Ike60
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Hints, tips and gameplay questions for Delmar House (Zone 3)

[Post New]by Ike60 on Nov 26, 11 12:19 PM
there are numbers on the sides of the paper by the dominoes, you have to line up the dominoes to match the numbers and they will be crossed off. It is something like a crossword puzzle fill-in.

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 26, 11 12:47 PM
SerinaSilver wrote:
XxShadowsxX wrote:
SerinaSilver wrote:
XxShadowsxX wrote:
bkegz wrote:Can anyone help me with the key behind the glass on the electrocardiogram?
I've broken the glass just once leaving a small crack that I can't do anything with. I've been pressing the buttons trying to break it more but, it seems like nothing is working. Am I doing something wrong? =(

**SPOILER**

Only once you've finished both sets of pills will you be able to get the key from the glass.

Have the same problem. My"patient" got his red and blue pill, the glass has a small crack and can't break it.
Anyone an idea?
Thy

You did you click on the flashing button (red/green) on the machine to set off the hammer that will break the glass?

I can act with the 2 red buttons but not with the fashing green one...it is allways green...

Click the flashing red button and then click on the close up of the key to get it.

[Post New]by SerinaSilver on Nov 26, 11 12:53 PM
XxShadowsxX wrote:
SerinaSilver wrote:
XxShadowsxX wrote:
SerinaSilver wrote:
XxShadowsxX wrote:
bkegz wrote:Can anyone help me with the key behind the glass on the electrocardiogram?
I've broken the glass just once leaving a small crack that I can't do anything with. I've been pressing the buttons trying to break it more but, it seems like nothing is working. Am I doing something wrong? =(

**SPOILER**

Only once you've finished both sets of pills will you be able to get the key from the glass.

Have the same problem. My"patient" got his red and blue pill, the glass has a small crack and can't break it.
Anyone an idea?
Thy

You did you click on the flashing button (red/green) on the machine to set off the hammer that will break the glass?

I can act with the 2 red buttons but not with the fashing green one...it is allways green...

Click the flashing red button and then click on the close up of the key to get it.

I started to play the game from the beginning once again and secong time all the buttons you mentioned were flashing.
The first time my "patinent" wasn't death after I gave him the 5 pills.

Thy for the help as the first time the bottons weren't flashing i couldn't know what i was looking for
I think my game had enough and just wanted a big pause

Edited on 11/26/2011 at 1:01:24 PM PST

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Nov 26, 11 2:25 PM
Can somebody list the five locations to get the blue pills. I can only find four of them, and I don't know where else to look, or what else to do. Thx.

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Nov 26, 11 2:25 PM
Can somebody list the five locations to get the blue pills. I can only find four of them, and I don't know where else to look, or what else to do. Thx.

[Post New]by dockmaster on Nov 26, 11 4:56 PM
I DID IT. I WENT BACK TO THE BIG MAMA AND CLICKED ON THE RIGHT FOOT AGAIN AND FOUND TWO MORE TOE NAILS. LOOKED AT THE BOOK AND RESET THE TIME AGAIN AND WA LA WAS ABLE TO MOVE ON.
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

DOCKMASTER LYNN

apples16951
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

The dumb dumbwaiter

[Post New]by apples16951 on Nov 26, 11 7:08 PM
I have gotten the door open. I cannot zoom in to it, I can't click on it, I can't do anything. I am STUCK.

[Post New]by KitiaraSkie on Nov 26, 11 8:33 PM
Can someone please tell me where all the blue pills are. The SG says i need 5 pills and it only shows where 4 are. Thanx.

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 26, 11 8:48 PM
KitiaraSkie wrote:Can someone please tell me where all the blue pills are. The SG says i need 5 pills and it only shows where 4 are. Thanx.

**SPOILER**

1. Speaker outside the childhood home
2. Medicine cabinet in bathroom
3. Next to pie
4. In the journal under the stairs
5. On the cuckoo clock

Edited on 11/26/2011 at 8:48:52 PM PST

b660813
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by b660813 on Nov 27, 11 9:36 AM
door with the dom's and the list of numbers work together 3 digit 4 digit iand 5 digit numbers ect change the dom's and match the numbers lol

b660813
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by b660813 on Nov 27, 11 9:37 AM
whats the order of the dog food as used as battterys

b660813
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by b660813 on Nov 27, 11 9:41 AM
lol never saw the switch

esmeqt
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by esmeqt on Nov 27, 11 10:31 AM
XxShadowsxX wrote:
bratbum wrote:The clock worked for the 4:25pm, but it will not work on the 7:40pm. What am I doing wrong??? I've been able to do other things and I go back to it, but it still will not work and I need to finish that step before i can go any further.
Please help.

**SPOILER**

Make sure you collected all ten toenails and put them in the jar before continuing with the clock.

Perfect! You solved my problem.... Thank you!

[Post New]by barbwire2 on Nov 27, 11 1:53 PM
Have tried to get faucet to steam up cabinet but no go. I put valve on basement hot water fixture and turned them both to up position then turned on the hot water faucet in bathroom. No steam what am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by barbwire2 on Nov 27, 11 1:53 PM
Have tried to get faucet to steam up cabinet but no go. I put valve on basement hot water fixture and turned them both to up position then turned on the hot water faucet in bathroom. No steam what am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by gamineannie on Nov 27, 11 2:20 PM
@ b660813, look at the flyer on the floor of the hospital foyer.

Here's a really dumb question. Have the valve, but no clue where to find the basement. Any help there is appreciated.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 27, 11 2:22 PM
gamineannie wrote:@ b660813, look at the flyer on the floor of the hospital foyer.

Here's a really dumb question. Have the valve, but no clue where to find the basement. Any help there is appreciated.
There's a secret door in the pantry, but you have to figure out how to open it.

[Post New]by SHEEBA2 on Nov 27, 11 5:36 PM
Mother has no toe nails to cut - have the clippers and set the clock but she still has none- what did I miss? also do not have a magnifying glass -can't move on - any help appreciated

Edited on 11/27/2011 at 5:38:59 PM PST

[Post New]by peace2u1 on Nov 27, 11 5:46 PM
Can someone please help me find the screwdriver to open the dummy head playing cards.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 27, 11 6:27 PM
peace2u1 wrote:Can someone please help me find the screwdriver to open the dummy head playing cards.
That's actually in zone 4, not 3 - but it is an ice pick that you can find on a table close to the door of the room where the guy is strapped to the table, where you can climb out of the window.

Go to: