windows error message. I REALLY want to add this to my other Azada games so I hope they come up with a solution quick!!

IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Nov 23, 11 4:35 AM
Game glitched at the girl with the key, uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to get the key. Game is now stuck with both the potions and the tile puzzle. One piece of the puzzle is stuck in wrong orientation and the cursor won't give me the "hand" to move it. I keep trying to use a bottle to get the potion (have 3 of them) but keeps telling me that isn't quite right no matter where I place the bottle on the potion. It is going to be very tedious to have to uninstall and reinstall this game every time it glitches like this. I am using Windows 7.... and, to make really make you think, the game manager gives a "not responding" message every time I shut it down now. Was working great before this game was installed.

[Post New]by Mystery_Egypt on Nov 23, 11 12:47 PM
jagheterlelle wrote:In the mosaic puzzle, there is no way to rotate the pieces, and therefore no way to complete the puzzle. The strategy guide says to right click to rotate, that does not work (nor does double-clicking, nor click-and-drag).

I had the exactly same issue with the mosaic puzzle. I haven't been able to rotate the pieces, but I could place them facing the wrong direction - looked very odd though (so I made a screenshot of that pile of pieces)...
In other puzzles however I had no difficulties with rotating.

IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Nov 23, 11 1:19 PM
I uninstalled the game AGAIN and reinstalled it but the moasic puzzle and the "brew" still won't work properly. I have 1 puzzle piece that is sitting wrong and it won't let me click it to place it correctly. I have 1 empty bottle and it won't let me fill it with the potion. There should be someone from BFG monitoring this thread and should be helping us get this fixed.

shae01
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shae01 on Nov 23, 11 9:37 PM
Hi All,
I have read alot of problems everyone seems to be having with this game. I didn't have any until I lost the mirror shards. I had them all and put them on the mirror first followed by the pollen and "Bingo" they all disappeared and I can't get them back. Please gamers do any of you have a solution. I dread starting all over again in case I end up with more problems. Also I don't know if BF have a rule that when you download a demo to play it has to be played right away as after I have downloaded and come back later I also have had a message saying time is up. Any help out there would be appreciated. If no solution by tomorrow I will end the game where I am now and start at the beginning.
Shae01

Trinityapp
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Post any Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Trinityapp on Nov 25, 11 9:09 PM
The mosiac is stuck. the two top sun pieces can't be moved, either by picking them up or by right clicking and rotating them. How do I get them unstuck?

IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Nov 27, 11 4:38 AM
Gave up on the forum's sent email to support, hoping they can give me a solution to these problems. I don't understand why any game would have to be uninstalled and reinstalled several times and still not straighten out the problems. I am hoping tomorrow support gives me a viable solution and then I will repost their reply.

[Post New]by gailknapton on Nov 29, 11 1:29 AM
When trying to get back onto the ship (playing the free hour - 10 minutes in) the game kicks me out everytime. Please advise.

Thanks

Gail

Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition glitch - can't get past 2nd world

[Post New]by coffeenewwchick on Nov 30, 11 4:39 PM
There's a bug in my game and I can't get to the third world. When I go through the portal, it just takes me back to the 2nd screen of world 2. I tried shutting it down and going back... same thing. Bummer if I can't play the rest of the game because of a glitch.

[Post New]by macleods on Dec 1, 11 8:39 AM
I am at the second key level. The problem I'm having is my strategy guide says I need to get a rope from a cat. There is no cat. I've gone though the area several times and have even used hints (which say there is nothing to do in this area). I need that cat to continue adding necessary items to my inventory. Thank you for your help.

IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Dec 3, 11 4:37 PM
I had to restart the game under a different ID in order to continue through the game. I deleted the initial ID as it was permanently stuck and wouldn't progress no matter what I did. I was working on fixing a different game as well and when I got it fixed this one started giving me error messages before even loading up, one of those windows has encountered an error.. again waiting on support to fix for the second / third .. whatever time.

[Post New]by kangaroo555 on Dec 5, 11 3:47 PM
Mystic_cam wrote:There is a game issue with the mosaic puzzle. If you place one the pieces incorrectly it locks it in and you can't finish the puzzle. It was the peice above the left bottom piece. It locked on longways and I couldn't move it. Had to wait to skip the puzzle.
I had the same problem with a mosaic piece, waited until the skip button was ready, clicked on it, NOTHING. Shut the game down, restarted the game, now the skip button won't work. ARGHHHHHHHH.

[Post New]by manon7207 on Dec 11, 11 11:03 AM
I got stuck at the last mirror shard portion of the game, and as mentioned by other players, when you put the brush on the flower, the window closes so fast that you don't even know there was a last shard there to be picked-up. I learned there was by reading the comments from other players. I am completely stuck there, tried to exit the game and come back, I still cannot got any further in the game. There IS a glitch there, as I am not the first to mention this problem. Do you have any time frame to give us, for getting the a game fix on this? Frustrating going so far in the game, and not being able to finish!!!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 11, 11 1:09 PM
Hi manon7207,

According to kelexia's helpful post HERE, you'll actually find the 3rd mirror piece by going up the steps from the train, and looking to the left of the door.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by spencersaunt on Dec 17, 11 6:56 PM
The game malfunctions if you perform certain tasks out of "order." In the second world, the broken glass and glove on the ground cannot be picked up if you *first* use the ladder and retrieve the watering can on the sill above. If you do, the magnifier cursor will never switch to a hand although the broken glass remains visible. At that point the first glove (from the haystack) disappears from inventory without being used.

I believe this also affects the rag at the horseshoe store (not able to acquire) and the pipette/colored liquid game.

This is the kind of bug that shouldn't be in a finished product that you're calling a collectors edition, and it really undermines the developer's reputation. When is the patch being released?

Go to: