DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!

Re:DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!

[Post New]by readreddog on Jan 22, 11 1:41 PM
I suppose my comments are redundant. I love Big Fish BUT I felt like I was "lied to" The "Catch of the Week". was no bargain. I expressed my disappointment to Customer Service.

Once burned, twice shy. This was the first time that ever purchased the "Catch of the week". and if this any indication of what to expect from this BARGAIN, I'll pass.

jusme10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!

[Post New]by jusme10 on Jan 22, 11 1:49 PM
i agree, waste of money and the 30 minutes it took to play it, maybe okay for a 4 year old, i wasted a coupon to purchase it, learned my lesson, from now on ill be reading the posts beforehand...........

rootbeer541 wrote:Do not waste your credit/money/time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by irishgonzo on Feb 9, 11 11:57 AM
they should have user ratings on the page before you buy- this was a piece of trash.

[Post New]by Mems11 on Mar 16, 11 10:05 PM
This game was horrible. I finished within just a couple of hours of starting it. I hate that I wasted a game credit on this "game".

nards1975
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nards1975 on Apr 29, 11 11:29 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I hate games that you finish in a couple of hours. Also this game is only 95mb which is probably why it finishes so quick.

Edited on 04/29/2011 at 11:30:52 PM PST

[Post New]by flower1942 on May 9, 11 7:19 PM
I PURCHASE THIS GAME FROM ANOTHER COMPANY AND IT DID NOT WORK. SO I CAME TO THE CREATOR OF THE GAME IT IS A FAULTY GAME FREEZES UP AND LOCKS MY COMPUTER UP. I THOUGHT IT WAS THE COMPANY I PURCHASE IT FROM AND THEY WERE SELLING BAD COPIES. AND NOW I AM OUT MY MONEY AND NO GAMES. WISH THERE WAS SOMEPLACE I COULD COMPLAIN TOO

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 9, 11 8:12 PM
flower1942 wrote:I PURCHASE THIS GAME FROM ANOTHER COMPANY AND IT DID NOT WORK. SO I CAME TO THE CREATOR OF THE GAME IT IS A FAULTY GAME FREEZES UP AND LOCKS MY COMPUTER UP. I THOUGHT IT WAS THE COMPANY I PURCHASE IT FROM AND THEY WERE SELLING BAD COPIES. AND NOW I AM OUT MY MONEY AND NO GAMES. WISH THERE WAS SOMEPLACE I COULD COMPLAIN TOO

I suggest that you complain to the company you bought this game from.

BigFish is not the creator of this game.

[Post New]by enjay66 on Feb 14, 13 11:48 AM
Mushroom age? Could have been OK but hints are mostly a waste of time and there is no skipping puzzles. If you get stuck too bad. I got fed up with it and quit in disgust.

3 out of 10

MooeyG
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by MooeyG on Jan 22, 14 10:07 AM
If you like just a HOG experience, then this game is OK. I am playing it right now, because I want to work my way through the series. I have several Big Fish series games to go through so I take each game on its own merits. This one, it's true, can be boring - but sometimes boring is what is called for, depending on the stress of the day. My only real negative comment would be the lack of connectivity with any story line. You don't really know why things are happening to you, and you really don't have any chance to resolve anything using logic, making choices, etc.

But, if you got it on a sale or a credit you needed to use or lose, it is not a bad deal.

I agree with others who have posed that looking at user reviews is helpful, but ultimately you should try the game as BF offers, then decide...

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Feb 28, 14 1:27 PM
finished it, would not have bought if I read this first, but since I used a free coupon on it no big deal.

Go to: