ladymoon65
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Post any Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by ladymoon65 on Jan 7, 12 9:52 AM
galotter wrote:All was going swimmingly until I reached Palm Coast Level 31.
One f the goals is to grow the New Years palm trees, but after clicking the water drops the workers stop going to water the trees. A small water droplet appears after the larger one is clicked, and the workers are supposed to take their buckets to the clicked tree's area to water them. I will try uninstalling/reinstalling and keeping fingers, toes and eyes crossed.

ladymoon65
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by ladymoon65 on Jan 7, 12 9:55 AM
I am having the same problem and I have tried umpteen times to get it right,even followed the walk through.

Is anyone taking any notice of us?

tmsjava
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tmsjava on Jan 7, 12 6:01 PM
Same with level 48 here. I finished the minigame and everything and got 3 stars, but when I go back to the map it shows I only got 2 stars! I think it must be a glitch with this level because a lot of people seem to be having this particular problem.

[Post New]by felinite on Jan 7, 12 7:33 PM
Lakergurl wrote:This game has a glitch where it does not tick off the boxes when you have finished a task. I have had to exit out and restart several times.

Same just happened here... twice!

Level 55

[Post New]by maeberry on Jan 8, 12 10:01 PM
It says I need 450 happiness as a goal, but in the space where it ticks off the boxes, it says 480 and there is no way to get 480 (I have 3 dovecotes and 3 houses). I get everything done (fishing and building) in PLENTY of time, but the game won't register that I have 450 happiness.

This is the last gold star I need and can't move to expert, etc. without this dang gold star!

HELP!!!!!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 11, 12 7:04 PM
tmsjava wrote:Same with level 48 here. I finished the minigame and everything and got 3 stars, but when I go back to the map it shows I only got 2 stars! I think it must be a glitch with this level because a lot of people seem to be having this particular problem.

You have to have time after the mini-game to let the guy finish saying his magic words -- do not click through them until he is finished -- and let the temple complete by growing a tree through the top.

I had the same problem when I clicked on the speech bubble as soon as I got back to the screen from the mini-game.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 11, 12 7:06 PM
Quincy11 wrote:I can't get more than 400 happiness points on level 55.

Build 3 dovecotes with 5 doves each - 150 pts for each house. Build 3 houses to get 450 pts. 150 x 3=450

ladymoon65
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by ladymoon65 on Jan 15, 12 6:50 AM
arual324 wrote:I'm having the same problem as mentioned above on level 31 -- my workers suddenly stopped taking water to the new years eve palm trees and I could no longer click on the trees to water them. That part of the level suddenly stopped registering. Help?

ladymoon65
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by ladymoon65 on Jan 15, 12 6:56 AM
I AM STILL STUCK ON LEVEL 31!!!!

Will someone PLEASE check this for us.I love this game but not for long!

I have reinstalled it several time but still the same thing happens as soon as I get to level 31.

I have posted on the Level 31 Forum as well.

Give us a sensible answer soon.

[Post New]by tweetyarnf on Jan 15, 12 7:23 PM
On the volcano and fog levels the smoke and fog don't clear off after restoring the obelisks, etc. Tried re-installing and it didn't help. Very annoying. I can finish the level with the help of the provided walkthrough but I can't get expert. What to do?

tmsjava
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tmsjava on Jan 15, 12 7:48 PM
Same thing on level 57 now. This is obviously a glitch. I just replayed level 57 to get gold, and I did. On the map, it showed gold and added the stars to the set. Then, I played another level on that set and got gold. I went back to the map and it showed gold on the new level I just did, but it showed green on level 57 that I just got gold on previously! What is happening?

Major glitch with levels not showing gold when they should....it's happened for me now on two different levels Not happy. I'll never get to the bonus levels this way. What's the point in going back to try and get gold on all the levels when it won't show it as such. Money back please. Or....fix the glitch with an update.

[Post New]by peachywink on Jan 16, 12 4:47 PM
tmsjava wrote:Same thing on level 57 now. This is obviously a glitch. I just replayed level 57 to get gold, and I did. On the map, it showed gold and added the stars to the set. Then, I played another level on that set and got gold. I went back to the map and it showed gold on the new level I just did, but it showed green on level 57 that I just got gold on previously! What is happening?

Major glitch with levels not showing gold when they should....it's happened for me now on two different levels Not happy. I'll never get to the bonus levels this way. What's the point in going back to try and get gold on all the levels when it won't show it as such. Money back please. Or....fix the glitch with an update.

I'm also having trouble on expert level 57, I don't know if the level is entirly glitchy or what but the boxes keep not getting checked for when I complete one of the task. replayed the level 3 times it's really annoying.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jan 21, 12 7:29 PM
Sometimes it won't register that I've built the required houses and wants me to build another house or upgrade. It's happened several times.

[Post New]by KITABELIA on Jan 24, 12 1:35 PM
I am having the same problem with level 63 I've completed it 4 times but it still won't let me go through! I've followed the "Walkthrough" and I just don't know what to do next, it's soooo frustrating to get this far and it doesn't accept the fact that you've completed the challenge. Come on Big Fish what's the answer?????

[Post New]by stjimenez on Jan 29, 12 12:44 PM
I'm having the same problem on level 48 that others have had (expert, in my case, not sure if others were also playing expert?)--I get three stars but it only gives me two stars. I tried the suggestion of not clicking the speech bubbles too quickly, but it didn't help... still two stars

Please fix this BFG!

[Post New]by rikku0990 on Feb 11, 12 6:34 AM
hi, i have completed normal adventure mode and all challenges. now i wanted to start the adventure mode in expert, but the timer goes way to fast! much faster then all the walkthroughs shows. i cant even get through the first one.. anyone knows how to fix this?
thnx!!

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Feb 11, 12 8:11 PM
mcurty wrote:
tmsjava wrote:Same with level 48 here. I finished the minigame and everything and got 3 stars, but when I go back to the map it shows I only got 2 stars! I think it must be a glitch with this level because a lot of people seem to be having this particular problem.

You have to have time after the mini-game to let the guy finish saying his magic words -- do not click through them until he is finished -- and let the temple complete by growing a tree through the top.

I had the same problem when I clicked on the speech bubble as soon as I got back to the screen from the mini-game.

That didn't work in Expert mode. The game does not register the three star finish. I'm reinstalling to see if that helps.

Ok, I'm back. Reinstalling didn't help. Sending a Dr. Felix.

Tsunami60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Tsunami60 on Feb 12, 12 4:14 AM
I had the same problem, turns out my graphics card was only 32MB & the game needs 128mb.
Since upgrading my graphics card, I can clear the smoke, but now get no text on the screen, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing or how many I have of wood, food & money.
Give customer support their due, they've been brilliant trying to help me solve the problem, but it's very frustrating :-(

tweetyarnf wrote:On the volcano and fog levels the smoke and fog don't clear off after restoring the obelisks, etc. Tried re-installing and it didn't help. Very annoying. I can finish the level with the help of the provided walkthrough but I can't get expert. What to do?

[Post New]by deanest on Feb 23, 12 5:22 AM
Akherousia wrote:am I the only one who did not even get to play the game? it crashes for me at the very start when i click on "Click to continue"....[/quot

Me too. Did you get any help?

looloopy
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by looloopy on Feb 24, 12 3:24 AM
level62 will only build chalets and not mansions as required. cancel only sends the workers running back into the castle. I have reinstalled till i,m blue in the face. have contacted BF but they seem as puzzled as i am. my computor is A o.k. Any clever fishies got ideas?

Go to: