Welcome to Syberia II forum

searlight
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Welcome to Syberia II forum

[Post New]by searlight on Mar 2, 09 8:49 AM
I just strated syberia II a few days ago. Read how to save my game, but when I try, it dosen't work 4 me. Can any 1 help? Tired of stating from the beging when I want to play. THANKS

searlight
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by searlight on Mar 5, 09 7:02 PM
searlight wrote:I just strated syberia II a few days ago. Read how to save my game, but when I try, it dosen't work 4 me. Can any 1 help? Tired of stating from the beging when I want to play. THANKS
i'm at my ends wits here. can;t figure how to heal Hans or get the casket!!!!! I can' leave the monestary & getting readey 2 fine another game' till i can get some answers on how to get back on track. Is ther any one out here thst can HELP??????

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Mar 6, 09 9:38 AM
Playful61 wrote:I'm loving Syberia II as much ore more than Syberia I. Have to admit that I get stuck and 'flounder' from time to time but still I'm finding it fascinating.
Right now, I'm trying to figure out where to go after opening oscar's heart... probably the train.. and I'm sure there's a puzzle waiting there!

Whoa, I'm on the final chapter... and for the life of me haven't been able to snag the ivory key... or see it for that matter. Got some direction from walkthrough, but it isn't explicit enough to enble me to move forward.

Anyone out there have any suggestions? HELP!

Still stuck... no ivory key to be found anywhere.... HELP

dash44
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by dash44 on Mar 6, 09 3:11 PM
This is for searlight: I had trouble saving a game also - you have to click on one of the empty boxes then go back and click on save - you can go back and check the box to make sure that the screen shot you saved is the correct one.
Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having in the Youkol Villlage? I can't seem to put the empty flask on the contraption - there doesn't seem to any hot spots where it could go. I have the hook on the cranking part of the apparatus but the flask won't go on! Is there maybe a strap or something that goes with the flask that I'm missing?? Please help, I'm stumped!!!

Edited on 03/06/2009 at 3:14:49 PM PST

DylNana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by DylNana on Mar 12, 09 12:32 AM
I'm to the very end of S2 and for the life of me... though I made it all the way through the game, I can't get the mammoths to return!! I worked with the flutes and set it up (I think) like you need to... and it blows once and the horizonal bars close and it doesn't blow again. I keep going back up to Hans and he says go do the flutes!! Where am I missing it? I have the key in the bottom hole 2nd hole from left to set the placement of the dish. Where am I missing it?? To have come this far and not be able to see the mammoths is sooooo frustrating!! Halp???

DylNana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by DylNana on Mar 12, 09 12:35 AM
BTW.. to any of you who may be afraid to purchase this game sight unseen, I must say I have both S and S2 and love them. What an amazingly beautiful... and challenging.... adventure it has been!! I almost regretted finishing them. Well I've almost finished S2.. if I can just get the flutes to work!! LOL

DylNana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by DylNana on Mar 12, 09 1:25 AM
OMGarsh.. I solved it with Billy Bob's help. Those flutes are open.. but they looked closed to me!! LOL Yippee... but then again.. sniff!! Loved the ending.. but sad to see the game end.

[Post New]by Abygael on Mar 21, 09 6:29 AM
DylNana wrote:OMGarsh.. I solved it with Billy Bob's help. Those flutes are open.. but they looked closed to me!! LOL Yippee... but then again.. sniff!! Loved the ending.. but sad to see the game end.

Oh wow, you're right DylNana, but I did more than "sniff" at the ending. I cried big 'ole tears. A beautiful ending. I liked S2 better than S1 even. Oh yeah, I want a youki for myself, how cute were they?!

[Post New]by eddy99 on Mar 25, 09 2:34 PM
Jerril wrote:I Can't Figure out how to get the gas,I talked to the two guys,and to the girl,she says she wants to talk to me,but she don't tell me about the 2 brothers. help

[Post New]by eddy99 on Mar 25, 09 2:38 PM
go to the yard donot ring bell go to thy second poster on thy fence rip it of let the cub out of the crate swop the cans

Edited on 03/25/2009 at 2:41:05 PM PST

[Post New]by rebaus on Apr 13, 09 3:34 PM
Re: Mammoth glass I cant get the window to reopen to put the glass in the window. ive already pushed leves in reverse order it wont open all the way. beside i had already tried putting the mammoth glass in the window and cant but can you tell me how to aleast re open the window

BIG4FUN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by BIG4FUN on Apr 20, 09 11:36 AM
big_jim_usa_4292 wrote:big_jim_usa_42928@yahoo.com stuck at begining to use key, where?, can't get coal machine to work? NEED HELP, ALL I DO IS WLK BACK AND FOURTH.
Sea Anemone

BIG4FUN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by BIG4FUN on Apr 20, 09 11:37 AM
big_jim_usa_4292 wrote:big_jim_usa_42928@yahoo.com stuck at begining to use key, where?, can't get coal machine to work? NEED HELP, ALL I DO IS WLK BACK AND FOURTH.
Sea Anemone

Brandyco
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Brandyco on Apr 21, 09 12:10 AM
Hi Big4Fun, glad to see you're back with more Syberia madness. The key opens a gate at the end of the platform (opposite from Oscar). That will get you down into town where you can begin the saga of fixing the coal machine. Be sure to talk to the General... who is in the General store. Lots of things to be done and lots of exploring to do in town so really explore...

One thing that really got me stuck...
sometimes the scene pans... the halo doesn't light up so you don't realize that you can go further. This is true in town so be sure to click at the left edge of the screen when you're done talking to Malka, keep clicking until you can walk along a fence.

Have Fun!

BIG4FUN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Journey to the Center of the Earth

[Post New]by BIG4FUN on May 1, 09 8:05 AM
Still stuck. Malka never has the baloon and key.
Any ideas?

[Post New]by umbiella on May 5, 09 1:27 AM
How do you rip the poster.

[Post New]by umbiella on May 5, 09 5:13 AM
OH Don't worry I just found the tear...

[Post New]by classcee on May 10, 09 3:29 AM
I am in the cave and I can't see where the cork comes from in my inventory, I thought it would be the one in the bottle but I get the cross hairs when I try to bung up the bottom hole. The bottle will pour it's contents into a top hole but I can't figure this out, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

rebroses
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by rebroses on Jun 10, 09 9:45 PM
doublestuforeo wrote:im stuck on the clock puzzle. dont understand what to do

Is this in the Dream Sequence? I am stuck here too. I found tips on UHS-Hints.com and followed directions exactly but I still cannot get the stupid clock to chime at the right time. Did you ever figure this one out? Let me know.

sissymaria
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sissymaria on Jul 2, 09 3:57 PM
I just finished playing both Syberia 1 & 2..... Loved them both, but Syberia 2 was so much better visually. I hope they make a Syberia 3 the games were wonderful.

Go to: